As a woman, there's a balance to be struck between being tough, and being a bitch

As a woman, there's a balance to be struck between being tough, and being a bitch​

For a loser, too.

982294-5e9d72fdf7719cfcdb2b1e94e1ca6d29.jpg

Must display TDS ...in every thread

It is funny. Any mention of Trump draws comments about Harris.

But somehow one is TDS and the other is just a political discussion.

The fact of the matter is, since Trump tossed his hat into the ring, he is fair game. That is the nature of the beast.

And, let's face it, Ol' Donald is always entertaining when he goes off prompter.

The fact of the matter is, since Trump tossed his hat into the ring, he is fair game. That is the nature of the beast.

And, let's face it, Ol' Donald is always entertaining when he goes off prompter.
Kamala is also fair game, and that is who the thread is actually about.

Seems any mention of Harris draws comments about Trump.
You had it backwards.

Kamala is also fair game, and that is who the thread is actually about.

Seems any mention of Harris draws comments about Trump.
You had it backwards.

Seems like both sides don't care to examine their own candidate, but love to demean the other.

Seems like both sides don't care to examine their own candidate, but love to demean the other.

Fair enough. If people are honest they would acknowledge TRUMP commands the room. I don't like Obama but can admit he did the same.
I haven't seen Harris head up a roundtable type discussion with world leaders, but can imagine if she did her attempt to control the table would come across as forced and unnatural. Which is why her campaign is keeping all events highly scripted, because every time she goes off script she's a joke.

And there's the laugh, does Kamala think she funny? How could anyone vote for Harris! Seriously is this a person you would want to meet with world leaders?

She did the same thing after she said the F word recently. She laughs as if it were spontaneous and not pre-planned. Total phony.

Fair enough. If people are honest they would acknowledge TRUMP commands the room. I don't like Obama but can admit he did the same.
I haven't seen Harris head up a roundtable type discussion with world leaders, but can imagine if she did her attempt to control the table would come across as forced and unnatural. Which is why her campaign is keeping all events highly scripted, because every time she goes off script she's a joke.
I don't think 0bama commanded a room. When 0bama was giving the WH tour to Trump, you would have thought Trump was the president. He was doing all the talking while 0bama was looking down at his shoes. Trump was clearly the dominant one, 0bama subservient.

And there's the laugh, does Kamala think she funny? How could anyone vote for Harris! Seriously is this a person you would want to meet with world leaders?

lolol so what? the woman laughs. my wife laughs and it does not make her a "supervillain. "

what makes you a "supervillain " is a plot to become mayor of gotham city so you can make crime legal. i can't believe trump watched danny devito as the penguin and decided that was a good idea, but i am not such a stable genius.

I don't like Obama but can admit he did the same.
I haven't seen Harris head up a roundtable type discussion with world leaders, but can imagine if she did her attempt to control the table would come across as forced and unnatural.
Yeah, right. Controlling the table, making everyone despise him. Natural, for sure.

11xp-trumpphoto1-articleLarge.jpg

I'm not sure which is worse, the revisionism or the amnesia.

entertaining?: i'm sure the decent normal peop0le that he directs his goon squads at agree. and by the way, his "jokes" about paul pelosi are pretty disgusting.

Forum List

Back