As Hillary Is Speaking, What Are We Yelling Back At Our Flatscreens/TV's. "What About Benghazi"!! ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:ahole-1: :ack-1: God! what a robot! right? So, Hillary has been speaking for about 20 or so minutes? Yet, she hasn't brought up any of the issues we are all very worried about!,,,like the Obama debt, 20% or more Unemployment!, what about ISIS? what about the Democrats allowing terrorists to cross the borders, with their weapons/bombs?
:boohoo:
Looks like its a scripted speech, Poor Hillary can't even speak from the heart at any point,,,so,,,will she take any questions after the speech?
:dance:

Care to make up more facts ?

20% unemployment ??? Lol! At least make up
Plausible lies .

ISIS ? Those losers are getting their asses kicked .

Benghazi ? Gee has that endless probe turned up anything yet??

You live in GOP bizarro world !

over 90 million people out of work? how embarrassing,,,,why didnt Hillary bring it up,,,,yup,,,thats at least 20 % !

Comparing the two speeches tonight, I didn't yell at my tv once, very content.

over 90 million people out of work? how embarrassing,,,,why didnt Hillary bring it up,,,,yup,,,thats at least 20 % !

Because retired people don't count as "out of work" . Same goes for the disabled, Mitt Romney , spoiled rich college kids , etc....

Trump's speech was delivered to a very muted and quiet crowd. Hillary's speech was to a load and enthusiastic crowd.

Trump's speech was about Trump. Hillary's was about policy.

It is embarrassing to read idiots like you that constantly repeat that lie. Sixteen year old high school students, college students, people on disability, retired people, or mothers that stay at home. The employment figures are done the same way now as they were during Bush's terms.

Trump's speech was delivered to a very muted and quiet crowd. Hillary's speech was to a load and enthusiastic crowd.

Trump's speech was about Trump. Hillary's was about policy.
That is Trump's policy...

even if its 50 Million who cant find jobs,,,we are still around 20% unemployment !!

I don't have to work unless I want to...
i would guess that one in three that were watching still think that Hillary is a man
She turns me off like she's one...
someday we will find out what gender Hillary is after Huma leaves her for another ???? woman?

Benghazi you say?

mWXN32R.jpg

Forum List

Back