Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

IMG_0307.JPG

Obamacare is unaffordable... it's living on borrowed time

I agree. We need to eliminate private insurance companies and replace them with non-profit mutual healthcare savings accounts.

This was a failure for Donald Trump. I suppose it is a success for the 83% of Americans that opposed Trumpcare.

So let me get this straight...trying to fix a failed unpopular bill from the get go, while still trying to keep the old bill intact, with 83% of America opposed to it isn't also a loss for democrats. A little short sighted isn't it.

I might be more inclined to take you seriously if you PUT A FUCKING LINK IN THE OP.

Loser.

First off - :chillpill:

So you don't believe the vote was cancelled?

The rules of the board say that if you don't source your op, it's just an unsourced opinion.

Source your fucking commentary, dumbass. So we can look at it and then use it against you.

So the op is a flame that makes claims for which it hasn't provided a source.

Violation of this forum OP rules.

When you shriek "BREAKING NEWS!" and then make a bunch of assertions, generally speaking you are supposed to source it.

Otherwise, it's just an idiot ranting.

Which it pretty much is. But it doesn't belong in Politics.

So let me get this straight...trying to fix a failed unpopular bill from the get go, while still trying to keep the old bill intact, with 83% of America opposed to it isn't also a loss for democrats.

You're not even making sense.

83% of Americans are opposed to Trumpcare. The majority of Americans that have an opinion support the PPACA in an average of 5 polls.

The question now is whether the GOP will stay stalled on this for the next 2 years or whether they will instead forget about it and move on, to tax reform ??

No.
I unfortunately have Obamacare.
I pay $413 a month, just for myself, with a $7000 deductible. I don't have insurance, I make a donation!
This needs fixed!!

Oh please. I'm so sick of hearing this crap.

Before ObamaCare, we paid right at $1000 each. After, it dropped to less than a thou for both of us. We CHOSE a lower premium and higher deductible. If you don't have choices, it's your mistake.

OTOH, if drumpf and LyinRyan get their way, you'll be paying a whole lot more and getting way less.

We recently talked to friends in Brussels (where I was treated, so have first hand experience). They're American and laugh at the stupidity of US voters.

When I needed care there, I wondered, omg, what am I gonna do, they said 'go to the doctor - it's no big deal. And their taxes are very close to ours. We pay for a lot that we don't get.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Dumbass:

"
White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders framed the delay as being “for scheduling purposes, so nobody has to be up at 3 o’clock in the morning for a vote.”

“We’re very confident that the bill will pass tomorrow morning,” she said, adding that while the White House remains open to tweaking the measure, “this is the bill, this is the vote.”

They postponed the vote because they are just now opening the floor and they didn't want to have to vote at 4 am.

House leaders postpone vote on their health-care plan

So let me get this straight...trying to fix a failed unpopular bill from the get go, while still trying to keep the old bill intact, with 83% of America opposed to it isn't also a loss for democrats.

You're not even making sense.

83% of Americans are opposed to Trumpcare. The majority of Americans that have an opinion support the PPACA in an average of 5 polls.
That's because they want OBAMACARE scrapped.

And this is exactly why. Because we don't want to be blamed for your stupidity.

Somehow, you right wing nitwits will try to SPIN this as yet another win for the Trumpster....LOL

Its been 63 days of the Trump regime, and.......

That beautiful wall (if it ever happens) is going to be FULLY paid by US tax dollars
The "bold Muslim ban" is being kicked right back to the val office's collective teeth,
......and, now, the "repeal and replace" is smacking a lot like "repeal and resale"

All this in the midst of possible criminal investigations......with "Sean-Baghdad Bob-Spicer" trying to spew that the Trump-Titanic is unsinkable.....

Spicer said trump didn't know Stone or Manafort when they were on Russia's payroll but I just saw on tv news - photos from 1999, showing them and Melania.

One lie after after another.

Somehow, you right wing nitwits will try to SPIN this as yet another win for the Trumpster....LOL

Its been 63 days of the Trump regime, and.......

That beautiful wall (if it ever happens) is going to be FULLY paid by US tax dollars
The "bold Muslim ban" is being kicked right back to the val office's collective teeth,
......and, now, the "repeal and replace" is smacking a lot like "repeal and resale"

All this in the midst of possible criminal investigations......with "Sean-Baghdad Bob-Spicer" trying to spew that the Trump-Titanic is unsinkable.....

Spicer said trump didn't know Stone or Manafort when they were on Russia's payroll but I just saw on tv news - photos from 1999, showing them and Melania.

Lolol....

soo, so lame.

Opinion | The Democrats’ ditch is only getting deeper

Spicer's future will maybe be some little spot at Fox....He's FINISHED !!!

Forum List

Back