Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

To hell with the Democrats or the Republicans--what this is doing is hurting the American people. Our insurance sucks out loud these days and right now Washington doesn't seem able to fix it. No one is really hurt but US
Um, you mean what Obama did.

We got Obamacare because of massively increasing healthcare costs. The problem was growing long before Obama. He was just the first to try to help.
no, that wasn't a try, that was a steal. blackmailing of the democratic members that if they didn't vote for it they'd lose campaign money. wow, nice tactic.
And what have republicans done? A whole lot of nothing.
dude, I ain't arguing that point. the thing is, the dems just wanted to hand over the mess to them. how american of them. Nope, the dems own this disaster and anything that happens to the nation. They don't want to play ball. they wish to obstruct. stated already by schumer. so, the failure is theirs and not trump.

Don't praise the Lord. Praise the Freedom Caucus for the having the courage to stand up against the big government cowardly RINOs. The Republicans that are really Democrat Light.

Agreed. The bill as currently written was shit. It's all for the best. It'll give the Republicans time to regroup and reflect, and pass a much better bill. They still have a lot of time to do so, to be honest. This bill, which was properly derided as Obamacare-lite, would have caused premiums to increase faster, and even kept the penalty fine you had to pay for not having insurance, except you paid it to the insurance company this time.

The Republicans should go back to the drawing board, and not let Paul Ryan screw this shit up again. I'm a Trump supporter, but I admit he was wrong to support the bill's current version, and his "my way or the highway" attitude toward it was unhelpful.

Years and years of "replace and repeal" promises and they ain't got jack yet to propose.
That is shitbag Ryan, a fucking loser RINO, see ya Paul!

To hell with the Democrats or the Republicans--what this is doing is hurting the American people. Our insurance sucks out loud these days and right now Washington doesn't seem able to fix it. No one is really hurt but US

We got Obamacare because of massively increasing healthcare costs. The problem was growing long before Obama. He was just the first to try to help.
no, that wasn't a try, that was a steal. blackmailing of the democratic members that if they didn't vote for it they'd lose campaign money. wow, nice tactic.
dude, I ain't arguing that point. the thing is, the dems just wanted to hand over the mess to them. how american of them. Nope, the dems own this disaster and anything that happens to the nation. They don't want to play ball. they wish to obstruct. stated already by schumer. so, the failure is theirs and not trump.

No, the Dems EXPECTED Hillary to win. Her "fix" would have been single payer.

No, Smedley, I mean EXACTLY what I just said. Political finger pointing isn't going to do one goddamned bit of good. Excuse my French, but this is aggravating. I don't blame the Republicans for not wanting to vote for what they were offered, but someone has to come up with some relief for folks here.
Let, Pelosi and Schumer come up with something, their BOY started this mess.
it's what I just stated.
Agree with you. This is like Christmas Day!
dude, I wanted them to repeal it with the same bill they handed to obummer. Then let the senate vote and drop it cause they'd need demophobes to get it through. but this is the same thing.

Republicans control everything. They are proving incapable of solving any problem.

No, Smedley, I mean EXACTLY what I just said. Political finger pointing isn't going to do one goddamned bit of good. Excuse my French, but this is aggravating. I don't blame the Republicans for not wanting to vote for what they were offered, but someone has to come up with some relief for folks here.
Let Pelosi and Schumer come up with something, their BOY started this mess.

Correct, but that doesn't excuse the weak Republican leadership for passing such an atrocious bill, which was rightly shot down.

I do, however, believe the Freedom Caucus was wrong to demand that Trump remove the guarantee that insurers can't discriminate against those with pre-existing conditions. Trump promised to keep that part of Obamacare, as it was one of the things in it that was truly good.

Don't praise the Lord. Praise the Freedom Caucus for the having the courage to stand up against the big government cowardly RINOs. The Republicans that are really Democrat Light.

Agreed. The bill as currently written was shit. It's all for the best. It'll give the Republicans time to regroup and reflect, and pass a much better bill. They still have a lot of time to do so, to be honest. This bill, which was properly derided as Obamacare-lite, would have caused premiums to increase faster, and even kept the penalty fine you had to pay for not having insurance, except you paid it to the insurance company this time.

The Republicans should go back to the drawing board, and not let Paul Ryan screw this shit up again. I'm a Trump supporter, but I admit he was wrong to support the bill's current version, and his "my way or the highway" attitude toward it was unhelpful.

Years and years of "replace and repeal" promises and they ain't got jack yet to propose.
That is shitbag Ryan, a fucking loser RINO, see ya Paul!

Nah, it was everyone.

This bill wasn't even a true repeal of ObamaCare. You guys know that, right? It does not actually repeal the ACA. It only repeals bits and pieces of it.

It leaves the government healthcare exchanges intact, for example. It leaves all the bureaucratic government bodies the ACA created intact.

The Republicans' ObamaCare Lite is a bunch of "fixes" to the ACA. For seven years, the GOP obstructed any fixes to it.

"Repeal and replace." BWA-HA-HA-HA! You poor dumb rubes have been so hoaxed.

Trump never even had a plan. He was going to take credit for whatever the Republicans came up with. He never had the "beautiful plan" he told you dumb fucks he had.

What a bunch of idiot saps you all are.

Correct, but that doesn't excuse the weak Republican leadership for passing such an atrocious bill, which was rightly shot down.

I do, however, believe the Freedom Caucus was wrong to demand that Trump remove the guarantee that insurers can't discriminate against those with pre-existing conditions. Trump promised to keep that part of Obamacare, as it was one of the things in it that was truly good.
The sooner you get rid of the Ryan's, McCains and Graham's the better off we will be!

Fine by me. They'll go for universal healthcare, which we should have gone with to start with. Trump clearly supported it, as well.

Republicans control everything. They are proving incapable of solving any problem.
no they tried to do this without involving the dems cause they knew the dems wouldn't play in the game. the spoiled little darlings. Well there is no way to do it with 51 votes because of the senate rules. it is what it is. And so, here we are. let's do the taxes and move forward.

Fine by me. They'll go for universal healthcare, which we should have gone with to start with. Trump clearly supported it, as well.
You would need to win the House and Senate, not happening.

Forum List

Back