As I Predicted, Emoluments Case Dismissed

When a judge allowed the suit to go forward I predicted it wouldn't withstand an appeal and it didn't.

Federal appeals court hands Trump victory in 'emoluments' case involving DC hotel

This thread didn't age well: Appeals Court Revives Emoluments Case Against Trump

This is a different suit dummy. The thread is about the DC and MD case. But this case will be dismissed again, bet on it. The fact that people decide to stay at the most centrally located hotel in DC has nothing to do with the name. The hotel was in the works years before Trump even announced. Perhaps the babies crying now should have out bid Trump for that location.

When a judge allowed the suit to go forward I predicted it wouldn't withstand an appeal and it didn't.

Federal appeals court hands Trump victory in 'emoluments' case involving DC hotel

He owns and runs many of the best hotels and resorts in the world. How the hell is the government supposed to AVOID staying at them from time to time?

These cry babies are claiming being president gives him an unfair advantage, of course the quality and location has nothing to do with with people deciding do stay there. It has nothing to do with the emoluments clause, even though they are claiming otherwise.

The ruling from the unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a victory for the president, who was accused by the attorneys general of D.C. and Maryland of unconstitutionally profiting from foreign governments

Yep, good ruling. He should be able to profit off his position as long as he is not breaking the law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, the Orange Virus is still profiting from taxpayers, yes? How is that not breaking the law? Sounds like a case of 2 separate justice systems: one for the rich, and that other one.
Trump is losing millions while serving as president. His net worth has decreased by $3 billion since he won the election.
He never collected his pay either.
So have you seen his taxes?
Otherwise you're just talkin' out of your brown pie hole.

What does net worth have to do with taxes? There is no place on any tax form I have seen for that. What is your net worth? You should be able to find it on your tax return if what you claim is true!

This thread didn't age well: Appeals Court Revives Emoluments Case Against Trump

This is a different suit dummy. The thread is about the DC and MD case. But this case will be dismissed again, bet on it. The fact that people decide to stay at the most centrally located hotel in DC has nothing to do with the name. The hotel was in the works years before Trump even announced. Perhaps the babies crying now should have out bid Trump for that location.

What was your prediction for this one, Nostradamus?

What was your prediction for this one, Nostradamus?

Can't say I'd heard of it before last night,. That said, they have on standing on emoluments and they have no case for antitrust. The lawyers that were stupid enough to file this case should be sanctioned. It's nothing but commie bullshit that you commies just love to eat.

That said, they have on standing on emoluments
Yeah, you keep saying that. And they keep winning their appeals.

And they'll likely lose the next one, eat up commie.

Or not,Nazi. Sorry, i dont take my legal advice from cultists.

Perhaps DC and MD should have, it would have saved them a lot of money. And if these yahoos are paying their lawyers they're getting ripped off. Eat up commie.

And if these yahoos are paying their lawyers they're getting ripped off.
And you and i are paying the lawyers that keep losing these appeals. Find a mirror, scream at it...

You may be paying them, I'm not. Trumps tax cuts took care of that. It's a shame you commies can't see reality for your hatred. But hey, look at the bright side, you always have a belly full of bullshit. Eat up commie. LMAO

You may be paying them, I'm not.
You don't pay federal income tax?

Have you thought about trying to get a better job? You're a grown man, now. Or maybe there is a reason you are stuck in underemployment. Mentall illness? No skills?

Have you thought about trying to get a better job? You're a grown man, now. Or maybe there is a reason you are stuck in underemployment. Mentall illness? No skills?

I've been comfortably retired for 10 years fool. My income is way above the US median income.

I've been comfortably retired for 10 years fool. My income is way above the US median income.

Then you said something wrong and stupid out of nothing but contrarianism, and you do,indeed, pay for the DOJ lawyers that keep losing these appeals.

This is like talking to a child.

Then you said something wrong and stupid out of nothing but contrarianism, and you do,indeed, pay for the DOJ lawyers that keep losing these appeals.

This is like talking to a child.

Actually I didn't, my 2018 federal tax bill was a big zero, thanks to President Trump. LMAO

Forum List

Back