Artab Country Treatment Of Palestinians

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
The Arab country treatment of Palestinians is hard to forgive. And yet has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian or Palestinian supporter complaint over the surrounding Arab country massacres, rejection, abuse & discrimination against their Palestinian brothers? But let Israel make peace offerings to the Palestinians, build a security fence & grant them their own land so the squatters can remain in Israel & the Pali's & their supporters protest Israel in drovers. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News Arab discrimination and abuse against Palestinians since 1948

The Arab country treatment of Palestinians is hard to forgive. And yet has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian or Palestinian supporter complaint over the surrounding Arab country massacres, rejection, abuse & discrimination against their Palestinian brothers? But let Israel make peace offerings to the Palestinians, build a security fence & grant them their own land so the squatters can remain in Israel & the Pali's & their supporters protest Israel in drovers. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News Arab discrimination and abuse against Palestinians since 1948

Face it folks. Who knows Palestinians better & how they must be treated than all the surrounding Arab countries? Shame on those Zionists in Israel for not learning from the Arab countries how to establish peace from Palestinians.

The Arab country treatment of Palestinians is hard to forgive. And yet has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian or Palestinian supporter complaint over the surrounding Arab country massacres, rejection, abuse & discrimination against their Palestinian brothers? But let Israel make peace offerings to the Palestinians, build a security fence & grant them their own land so the squatters can remain in Israel & the Pali's & their supporters protest Israel in droves. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Interesting how not a single Pali supporter has chimed in to dispute this truth.

It might be the way you deliver your message.

the message is quite accurate-----I have interacted with EGYPTIANS, Lebanese, Jordanians-----I cannot recall any Syrian muslims---but lots of Christian Syrians. The disdain they express (independent of any input on my part) for Palestinians, is remarkable----especially true
of Egyptians who GRIMACE with disgust whenever they say "BALESTINIAN". Iranians despise anything "arab"----but that is a different
issue

It might be the way you deliver your message.

the message is quite accurate-----I have interacted with EGYPTIANS, Lebanese, Jordanians-----I cannot recall any Syrian muslims---but lots of Christian Syrians. The disdain they express (independent of any input on my part) for Palestinians, is remarkable----especially true
of Egyptians who GRIMACE with disgust whenever they say "BALESTINIAN". Iranians despise anything "arab"----but that is a different
issue

There might be sympathy for the palestinian cause, but mostly they don't want anything at all to do with palestinians. The sympathy is because they want the palestinians out of their country.

Forum List

Back