Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

the president did a great job repeating the party-line like a good parrot!

repeal and replace, repeal and replace, squawk squawk

Trump: 'Nobody knew health care could be so complicated' - CNNPolitics.com

:rolleyes:

How many times did you believe Barry when he told you that you could keep your plan period. You could keep your Dr. period. That your premiums would go down period. You believed him every time he said it.

:eusa_liar: link?

Link? LMAO, honey if you never heard him say all of that repeatedly I can't help you.

Well now, the GOP has given up on Trumpcare for the time being. What a black eye, delivered by the GOP itself. LOL What a bunch of feckless dumb asses.
Well, the replacement they came up with was so bad that probably EVERYONE is relieved, so that should take some pressure off the Republicans.

It won't work that way...as obamacare collapses the democrat press will just hound the republicans about it...even though none of them voted for it....

[Q

I left the Dem party in 1978, hooch.
About to become a former Republican.

Republicans got hired to fix it, and have had since 2009 to craft a good solid bill that thinking people could support.
Epic fail.

I am glad that the RINO bill failed but I would like to respectfully disagree with you on this. Of all the criticism against the Republicans that is the weakest. They had no incentive to do the hard work to replace Obamacare as long as that jackass Obama was President and the Senate had the ability to demand 60 votes. For the last two years almost everybody in this country thought Crooked Hillary was going to win so don't blame them for not having all the ducks in a row. They deserve criticism for being cowards and not coming up with an outright repeal but I don't think they should be accountable for not doing anything in the last seven years.
You are wrong in that this bill is crap because it was all tossed together in the last 2 months. It would have passed if it had been crafted over the past 6 years because it would have worked the kinks out with input from everyone.

My contention was that there was no real incentive to have a good replacement bill as long as that jackass Obama was President and the Senate had the ability to filibuster in the Senate.

If you want to blame the Republicans since 2010 then blame them for not doing the hard job of defunding Obamacare, even if it took shutting down the government.
All we have heard from Republicans for the past 7 years is elect me because I will get rid of Obamacare.
They lied, they had zero intention. Anyone interested in replacing it would have already crafted a replacement bill. They tossed together crap knowing it would fail. They WANTED it to fail.
How do I know they WANTED it to fail?

Not even a peep of discussion about using the Reid option and go nuclear.

I have given up trying to figure out the motivation of Liberals, both Democrats and RINOs.

Well now, the GOP has given up on Trumpcare for the time being. What a black eye, delivered by the GOP itself. LOL What a bunch of feckless dumb asses.

Too bad for BO, he was hoping they'd get something passed so his legacy would no longer be tied to a failing system.

the president did a great job repeating the party-line like a good parrot!

repeal and replace, repeal and replace, squawk squawk

Trump: 'Nobody knew health care could be so complicated' - CNNPolitics.com

:rolleyes:
How many times did you believe Barry when he told you that you could keep your plan period. You could keep your Dr. period. That your premiums would go down period. You believed him every time he said it.

:eusa_liar: link?

Damn snowflakes melting .... they like to be lied too..

Let's add the word FAILURES to this message.
IMG_0210.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0337.JPG
    IMG_0337.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 25
Trump is blaming the Dems because the Freedom Caucus would not vote for the damn bill.

Until the sane portion of the GOP takes back control of the party, this is what our government is going to be like: a fucking failure.

from this point forward when any RussianWinger bitches about health care alll I'm going to do is tell them to see my sig.

Hey Hoss, your sick GOP had seven years to come up with a real replacement. What they came up with was a sorry abortion. Destroyed the credibility of the Speaker and the President. Now they want to go to Tax Reform. They will attempt to shift the taxes to the middle class and have the very wealthy pay even a less percentage of their income.

Trump is blaming the Dems because the Freedom Caucus would not vote for the damn bill.

Until the sane portion of the GOP takes back control of the party, this is what our government is going to be like: a fucking failure.
Nice to see your taking responsibility for your party and the collapsing ACA.. We will see how your doing in march when over 9 million people loose their insurance during an election year..

Hey Hoss, your sick GOP had seven years to come up with a real replacement. What they came up with was a sorry abortion. Destroyed the credibility of the Speaker and the President. Now they want to go to Tax Reform. They will attempt to shift the taxes to the middle class and have the very wealthy pay even a less percentage of their income.

Not my GOP.....remember, Trump was chosen because he wasn't one of the 16 regular GOP guys.....the establishment republicans are why we put Trump in...remember....? This is why we can't stand the establishment....you won't find support for them with me.......and he still has 8 years to get this done......Trump doesn't lose.....

Too bad for BO, he was hoping they'd get something passed so his legacy would no longer be tied to a failing system.
Now silly asshole. The GOP has the House, the Senate, and the Executive. And could not do the job. Now is the time for the Dems to present a comprehensive fix to the ACA that would eventually segue into a universal single payer system.

If conservatives think that an entitlement will be ripped up from its roots when over 30 million are now dependent on it, then conservatives are STUPID.

With 80% of the public wanting the government to assist people to have health care of some kind, and most nations go through universal health care, there is no way in hell that we will go back to people dying for lack of care.

This bill was an excellent opportunity to correct some of the worst features of the ACA, but no, now conservatives and the GOP are going to lose seats in the midterms and the Dems will hold on to almost all their Senate seats because the GOP conservatives in Congress have demonstrated to the world that they cannot think clearly enough to govern or be part of a government.

There have been so many lies told by conservatives about the AHCA, from Rand Paul saying that now they can do another bill (cant, only one reconciliation bill per year) to idiots claiming that they wanted to actually legally repeal the ACA and strand millions without health care, Congressional conservatives have proven that they cannot be part of a ruling party.

Ideological conservatives are the book end match for the Dimmocrat Safe Space SJW Snowflakes.

Not my GOP.....remember, Trump was chosen because he wasn't one of the 16 regular GOP guys.....the establishment republicans are why we put Trump in...remember....? This is why we can't stand the establishment....you won't find support for them with me.......and he still has 8 years to get this done......Trump doesn't lose.....
The orange clown has, at best, 4 years. Maybe not that long, if we find that he was working with Russia during his campaign.

Forum List

Back