As A Trump Supporter, Are You Concerned With Some Of His Picks?

You paint with a broad brush. The GS guys used to work there but started his own company. He and Trump are long time business acquaintances. He probably picked him because he knows what he's doing.

It's crazy to assume the worst possible motives each and every time. How do those types keep their sanity? I guess they don't.

I'm a Trump supporter who supported him ripping Clinton and Cruz for being Goldman Sachs puppets. So i am a little concerned he would choose someone from Goldman Sachs. Not what i expected.

You have to ask yourself how capable are these picks? Can they get the job done??

That's what I've been doing and each of his picks are more than capable.

Sorry, i'm just not as confident as you are. Picking former Bush aides and Goldman Sachs folks, is making me wonder.
Unfortunately, God sent no angels for him to choose.

Well, i WAS available, but the Big Boss put me on another assignment ....

As a Trump supporter, yes, I am somewhat concerned about some of his choices.

President Trump seems to already have fallen victim to the failed doctrine of trying to please liberals in those choices. He's nominated a few trully wishy-washy types who just are not up to the type of "let the rivers run red" sort of correction that America needs.

He could do better.
i love the choices, it's about getting perspectives. How can you know enough if you don't have all the perspectives. he gets that with demoturds. I'm cool with it. He gets to tell the fk what to do as well. i love that even more.

You paint with a broad brush. The GS guys used to work there but started his own company. He and Trump are long time business acquaintances. He probably picked him because he knows what he's doing.

It's crazy to assume the worst possible motives each and every time. How do those types keep their sanity? I guess they don't.

I'm a Trump supporter who supported him ripping Clinton and Cruz for being Goldman Sachs puppets. So i am a little concerned he would choose someone from Goldman Sachs. Not what i expected.
He hasn't worked there for a while, I don't think working there at some point makes you corrupt. The corporation lining your pockets for favors does. If he was instrumental in buying off politicians I doubt he would have been considered.

Yeah, but wouldn't we be criticizing Hillary Clinton for picking former Goldman Sachs folks? See, once you start on that slippery slope of defending everything your guy does, you end up with a disastrous George Bush-like debacle. Remember when all Republicans trusted and defended him?

but the dude isn't working for goldman sachs, he's working for us now. Isn't that the guy you want fking with everyone else then? how is it you all are so naive and make it through life? wow.

I have to agree. None of the Goldman Sachs picks will be working for GS. They will be working for the Govt.

but the dude isn't working for goldman sachs, he's working for us now. Isn't that the guy you want fking with everyone else then? how is it you all are so naive and make it through life? wow.

Man, see that sounds just like all those Republicans who went all-in on everything George Bush did. Most regret that today. Dude actually almost sold our ports to a foreign Muslim nation for God sake. It would be very wise to logically examine some of these early Trump decisions.

Man, see that sounds just like all those Republicans who went all-in on everything George Bush did. Most regret that today. Dude actually almost sold our ports to a foreign Muslim nation for God sake. It would be very wise to logically examine some of these early Trump decisions.

Ok, it's official ... the judges have determined it doesn't get any dumber than this.

I have to agree. None of the Goldman Sachs picks will be working for GS. They will be working for the Govt.

You so sure about that? Would you have said the same if Hillary Clinton had made this decision?

Ok, it's official ... the judges have determined it doesn't get any dumber than this.

Weren't you outraged when Bush tried to sell our ports to a foreign Muslim nation? I know i was. Bush was a disaster. Most who supported him, now fully regret it. So we have to be very careful going too all-in defending everything Trump does. These early decisions could lead to some awful disasters down the road.

You have to ask yourself how capable are these picks? Can they get the job done??

That's what I've been doing and each of his picks are more than capable.

Sorry, i'm just not as confident as you are. Picking former Bush aides and Goldman Sachs folks, is making me wonder.
Unfortunately, God sent no angels for him to choose.

Well, i WAS available, but the Big Boss put me on another assignment ....
Impossible task. Hillary will never repent.

Weren't you outraged when Bush tried to sell our ports to a foreign Muslim nation? I know i was. Bush was a disaster. Most who supported him, now fully regret it. So we have to be very careful going too all-in defending everything Trump does. These early decisions could lead to some awful disasters down the road.
I'm outraged he didn't...they are a fucking disaster....

Please explain what you think your disapproval will mean in this reality.

Am I concerned, or worried, about Trump's choices for his cabinet and dept heads? Nope, not in the least, but with one caveat. They had better have a lot more than just a clue about what their job is and how to do it, and remember that they work for the people to make our country better.

So, yeah, I'm right as rain with them just so long as they don't fall flat, and if they do, to fall on their sword.

You so sure about that? Would you have said the same if Hillary Clinton had made this decision?
it would if they continued to give her money. wow, you all just don't get life. wow.

Well, most vehemently disagreed with Bush on that. But that wasn't Bush's only debacle. He had many others. I just wouldn't be too willing to lick Trump's boots on everything. It could lead to some awful Bush-like blunders.

He hasn't worked there for a while, I don't think working there at some point makes you corrupt. The corporation lining your pockets for favors does. If he was instrumental in buying off politicians I doubt he would have been considered.

Yeah, but wouldn't we be criticizing Hillary Clinton for picking former Goldman Sachs folks? See, once you start on that slippery slope of defending everything your guy does, you end up with a disastrous George Bush-like debacle. Remember when all Republicans trusted and defended him?
No I don't and you are full of shit. I am now 100% positive you're a lying asshole obama/Hillary supporter.

I read today that Trump picked a former Bush aide to join his Administration. It's Tom Bossert, who served as Bush's deputy homeland security adviser. Is that really wise? I hate to say it, but i'm beginning to sense a possible Bush repeat in the works.

He seems to have stacked his Administration with war hawks and questionable Corporate folks. I mean, 'Goldman Sachs?' Didn't he aggressively criticize Clinton and Cruz for being so cozy with Goldman Sachs? He's got me pretty concerned about more quagmire wars and corporate welfare. But what do you think?
I'd think they'd be pretty pleased. This is a straight-up conservative group, one that could have been picked by Cruz or Pence in terms of ideology.

The closest thing to moderation is the fact he's picked some on the economic side that don't necessarily agree, interesting piece here: Trump’s Economic Team of Rivals

Well, most vehemently disagreed with Bush on that. But that wasn't Bush's only debacle. He had many others. I just wouldn't be too willing to lick Trump's boots on everything. It could lead to some awful Bush-like blunders.
Lick my ass you phony bastard.

Please explain what you think your disapproval will mean in this reality.

Picking former Bush aides and Goldman Sachs folks, seems to go against everything Trump spoke about during the Campaign. And it would be very unwise to not call him on that. Not calling Bush out, led to so many terrible disasters.

I read today that Trump picked a former Bush aide to join his Administration. It's Tom Bossert, who served as Bush's deputy homeland security adviser. Is that really wise? I hate to say it, but i'm beginning to sense a possible Bush repeat in the works.

He seems to have stacked his Administration with war hawks and questionable Corporate folks. I mean, 'Goldman Sachs?' Didn't he aggressively criticize Clinton and Cruz for being so cozy with Goldman Sachs? He's got me pretty concerned about more quagmire wars and corporate welfare. But what do you think?
I'd think they'd be pretty pleased. This is a straight-up conservative group, one that could have been picked by Cruz or Pence in terms of ideology.

The closest thing to moderation is the fact he's picked some on the economic side that don't necessarily agree, interesting piece here: Trump’s Economic Team of Rivals
again, yes men do nothing for anyone. having different points of view makes a stronger team.

Forum List

Back