As far as elections go we are now in uncharted waters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Some areas still on lockdown 3 months later.
Even the areas open are not at full capacity.
Protests and mass violence all across the country.
Social media & the MSM stoking the fires 24/7
Mass censorship on all the social platforms.
Possible widespread mail in voting.
News stories being promoted without any fact finding to back them up.

So much crazy shit all going on at once makes this election a complete toss up imo.
Three months ago I would have predicted a landslide victory for Trump.
Now? It's become unpredictable by normal standards. My own CONSERVATIVE daughter has been compromised by the CONSTANT flood of negative media Online.

Tell a Lie enough times and it becomes the truth.

Accuse the other side of doing what you are doing.

Take a incident.........POLARIZE IT.......cause CHAOS from it.

Use temporary crisis to gain more power.

All tactics of dirt bag politicians...........who quite frankly I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire.

President Trump knows what's happening, the libs don't get up early enough in the morning to pull anything on him.

To quote the great American Sean Hannity "Let not your heart be troubled"

• Banned
President Trump knows what's happening, the libs don't get up early enough in the morning to pull anything on him.

This isn't about Trump so much as it is the games being played on the public by our mass media. It has an effect on some in the public and that can have an effect at the polls

Trump was never, ever going to win by a landslide. The most he could hope for was a slim electoral college victory which now appears more and more unlikely.

Anything can happen between now and November, but as it now stands Trump is popularity is falling like a rock and most Americans see this con man and incompetent dope for who and what he is.

You want to blame everyone but the man most responsible for his falling popularity himself: Trump.

Last edited:

So much crazy shit all going on at once makes this election a complete toss up imo.
Now? It's become unpredictable by normal standards. My own CONSERVATIVE daughter has been compromised by the CONSTANT flood of negative media Online.

Quit blaming the media for reporting the terrible stuff Trump does.

This isn't about Trump so much as it is the games being played on the public by our mass media. It has an effect on some in the public and that can have an effect at the polls

Jesus Fuck. Quit blaming the media for reporting what Trump does.
He totally blew the response to COVID19 enabling 110,000 dead Americans & creating the need the lockdown responses..
He stoked the fires of the Floyd protests.

2019 was an economic failure. By the end he more than doubled the deficit, pitiful job growth, sliding manufacturing,

Now we lost 20.5 million jobs in April & the stupoid fuck declared victory because 2.5 million came back in May. Totally ignoring all the corporations keeping people on the payroll with government funding.

Trump did this. Not the media.

• Banned

He totally blew the response to COVID19 enabling 110,000 dead Americans & creating the need the lockdown responses..

2019 was an economic failure. By the end he more than doubled the deficit, pitiful job growth, sliding manufacturing,

Now we lost 20.5 million jobs in April & the stupoid fuck declared victory because 2.5 million came back in May. Totally ignoring all the corporations keeping people on the payroll with government funding.

I never mentioned the distortions the media put out about Trump. I SPECIFICALLY mentioned them stoking tensions.

Jackass, learn to fucking read.

Elections aren't won through media anymore. The debates will decide this election.

Elections aren't won through media anymore. The debates will decide this election.
Thats funny. A debate can lose an election but win?
Most voters won't even watch the debates.

Quit blaming the media for reporting the terrible stuff Trump does.

Quit pretending that there's any real media.

Quit pretending that there's any real media.

Those who do, will do so because they are undecided.

Bullshit you dumb mother fuckers you fought Trump's travel bans for years cock sucker

It is not hyperbole to say that 2020 will go down in the history books as the beginning of the end of this country. (After all, all nations that rise eventually fall. This country is NOT exceptional.)

If President Trump wins, the Dems will go bananas and possibly get the military to mount a coup.
If Mr. Biden wins, the Republicans may possibly start drawing up plans to peacefully divide the country.

In my opinion, nothing can ever be done to satisfy the demands of certain groups. We need a peaceful and harmonious divorce. In other words, we must do a Yugoslavia, but a peaceful one, of course. We have two Sudans, two Koreas, two Chinas, two Koreas, two Guatemalas (Belize). Why not two United Stateses? (After all, during the middle of the 19th century, we were two nations for a spell.)

It's all created by Democrats.
Nobody can disagree with that.....except the people responsible for it.

Those who do, will do so because they are undecided.
I disagree 100%

If i had to guess I would say that 80% of the viewers already have their minds made up and are people like us.
At this point i don't see how ANYONE could be undecided. It all boils down to baseline beliefs and principles. Government control vs freedom. Left vs right.
The democrats have painted themselves into a radical corner at this point.
The only question is does their radical message resonate enough with young voters to tip the scales.

You did this:
002.jpeg

007.jpeg

010.jpeg

020.jpeg

Every time they burn .........loot.........they lose support............When they poured fuel on the fires in this country they poured some on themselves..............and then go OH SHIT I'M ON FIRE TOO.

The Covid was going against them............their own in protest of Draconian measures for the Kung Flu.............their so called base pretesting them openly this time....................

The underestimated how pissed the people are at gov't............and they are setting themselves on fire now.............and this is why they will lose.

Forum List

Back