Article on how our leftist dominated educational system is undermining America.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
A professor's call to shut down our nation's universities

"Thirty-three years ago, when I entered college, left-wing ideologies dominated American universities, and especially the humanities and social sciences. But one still could get a fair, balanced education by consulting traditional canonical texts that countered the dogma. Free speech was alive on college campuses. There were hisses and boos, of course, but for the most part, hearing perspectives different from your own was considered essential to your education. Few of us lived in our own curated silos.

Today, after 22 years of being a college professor, and having traveled much of America to lecture, I am sad to say the situation is not the same. The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated. The gravest internal threat to this country is not illegal aliens; it is leftist professors who are waging a war against America and teaching our young people to hate this country.

Our universities risk losing their status as learning sites and becoming national security threats. We need to defund them, disband and rebuild them with conservative principles — that is, values advocating individualism, capitalism, Americanism, free speech, self-reliance and the morality of wealth creation.

When the term “Western civilization” is equated with racism, cultural superiority and pervasive oppression, and students in my political philosophy class refuse to study the works of John Stuart Mill or John Locke (or any other white thinker) because they consider them white supremacists, there is no lower level of educational hell. The manifest destiny of the humanities and social science professoriat is to have politicized knowledge supersede truth, objectivity, facts and genuine learning.

Mod Edit -- Please observe "fair use" of copyrighted material. Post only 3 or 4 paragraphs of long articles at a time.. If you have to quote another paragraph later on -- just reference the link in the Opening Post... RandomPoster

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it’s an article of rightwing lies and idiotic sophistry.
Sorry, no, it's spot on and undeniable... and you're a bald faced LIAR to deny it.

I don't believe there's a person in America today that doesn't know that schools are nothing more than LEFTIST INDOCTRINATION CENTERS.

You're probably a product of it.

No, it’s an article of rightwing lies and idiotic sophistry.
Sorry, no, it's spot on and undeniable... and you're a bald faced LIAR to deny it.

I don't believe there's a person in America today that doesn't know that schools are nothing more than LEFTIST INDOCTRINATION CENTERS.

You're probably a product of it.

Considering I taught in public schools in two states and for the Department of Defense, I find your accusation hysterical!

Last edited:
Would getting rid of humanities and social sciences solve the problem? If we implement free college for everybody, the least intelligent students will study humanities and social "sciences" for 15 years while they live with their parents until they're 35 and function as political activists in their spare time. They will do it all on taxpayer money and be angry at the "system" the whole time. They will graduate with a degree in something worthless and complain about being underemployed with 50,000 dollars in student loans and vote democrat for the rest of their lives. That is why democrats want free college for everyone.

iq-by-college-major-gender.png

Last edited:
Considering I taught in public schools in two states and for the Department of Defense, I find you accusation hysterical!
Considering my mother was a teacher, my aunt was a teacher, and I have two cousins that are college professors, and I have a BA in Electrical Engineering, and my son has a BA in IT/Networking, we're very familiar with schools and colleges, not to mention the endless news articles about leftist fascism in schools, I find your rebuttal a farce.

And check your grammar... TEACHER.

Last edited:
Considering I taught in public schools in two states and for the Department of Defense, I find you accusation hysterical!
Considering my mother was a teacher, my aunt was a teacher, and I have two cousins that are college professors, and I have a BA in Electrical Engineering, I find your rebuttal a farce.

That's not grammar dumbass! It's a typo.

Maybe your family is the problem with liberal indoctrination and the rest of us know what the real truth is.

Those who make blanket statements about all schools being liberal indoctrination centers need to get their ass into a typical school and see that accusation is far from true.

Considering my mother was a teacher, my aunt was a teacher, and I have two cousins that are college professors, and I have a BA in Electrical Engineering, I find your rebuttal a farce.

Maybe your family is the problem with liberal indoctrination and the rest of us know what the real truth is.

Those who make blanket statements about all schools being liberal indoctrination centers need to get their ass into a typical school and see that accusation is far from true.
"That's not a grammar dumbass!"? You can't type shit right, can you? And you want me to believe you're a teacher?

And another thing, insulting someone's family is strictly forbidden on here. You've been reported.

Go pound sand, bubble head.

"That's not a grammar dumbass!"? You can't type shit right, can you? And you want me to believe you're a teacher?

Unlike you, I work for a living and just got off work. I'm tired and made a type. Thank your for pointing them out. I am typing while walking 4 dogs, feeding them and getting them ready for bed because my daughter is ill and needs my help. I am sorry that you cannot discuss the topic without deflecting. Please try harder.

BTW, I have two warfare qualifications, not just in submarines. Any idea how few naval officers can say that?

