As A Trump Supporter, Are You Concerned With Some Of His Picks?

but the dude isn't working for goldman sachs, he's working for us now. Isn't that the guy you want fking with everyone else then? how is it you all are so naive and make it through life? wow.

Man, see that sounds just like all those Republicans who went all-in on everything George Bush did. Most regret that today. Dude actually almost sold our ports to a foreign Muslim nation for God sake. It would be very wise to logically examine some of these early Trump decisions.

Ok, it's official ... the judges have determined it doesn't get any dumber than this.

Weren't you outraged when Bush tried to sell our ports to a foreign Muslim nation? I know i was. Bush was a disaster. Most who supported him, now fully regret it. So we have to be very careful going too all-in defending everything Trump does. These early decisions could lead to some awful disasters down the road.
Please explain what you think your disapproval will mean in this reality.

Picking former Bush aides and Goldman Sachs folks, seems to go against everything Trump spoke about during the Campaign. And it would be very unwise to not call him on that. Not calling Bush out, led to so many terrible disasters.
how?

I read today that Trump picked a former Bush aide to join his Administration. It's Tom Bossert, who served as Bush's deputy homeland security adviser. Is that really wise? I hate to say it, but i'm beginning to sense a possible Bush repeat in the works.

He seems to have stacked his Administration with war hawks and questionable Corporate folks. I mean, 'Goldman Sachs?' Didn't he aggressively criticize Clinton and Cruz for being so cozy with Goldman Sachs? He's got me pretty concerned about more quagmire wars and corporate welfare. But what do you think?
I'd think they'd be pretty pleased. This is a straight-up conservative group, one that could have been picked by Cruz or Pence in terms of ideology.

The closest thing to moderation is the fact he's picked some on the economic side that don't necessarily agree, interesting piece here: Trump’s Economic Team of Rivals

Not really what Trump ran on. I'm very uncomfortable with former Bush aides and Goldman Sachs folks. Seems very Establishment to me.

You paint with a broad brush. The GS guys used to work there but started his own company. He and Trump are long time business acquaintances. He probably picked him because he knows what he's doing.

It's crazy to assume the worst possible motives each and every time. How do those types keep their sanity? I guess they don't.

I'm a Trump supporter who supported him ripping Clinton and Cruz for being Goldman Sachs puppets. So i am a little concerned he would choose someone from Goldman Sachs. Not what i expected.
but the dude isn't working for goldman sachs, he's working for us now. Isn't that the guy you want fking with everyone else then? how is it you all are so naive and make it through life? wow.

Man, see that sounds just like all those Republicans who went all-in on everything George Bush did. Most regret that today. Dude actually almost sold our ports to a foreign Muslim nation for God sake. It would be very wise to logically examine some of these early Trump decisions.

Ok, it's official ... the judges have determined it doesn't get any dumber than this.

Weren't you outraged when Bush tried to sell our ports to a foreign Muslim nation? I know i was. Bush was a disaster. Most who supported him, now fully regret it. So we have to be very careful going too all-in defending everything Trump does. These early decisions could lead to some awful disasters down the road.

Maybe you should clarify your "sell ports to Muslims" screed. Why don't you explain to everybody just exactly what DID happen?

Could - would - should .... show us your crystal ball and then I'll get concerned. Until then, I'm happy with the direction and path we are moving on.

Picking former Bush aides and Goldman Sachs folks, seems to go against everything Trump spoke about during the Campaign. And it would be very unwise to not call him on that. Not calling Bush out, led to so many terrible disasters.
Blah blah blah blah. I'm not buy your phony schtick. You whine worse than any lefty here. You're a Bush hating libtard. Only liberals blamed Bush for everything that went wrong and have nothing so say about obama's disastrous reign. Trump won, get over it.

I'm outraged he didn't...they are a fucking disaster....

Well, most vehemently disagreed with Bush on that. But that wasn't Bush's only debacle. He had many others. I just wouldn't be too willing to lick Trump's boots on everything. It could lead to some awful Bush-like blunders.
Lick my ass you phony bastard.

Sorry you feel that way. I voted for Trump. But licking his boots on everything, would be a very bad decision. You may regret it bigtime. Don't fall into that Bush trap.

I'm outraged he didn't...they are a fucking disaster....

Well, most vehemently disagreed with Bush on that. But that wasn't Bush's only debacle. He had many others. I just wouldn't be too willing to lick Trump's boots on everything. It could lead to some awful Bush-like blunders.
Lick my ass you phony bastard.

