Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

[Q

I left the Dem party in 1978, hooch.
About to become a former Republican.

Republicans got hired to fix it, and have had since 2009 to craft a good solid bill that thinking people could support.
Epic fail.

I am glad that the RINO bill failed but I would like to respectfully disagree with you on this. Of all the criticism against the Republicans that is the weakest. They had no incentive to do the hard work to replace Obamacare as long as that jackass Obama was President and the Senate had the ability to demand 60 votes. For the last two years almost everybody in this country thought Crooked Hillary was going to win so don't blame them for not having all the ducks in a row. They deserve criticism for being cowards and not coming up with an outright repeal but I don't think they should be accountable for not doing anything in the last seven years.
Crooked Hillary? Who's under criminal investigation for helping the Russians throw the election?
Hint one: it's not Hillary.
Yes, Hillary is still under criminal investigation, dufus.

[Q

Republicans got hired to fix it, and have had since 2009 to craft a good solid bill that thinking people could support.
Epic fail.

I am glad that the RINO bill failed but I would like to respectfully disagree with you on this. Of all the criticism against the Republicans that is the weakest. They had no incentive to do the hard work to replace Obamacare as long as that jackass Obama was President and the Senate had the ability to demand 60 votes. For the last two years almost everybody in this country thought Crooked Hillary was going to win so don't blame them for not having all the ducks in a row. They deserve criticism for being cowards and not coming up with an outright repeal but I don't think they should be accountable for not doing anything in the last seven years.
You are wrong in that this bill is crap because it was all tossed together in the last 2 months. It would have passed if it had been crafted over the past 6 years because it would have worked the kinks out with input from everyone.

My contention was that there was no real incentive to have a good replacement bill as long as that jackass Obama was President and the Senate had the ability to filibuster in the Senate.

If you want to blame the Republicans since 2010 then blame them for not doing the hard job of defunding Obamacare, even if it took shutting down the government.

Republicans had 7 years to craft a good bill, and Trump ran on doing a lot of things like allowing us to buy insurance from any carrier in the US. Trump wimped out like a pussy.
Democrats had 7 years to fix Obamacare's coming disaster. But refused to do so.
You fucking idiot. The GOP had 7 years to come up with a better plan. They failed miserably. Facts are like kryptonite to you.

You guys are hilarious.
Here is your line of thinking.... the Democrats, and it was ONLY Democrats, that gave us Obamacare. A plan that raised cost, cut benefits and raised deductibles to the stratisphere. WE LOST BIG. Not to mention the plan was 100% set to fail. People were saying it from day one. And now that this colossal mistake is collapsing - you guys want to blame the Republicans for not fixing it in two months.
You ar the biggest idiots the world has ever seen.
Trump said today he is not going to fix it.

He lied, Republicans lied.
Burn them at the stake.
We'll wait until trump is found guilty of treason before we burn him at the stake

493.jpg

42929.jpg

Well now, the GOP has given up on Trumpcare for the time being. What a black eye, delivered by the GOP itself. LOL What a bunch of feckless dumb asses.

[Q

Epic fail.

You are wrong in that this bill is crap because it was all tossed together in the last 2 months. It would have passed if it had been crafted over the past 6 years because it would have worked the kinks out with input from everyone.

My contention was that there was no real incentive to have a good replacement bill as long as that jackass Obama was President and the Senate had the ability to filibuster in the Senate.

If you want to blame the Republicans since 2010 then blame them for not doing the hard job of defunding Obamacare, even if it took shutting down the government.
Sure. Mix one failure with something even worse. It's the republican way.

AGAIN, please post the LINKS proving the American people got to vote on Obamacare.

They never even got to READ it, let alone VOTE for it.

NPR: 2008 Election Issues: Health Care
www.npr.org/news/specials/election2008/issues/healthcare.html

Jan 30, 2008 - The general election promises to pit a Democrat with a plan to increase government involvement in health care against a Republican

1. It's NPR, National Proletariat Radio.

2. You're talking about a POLL about 3 candidates and their pre-election ideas on Healthcare, not an actual vote on Obamacare or the actual contents of the ACA which no one ever got to see until it had been rammed into law.

3. Again, no citizen ever got to actually VOTE for / against the ACA because they never even got to read it until after it had been passed.

Well now, the GOP has given up on Trumpcare for the time being. What a black eye, delivered by the GOP itself. LOL What a bunch of feckless dumb asses.

This is what the Founders wanted.....a check on the accumulation of power and this is what we have. You morons should be happy...you get to have health insurance you can't pay for and medical care you can't afford to access.....a perfect democrat healthcare system....

Well, the replacement they came up with was so bad that probably EVERYONE is relieved, so that should take some pressure off the Republicans.

[Q

Epic fail.

Crooked Hillary? Who's under criminal investigation for helping the Russians throw the election?
Hint one: it's not Hillary.

The head of the FBI said she committed crimes and she as hell got filthy rich selling government influence and laundering the money through her foundatation, didn't she?

C7W7bQEX4AA-oc4.jpg

Worse first 60 days of any president in history and his 37% approval rating and dropping proves it.
But listening to the DEPLORABLES it's all Obama's fault.

You can't make this shit up.

[Q

Epic fail.

All we have heard from Republicans for the past 7 years is elect me because I will get rid of Obamacare.
They lied, they had zero intention. Anyone interested in replacing it would have already crafted a replacement bill. They tossed together crap knowing it would fail. They WANTED it to fail.
How do I know they WANTED it to fail?

Not even a peep of discussion about using the Reid option and go nuclear.

Yes, unless the republicans was going to do the right thing and get government out of healthcare. They did the right thing!

I'm sure they will insist upon the american health"care" system trailing the rest of the advanced post industrial world's healthcare systems for much more cost to society.

And some of us remember BO's promise - lower cost, more choice, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance. Great, now we all know all politicians lie.

Well, the replacement they came up with was so bad that probably EVERYONE is relieved, so that should take some pressure off the Republicans.
The Democraps screwed it up 7 years ago. Let them sumbitches fix it.

Oh good so obamacare is still on. When it fails the democrats get the blame 100%.

No Trump is going to end the mandate , so when less people are in it, it will cost the government more for subsidies, that is how stupid they are, like always the GOP is doing everything they could since inception to ruin it. Ha Ha .
So you admit without forcing people to buy it, it's a failure?

Over at the deplorable thread " Praise the Lord" the dolts are blaming Obama for Trumpcare going down in flames. Too funny.

Forum List

Back