Although the public schools where you taught are still bound by local parental control, the universities will SEPARATE the parents from the entire process right at "orientation".. Where parents are told to SCRAM and STFU and that they will not be allowed to even MONITOR their kids' progress without the kid's consent..

That LEADS to a thorough "unmonitored" baking of your kids mind and YOUR wallet.. And the campuses are now FACTORIES for forcing progressive left indoctrination and dogma...

Unlike you, I work for a living and just got off work. I'm tired and made a type. Thank your for pointing them out. I am typing while walking 4 dogs, feeding them and getting them ready for bed because my daughter is ill and needs my help. I am sorry that you cannot discuss the topic without deflecting. Please try harder.

BTW, I have two warfare qualifications, not just in submarines. Any idea how few naval officers can say that?
I worked my days and now I'm retired. I spent 8 years in the AF enlisted, worked Avionics on fighter jets, got out a TSgt, went to school and got my BA in Electrical Engineering, started my own business, sold it, then went back to school for fun for Harley Davidson, retired from HD as a Master Tech, and now have a hobby welding business. So I work my ass off, always have, always will, even though I'm a service connected disabled veteran.

Although the public schools where you taught are still bound by local parental control, the universities will SEPARATE the parents from the entire process right at "orientation".. Where parents are told to SCRAM and STFU and that they will not be allowed to even MONITOR their kids' progress without the kid's consent..

That LEADS to a thorough "unmonitored" baking of your kids mind and YOUR wallet.. And the campuses are now FACTORIES for forcing progressive left indoctrination and dogma...

Parents should not be involved with their kids in college simply because they are adults! Also, parents should not be paying for an education doused in liberalism anyway. If they really want to control the kid's college education, send them to good school and don't pay for a lousy liberal dominated school. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

The power of the purse is strong. I have never spent a dime for my three kid's college educations. They turned out just fine. All are good conservatives with a strong moral upbringing. They made it their own way, just like I did..

I worked my days and now I'm retired. I spent 8 years in the AF enlisted, worked Avionics on fighter jets, got out a TSgt, went to school and got my BA in Electrical Engineering, started my own business, sold it, then went back to school for fun for Harley Davidson, retired from HD as a Master Tech, and now have a hobby welding business. So I work my ass off, always have, always will, even though I'm a service connected disabled veteran.

How many chairs did you wear out?

Parents should not be involved with their kids in college simply because they are adults! Also, parents should not be paying for an education doused in liberalism anyway. If they really want to control the kid's college education, send them to good school and don't pay for a lousy liberal dominated school. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

The power of the purse is strong. I have never spent a dime for my three kid's college educations. They turned out just fine. All are good conservatives with a strong moral upbringing. They made it their own way, just like I did..
Now that I can agree with. But if the parents are paying for their kids college, then they certainly should be involved.

THat's my roots as well.. Started in Biomedical Engineering which was a program thru the Electrical Engineering Dept.. Was all about straight up academics back in the 80s...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

How many chairs did you wear out?
At least I wasn't in a long hard tube full of semen.

Try and be nice and you just gotta keep up the shit.

So be it.

THat's my roots as well.. Started in Biomedical Engineering which was a program thru the Electrical Engineering Dept.. Was all about straight up academics back in the 80s...
Oddly enough, all the Math, Trigonometry, Calculus and Quadratics that we had in Electrical Engineering, I loved it. Got straight A's. But I found that to make real good money in that field you really need a Masters, and I wasn't into that. I made more money as a Master Harley Tech than I ever dreamed I'd make as an Electrical Engineer.

Now that I can agree with. But if the parents are paying for their kids college, then they certainly should be involved.

Then you need to change the law regarding the age where the student gains rights to their own education. Dems want 16 year-olds to vote for President. That's just insane.

Oddly enough, all the Math, Trigonometry, Calculus, and Quadratics that we had in Electrical Engineering, I loved it. Got straight A's. But I found that to make real good money in that field you really need a Masters, and I wasn't into that. I made more money as a Master Harley Tech than I ever dreamed I'd make as an Electrical Engineer.

One of my favorite jokes about motorcycles is:

What is the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a Harley?

The dirtbag rides a Harley.

Then you need to change the law regarding the age where the student gains rights to their own education. Dems want 16 year-olds to vote for President. That's just insane.
Isn't it up to the states when I kid can quit school? I remember some kids quitting school when they were 16. Course I'm 63 years old, I can't say what the law is today, or if it's state or federally mandated, I have no idea.

A 16 year old voting, that's absolutely absurd. In fact, the voting age should be raised to 21 if they're going to change it.

Forum List

Back