Sorry you feel that way. I voted for Trump. But licking his boots on everything, would be a very bad decision. You may regret it bigtime. Don't fall into that Bush trap.
Go play with your obama toy, you idiot.

Remember, Hillary will still have immense appeal on the lecture circuit. It's just that the gay bath houses have very small auditoriums so here fees won't be as she became accustomed.

I read today that Trump picked a former Bush aide to join his Administration. It's Tom Bossert, who served as Bush's deputy homeland security adviser. Is that really wise? I hate to say it, but i'm beginning to sense a possible Bush repeat in the works.

He seems to have stacked his Administration with war hawks and questionable Corporate folks. I mean, 'Goldman Sachs?' Didn't he aggressively criticize Clinton and Cruz for being so cozy with Goldman Sachs? He's got me pretty concerned about more quagmire wars and corporate welfare. But what do you think?
I'd think they'd be pretty pleased. This is a straight-up conservative group, one that could have been picked by Cruz or Pence in terms of ideology.

The closest thing to moderation is the fact he's picked some on the economic side that don't necessarily agree, interesting piece here: Trump’s Economic Team of Rivals
again, yes men do nothing for anyone. having different points of view makes a stronger team.

Yeah unfortunately, i'm seeing a very disturbing pattern developing. It reminds me of all the Bush Bootlicking that led to so many awful disasters. Trump's picks do concern me a bit. I have to acknowledge that. I don't wanna experience a Bush repeat.

again, yes men do nothing for anyone. having different points of view makes a stronger team.

Yeah unfortunately, i'm seeing a very disturbing pattern developing. It reminds me of all the Bush Bootlicking that led to so many awful disasters. Trump's picks do concern me a bit. I have to acknowledge that. I don't wanna experience a Bush repeat.

Why don't you just walk us thru this "pattern" you've seen developing so far?

Or, is it just hyperbole?

oh well, I'm good with it. not sure what you're looking for. I love his choices. so you know enough about them all to have that much concern? wow, you need a new life.

^^^^^^exactly^^^^^^^^^^

how?

Trump has always ripped Bush for his numerous disasters. And he savaged Clinton and Cruz for their close ties to Goldman Sachs. I'm beginning to think most Trump supporters are conveniently forgetting a lot of the things Trump said during the Campaign. Is it convenient denial?

how?

Trump has always ripped Bush for his numerous disasters. And he savaged Clinton and Cruz for their close ties to Goldman Sachs. I'm beginning to think most Trump supporters are conveniently forgetting a lot of the things Trump said during the Campaign. Is it convenient denial?

Nope ---- but your opinion is paranoic delusion

how?

dude, it's about money and nothing more. Trump took zip from any lobbyist. your concerns are fake and you most probably did not vote for trump. Fake news take two.

Blah blah blah blah. I'm not buy your phony schtick. You whine worse than any lefty here. You're a Bush hating libtard. Only liberals blamed Bush for everything that went wrong and have nothing so say about obama's disastrous reign. Trump won, get over it.

I've spoken often about my feelings on Hussein. Can't stand him. Like i said, i'm a Trump supporter. But i can't just ignore things in the name of mindless Bootlicking. That mentality is exactly what led to so many Bush disasters. So many felt obligated to defend everything he did. Even when they knew it was wrong. But i know Obama-fluffers are no different.

I've spoken often about my feelings on Hussein. Can't stand him. Like i said, i'm a Trump supporter. But i can't just ignore things in the name of mindless Bootlicking. That mentality is exactly what led to so many Bush disasters. So many felt obligated to defend everything he did. Even when they knew it was wrong. But i know Obama-fluffers are no different.

You keep chanting the same mantra, but you give us nothing to help us change our minds. Give us something - explain this so-called "pattern". What "mindless Bootlicking" are you talking about?

Stop whining and give us some substance.

I know you're full of crap. You aren't in grade school anymore. You need to up your game.

A disturbing pattern of mindless Bootlicking. Trump picking former Bush aides and Goldman Sachs folks does concern me. And i'm gonna speak up every time i feel that way. I've learned my lesson from the Bush disaster. I'm not just gonna go along mindlessly. I'll never again fall into that trap. In my opinion, Trump's got some explaining to do. I voted for him. I deserve it.

Forum List

Back