🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Article to convince NeverTrumpers in the GOP to reconsider

O damn Jake...just come out of the closet and admit you are a Cankle's supporter.

Enough already!

It was a bunch of two party believers that led us to the government we have today. How is that working for you?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The answer is that never ever again: NeverTrump!

HRC and DJT are the two most toxic candidates in the last who knows how long.

A Plea to Never Trump Conservatives to Think Twice, Maybe More. | RealClearPolitics

GOP/Republicans are as phony as the Dem jackasses. If they are so appalled by the orange clown, but not ready to live under the thumb of the bulldyke then they should move to Johnson. He is certainly better than Hellary and you know what you are getting when compared to Trump. But it's clear they prefer Hellary even over a canidate which better reflects their ideology in Johnson. Why? Because they fear that if a libertarian is president then the GOP will bleed out and die. So they will sacrifice the interest of the country by allowing Hellary instead of giving up their position as the second party in a 2 party system. I have no use for the GOP!

Dump is attempting to recreate the know nothing party of the 1850's
Judging from his supporters on the site it's an apt name.

A Plea to Never Trump Conservatives to Think Twice, Maybe More. | RealClearPolitics
Interesting. But the counter to that is we know from experience that Hillary is capable of compromise. The one exception is that if you are truly a died in the wool repeal Roe crowd, you have no option but to vote for Donnie Two Tone because at worst he is not hostile to repealing Roe, because repealing Roe has no effect on him or his wives and daughters. Prior to Roe women with funds could get safe abortions. You might be a decent person whose ultimate aim is not to punish poor women for the sin of becoming pregnant, but that will be the effect of overturning Roe.

But, the reality, is we have absolutely no way to know what Trump would do on anything ... even Roe. His past is pro choice, pro gun control .... pro Hillary. His tax plan is supply side that will blow up the deficit even more. The fact that he's a racist cretin is not irrelevant, because even if you can vote for a racist cretin, you'd need a reason.

Hillary is an internationalist ... right of center. As an Eisenhower goper, I have no problem with her on that. Negotiation is better than war, so long as the other side agrees with that.

Domestic issues are the rub. But aside from the supreme court, she can't do anything without the House.

There's an old adage .. better the enemy I know than the unknown.

Just sayin

Interesting. But the counter to that is we know from experience that Hillary is capable of compromise. The one exception is that if you are truly a died in the wool repeal Roe crowd, you have no option but to vote for Donnie Two Tone because at worst he is not hostile to repealing Roe, because repealing Roe has no effect on him or his wives and daughters. Prior to Roe women with funds could get safe abortions. You might be a decent person whose ultimate aim is not to punish poor women for the sin of becoming pregnant, but that will be the effect of overturning Roe.

But, the reality, is we have absolutely no way to know what Trump would do on anything ... even Roe. His past is pro choice, pro gun control .... pro Hillary. His tax plan is supply side that will blow up the deficit even more. The fact that he's a racist cretin is not irrelevant, because even if you can vote for a racist cretin, you'd need a reason.

Hillary is an internationalist ... right of center. As an Eisenhower goper, I have no problem with her on that. Negotiation is better than war, so long as the other side agrees with that.

Domestic issues are the rub. But aside from the supreme court, she can't do anything without the House.

Just sayin
Interesting. I will vote Trump.

Just sayin
:rofl:
You are the king of satire, my friend.

Just sayin
Dems gonna kick you outta their party man

Just sayin
It's like playing craps for the first time. LOL

Campbell's a bit late to the game on this. From what I heard earlier this evening, maybe it as this morning, 90% of Republicans have "gotten over" their issues with Trump. Still, it's hard to say just what'll happen or who thinks what.

NA-CL473A_UNDEC_16U_20160906182708.jpg

Last edited:
90 pct of gop'ers are already voting for trump

Can you provide the link for your statistic please, or is this just your opinion?

I'm with you on the exact number, it still seems high. But it does seem the GOP nevertrumpers are largely wandering back to voting for Trump

Fox News is in full-on fluffer mode.

Well, they do lean right. And all the left wing media are supporting Hillary.

I agree with what you said, but I don't see a real point or insight to that

Forum List

Back