🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Article V Convention Of States

Worked very well didn't it...remember the 1960's decrying the 'Establishment'? The very SAME are in power and GUESS what they're doing? Being hypocritical, aren't they?

YOU aren't a student of history, only a cheerleader for TYRANNY.

SPARE US boy.:eusa_hand:

You're still whining.

And you want everyone to follow your way, even though most Americans disagree with you.

Hitler would have loved you.
No whining here boy. Stating FACT that is alien to YOU.

Worked very well didn't it...remember the 1960's decrying the 'Establishment'? The very SAME are in power and GUESS what they're doing? Being hypocritical, aren't they?

You're still whining.

And you want everyone to follow your way, even though most Americans disagree with you.

It appears to be you who is doing the whining and demanding that everyone follow your way. I could care less if you think "democratic means" are the way to achieve your goals. I just want those of us who realize that freedom in this country is doomed to be allowed to go our own way. You can all swirl down the toilet bowl, for all I care.

You're still whining.

You are whining, because you have never used the democratic and peaceful means that are available to you to enact change.

How do you think the Civil Rights Act came about?

How did the Vietnam War end?

How do you think he Voting Rights Act came about?

How do you think women got the right to vote?

How did the draft end?

The People demanded it and the government listened.

Try it sometime, unless you're just a lazy couch potato looking to fight an internet revolution.

:clap2:

And yet you refuse to use the democratic and peaceful means you have to fight this.

That's why you're a coward and a fool.

I don't waste my time doing what has been demonstrated over the centuries not to work. Secession is what does work. That's the only hope for freedom in this world.
So does using the tools in the Constitution...and pressing the elected to DO the right thing..like Article 5.

It may work, if it ever happens and it doesn't get run off the rails by the powers that be. I can see a thousand ways for it to go wrong. One problem I see is the so-called "balanced budget amendment." There are a million ways for Congress to weasel their way around that obstruction. I think we should simply not allow government to borrow money in any fashion. There is simply no reason for the federal government to borrow.

Also, the 16th and 17th Amendments need to be repealed, and a simple majority of states should be sufficient to repeal any act of Congress. Office holders should be limited to 3 terms in the House and one in the Senate. 12 years in office is more than enough for anyone. Congress should never be a permanent career for anyone.

I have little hope that any of these basic and necessary reforms will ever occur.

Last edited:
I don't waste my time doing what has been demonstrated over the centuries not to work. Secession is what does work. That's the only hope for freedom in this world.
So does using the tools in the Constitution...and pressing the elected to DO the right thing..like Article 5.

It may work, if it every happens and it doesn't get run off the rails by they powers that be. I can see a thousand ways for it to go wrong. One problem I see is the so-called "balanced budget amendment." I think we should simply not allow government to borrow money in any fashion. There is simply no reason for the federal government to borrow.

Also, the 16th and 17th Amendments need to be repealed, and a simple majority of states should be sufficient to repeal any act of Congress. Office holders should be limited to 3 terms in the House and one in the Senate. 12 years in office is more than enough for anyone. Congress should never be a permanent career for anyone.

I have little hope that any of these basic and necessary reforms will ever occur.
Emboldened I agree with. And do you think we are that far gone? Is the damage to this Republic that severe to where the people just don't give a rat's ass any longer and are in it for themselves? No honor left among us?

Emboldened I agree with. And do you think we are that far gone? Is the damage to this Republic that severe to where the people just don't give a rat's ass any longer and are in it for themselves? No honor left among us?

You're talking about fighting a revolution and a violent revolt, on any anonymous internet forum?

My friend, this makes you a total pussy and you know it. Pigs will fly before you guys do anything other than max out your ISP privileges.

You're still whining.

You are whining, because you have never used the democratic and peaceful means that are available to you to enact change.

How do you think the Civil Rights Act came about?

How did the Vietnam War end?

How do you think he Voting Rights Act came about?

How do you think women got the right to vote?

How did the draft end?

The People demanded it and the government listened.

Try it sometime, unless you're just a lazy couch potato looking to fight an internet revolution.

:clap2:

What are you, twelve? If so, I can forgive your ignorance.

The Civil Rights Act was a culmination of 100 years of efforts by Republicans and they finally got it passed despite Filibusters led by Robert KKK Byrd and Al Gore. Everett Dirksen. Look him up.

Viet Nam was started by JFK, escalated by LBJ and won by President of The United States of America, Richard Milhouse Nixon.

dimocrap scum gave the Victory away and caused the deaths by torture and murder of more than 3,000,000 (three million [conservatively]) people.

The Draft ended in 1973 after President of The United States of America, Richard Milhouse Nixon, kept his campaign promise (yes, he campaigned on ending the draft) and ended it.

BTW, dimocrap scumbag, Jimmy the peanut Carter, reinstated the mandatory registration with the Selective Service Board (the Draft Board) of all Males at the age of 18.

If you're not 12 or under, you're just too stupid to be saved. But I thought I'd show you up anyway. Just so others can understand that being a dimocrap means being wrong 99% of the time.

And stupid.

What are you, twelve? If so, I can forgive your ignorance.

The Civil Rights Act was a culmination of 100 years of efforts by Republicans and they finally got it passed despite Filibusters led by Robert KKK Byrd and Al Gore. Everett Dirksen. Look him up.

Viet Nam was started by JFK, escalated by LBJ and won by President of The United States of America, Richard Milhouse Nixon.

dimocrap scum gave the Victory away and caused the deaths by torture and murder of more than 3,000,000 (three million [conservatively]) people.

The Draft ended in 1973 after President of The United States of America, Richard Milhouse Nixon, kept his campaign promise (yes, he campaigned on ending the draft) and ended it.

BTW, dimocrap scumbag, Jimmy the peanut Carter, reinstated the mandatory registration with the Selective Service Board (the Draft Board) of all Males at the age of 18.

If you're not 12 or under, you're just too stupid to be saved. But I thought I'd show you up anyway. Just so others can understand that being a dimocrap means being wrong 99% of the time.

And stupid.

Republicans were such fans of the Civil Rights Act that their intransigence is why the Martin Luther King Jr. Federal Holiday took decades to become law.

It may work, if it every happens and it doesn't get run off the rails by they powers that be. I can see a thousand ways for it to go wrong. One problem I see is the so-called "balanced budget amendment." I think we should simply not allow government to borrow money in any fashion. There is simply no reason for the federal government to borrow.

Yes, I think it is that far gone. When those who want to use the debt ceiling as leverage to hold the line on spending are demonized and called terrorists, then this country has gone over the edge. You can count the number of Congressman who are actually willing to hold the line on spending on your hands and feet. The rest are willing to flush the country down the toilet so long as they have a pleasant life on the taxpayer's dime while they watch it go down.

You're talking about fighting a revolution and a violent revolt, on any anonymous internet forum?

My friend, this makes you a total pussy and you know it. Pigs will fly before you guys do anything other than max out your ISP privileges.

He didn't say anything of the sort, hosebag.

Yes, I think it is that far gone. When those who want to use the debt ceiling as leverage to hold the line on spending are demonized and called terrorists, then this country has gone over the edge. You can count the number of Congressman who are actually willing to hold the line on spending on your hands and feet. The rest are willing to flush the country down the toilet so long as they have a pleasant life on the taxpayer's dime while they watch it go down.
Sadly you're correct...there aren't many courses left for those of us that understand the Founders and what they accomplished.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZfRaWAtBVg"]Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration - YouTube[/ame]

Reading comprehension SON...learn it...and what if I was? Gonna report me comrade?

IDIOT

Forum List

Back