As Afghan war enters its 2nd generation Trump holds enlisted mens only mtg.

No wonder the Troops love him. He wants facts, not just talking heads telling him what they think he wants to hear.

upload_2019-12-28_11-49-59.jpeg

upload_2019-12-28_11-50-36.jpeg

Report: Trump held private, enlisted-only Afghanistan war meetings – 'No generals or officers, only enlisted guys that have been there’

Why is it that bad things about Trump that are "reportedly" but not verified are dismissed because they are just "reportedly"....but then something that sounds good comes along you believe it like it came down from Moses himself?

Why is it that bad things about Trump that are "reportedly" but not verified are dismissed because they are just "reportedly"....but then something that sounds good comes along you believe it like it came down from Moses himself?
Because I know someone in Intel in Afghanistan right now who’s been hinting about such things......

Because I know someone in Intel in Afghanistan right now who’s been hinting about such things......

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

Was this chat before or after the MOAB?

I can tell you with 100% certainty that the enlisted folks loved the idea of the MOAB

I can tell you with 100% certainty that the enlisted folks loved the idea of the MOAB
Do you sleep here or are you on a rotating shift in Obama's basement?....troll of the month club....

What Don "wants" is to be worshiped and fawned over, thus he has to control who is allowed near him, we've seen this over and over again. And as we all know, Afghanistan was another grand lie and yet another illegal unconstitutional war. And we will have more like Don's failed coup in Venezuela to prop up yet another american supported dictator.

Are you Demwits able to discuss anything in a rational manner?
See the OP, it's not a rational thread. And by the way, spewing labels says more about you than anyone you fecklessly attempt to label like your dear leader does. Kindergartenish.

Do you sleep here or are you on a rotating shift in Obama's basement?....troll of the month club....

Ahhh...did I hurt your little feeling in the other thread? Are you going to stalk me now?

Ahhh...did I hurt your little feeling in the other thread? Are you going to stalk me now?
Stalk you?????...you are on every thread....trying and avoid you is fruitless....

Me too. I was just curious.

Has the POS in our WH pardoned any more murders today ??
He was acquitted...another Seal confessed to the killing...I won't call it murder though...I don't send troops to war and prosecute them for killing the enemy...only butthole liberals do that.....

Has the POS in our WH pardoned any more murders today ??
He was acquitted...another Seal confessed to the killing...I won't call it murder though...I don't send troops to war and prosecute them for killing the enemy...only butthole liberals do that.....
7 of those there testified against him Put a knife in a guys throat??? among other knife wounds,, then took pictures of him with the dead body??? Are all you fn republicans AH's or just most?

Forum List

Back