As i predicted and the left laughed, Fox News ratings down MASSIVELY after Carlson exit

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The show that directly replaced Tucker saw a 37% drop in the key demographic while total viewership may be down as much as 50%

When I made this prediction on the day of Tuckers exit the left told ne nothing would change and I was delusional.

So.... ummm.... yeah ! 😆

The show that directly replaced Tucker saw a 37% drop in the key demographic while total viewership may be down as much as 50%

When I made this prediction on the day of Tuckers exit the left told ne nothing would change and I was delusional.

So.... ummm.... yeah ! 😆
Gasp! You predicted that a tv broadcasting firm that fires its highest earner will result in a viewership drop? You are a genius.

So.... ummm.... yeah ! 😆
Of course they did..and Newsmax's ratings were up..same time-slot. Tucker catered to the nutz...he moves...and the nutz move....don't have to be Nostradamus to have seen that coming!

So.... ummm.... yeah ! 😆
"The Left told you"?
How important you must feel, eh? Nothing at all delusional in thinking that half the nation's political points of view coalesced and personified themselves..just to drop some tidbits in your ear~

BTW..FOX still led all comers in that time slot. All RINO's I suppose?

Tucker is an entertainer like all reporters. Get over it. Man people actually buy into reporters stuff? Lessers they are.

• Banned
Of course they did..and Newsmax's ratings were up..same time-slot. Tucker catered to the nutz...he moves...and the nutz move....don't have to be Nostradamus to have seen that coming!
BULLSHIT

According to the left we were all lemmings and would watch Fox No matter what.

They went from nearly 400k in the key demographic to 148k.

That is a MASSIVE SLAP IN THE FACE to the heads at fox news

"The Left told you"?
How important you must feel, eh? Nothing at all delusional in thinking that half the nation's political points of view coalesced and personified themselves..just to drop some tidbits in your ear~

BTW..FOX still led all comers in that time slot. All RINO's I suppose?
So what you are saying is that the Lame Stream Media sucks balls even when Tucker Carlson isnt on? Damn, it must suck to be a Marxist/Democrat.

I wouldn’t make to much out of it Before Carlson held that time slot Bill O’Reilly held it for many years and was the highest rated host on the network. FOX had rotating host after O’Reilly was out and the ratings took a hit until they settled on Carlson and he became the permanent host and the ratings rebounded.

So what you are saying is that the Lame Stream Media sucks balls even when Tucker Carlson isnt on? Damn, it must suck to be a Marxist/Democrat.
LOL! Wouldn't know..as I am neither. Yes, MSM sucks balls..so why do you watch it?

I guess you like your mental food pre-chewed for you, is that it?

So.... ummm.... yeah ! 😆

Hannity has been losing support for a few years now, and few can stand Ingram, so yeah I wouldn't be surprised by their ratings taking a big hit.

The wife usually watched Tucker's show.....The last two evenings she was watching a movie.

FOX has A-B-ed themselves. Oh well.

Me, I can only stand so much pillow guy so The Five is about all I can take in one sitting.....And that is mostly for Gutfeld.....Perceptive guy.

A business that relies on conservatives and Republicans to remain afloat
You know, I have thought of Fox as a buisness that tried to get viewers from the entire American public. But thinking about it I bet you are right. Fox is really only competing with NEWSMAX and OAN and the RWNM for viewers. That really does explain why a guy like Tucker had a job for so long. Fox does not care about the rest of America, just the conservative crowd.

Makes you wonder just what Murdoch's Lefty progeny were thinking...
They & their dad thinking the same thing. No employee is irreplaceable. This drop in viewership? That too shall pass.

The same hullaballoo occurred when Carlson's predecessor was fired. The ratings dropped till Tucker brought them back up.

Fox knows there are other lying talking heads to fill the vacuum. And there will always be retards who believe them. As long as that exists, Fox will not go bankrupt.

You know, I have thought of Fox as a buisness that tried to get viewers from the entire American public. But thinking about it I bet you are right. Fox is really only competing with NEWSMAX and OAN and the RWNM for viewers. That really does explain why a guy like Tucker had a job for so long. Fox does not care about the rest of America, just the conservative crowd.
I would argue that if Fox really cared about the Conservatives, Tucker would still have a job.

I think his firing a personal thing. Murdoch just got his pocket picked..to the tune of 3/4 of a Billion dollars. Tucker led the charge straight down that rabbit hole..so he's got to go.

The irony is that Fox made the Dominion mistake out of fear that NEWSMAX would gain market share..and his their mistake resulted in exactly the outcome they dreaded~

Forum List

Back