🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As I look at the faces of the Chicago murder victims.....

That's life in virtually any black neighborhood in the country.

It's part of their culture and they're the only ones who can fix it. If and until then the genocide will continue.

Despite them all being black or Hispanic 2 other things are noticeable.

1. The frequency of the crimes spin up the warmer it gets.
2. Don't ever go to a park in that area.
3. 4th of July must have been a real blast

The inner cities should be cordoned off with guard towers and national guard checkpoints as to prevent the subhuman filth that live there from leeching out and violating the civil rights of unarmed Chicago residents. A sterilization for money program should be employed. I believe a thousand dollars should cover it or even a 5 year supply of malt liquor should suffice.

The inner cities should be cordoned off with guard towers and national guard checkpoints as to prevent the subhuman filth that live there from leeching out and violating the civil rights of unarmed Chicago residents. A sterilization for money program should be employed. I believe a thousand dollars should cover it or even a 5 year supply of malt liquor should suffice.

That's actually a genius plan...sterilization in exchange for money. That would really cut down on the undesirables ability to reproduce.

That's actually a genius plan...sterilization in exchange for money. That would really cut down on the undesirables ability to reproduce.

Beats murdering babies that will just grow up and emulate their peers. Abortion clinics would cease to exist in the inner city.

There actually are successful programs where junkies voluntarily get sterilized for a little crack money.

As long as the gorillas keep the murder within their own packs, I really do not care. If only Chicago's murder rate were a hundred times higher, maybe there would be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Forum List

Back