As I Predicted, Emoluments Case Dismissed

Trump is losing millions while serving as president. His net worth has decreased by $3 billion since he won the election.
He never collected his pay either.

Yeah, right.
Oh so you don't believe that millions of liberal assholes have boycotted his businesses and his products?

I don't believe much of anything you post. Plus, who cares? Why are you deflecting?
Sorry if you think logic and rational thought is deflection.

Mud your dealing with Kids..
Spoiled brats.....

The ruling from the unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a victory for the president, who was accused by the attorneys general of D.C. and Maryland of unconstitutionally profiting from foreign governments

Yep, good ruling. He should be able to profit off his position as long as he is not breaking the law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, the Orange Virus is still profiting from taxpayers, yes? How is that not breaking the law? Sounds like a case of 2 separate justice systems: one for the rich, and that other one.

Say, did O'bummer have any investments when he was POTUS? If so, and no doubt he did, then according to you he broke the law. You call Trump a virus? Let's talk about TDS, I'm sure you have it.

You know, you Cult45 faggots do the same deflection song and dance every time your Orange Virus is criticized. Listen, shit bird: I don't care about Obama. That idiot is the ex-COC. If he broke the law, then try and convict him, whatever. You don't seem to understand that I don't like your unethical shit stain of a *pResident one bit. Get over it.

The ruling from the unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a victory for the president, who was accused by the attorneys general of D.C. and Maryland of unconstitutionally profiting from foreign governments

Yep, good ruling. He should be able to profit off his position as long as he is not breaking the law.

So, the Orange Virus is still profiting from taxpayers, yes? How is that not breaking the law? Sounds like a case of 2 separate justice systems: one for the rich, and that other one.

Say, did O'bummer have any investments when he was POTUS? If so, and no doubt he did, then according to you he broke the law. You call Trump a virus? Let's talk about TDS, I'm sure you have it.

You know, you Cult45 faggots do the same deflection song and dance every time your Orange Virus is criticized. Listen, shit bird: I don't care about Obama. That idiot is the ex-COC. If he broke the law, then try and convict him, whatever. You don't seem to understand that I don't like your unethical shit stain of a *pResident one bit. Get over it.

He'll be there for a while yet, perhaps you should practice what your preach.

Well I believe that people identify with the person they vote for, and hate the person that is a 180 from themselves.

Trump loves America, thinks illegal immigration is a crime and national security threat. Most people that hate Trump are one of the following :

• Gay
  • Muslim
  • A woman
  • Black
  • An asshole

Well I believe that people identify with the person they vote for, and hate the person that is a 180 from themselves.

Trump loves America, thinks illegal immigration is a crime and national security threat. Most people that hate Trump are one of the following :

• Gay
  • Muslim
  • A woman
  • Black
  • An asshole

Put them all together, and that's a demographic could make the Orange Virus a 1-term *pResident. I may be an asshole, but I'm one of many, many assholes that vote. Keep up the great work.

Impressive.. Putin meme?

• Gay
  • Muslim
  • A woman
  • Black
  • An asshole

Put them all together, and that's a demographic could make the Orange Virus a 1-term *pResident. I may be an asshole, but I'm one of many, many assholes that vote. Keep up the great work.

To many killer rapist Mexicans voting?

Two Judges on this panel appointed by Reagan/HW Bush...One by Trump himself

Oh...

Impressive.. Putin meme?

Troll someone else's cage, retard. I don't have time for your brand of stupid.

• Gay
  • Muslim
  • A woman
  • Black
  • An asshole

You got everyone screwing you up

Impressive.. Putin meme?

What's a troll?

Impressive.. Putin meme?

What's a troll?

bear513

Is that right? Say dummy, can you pretty please cite a POTUS who did not earn money off investments during their tenure? Just one will do. When you come up short like your johnson and brain, then perhaps your spine can make up for your shithead, and you'll recognize your position on Trump was just bent over.

Impressive.. Putin meme?

What's a troll?

bear513

50,000 posts and the real deal?

IMG_20190707_201001.jpg

Attachments

• download (28).jpeg
    download (28).jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 21

Is that right? Say dummy, can you pretty please cite a POTUS who did not earn money off investments during their tenure? Just one will do. When you come up short like your johnson and brain, then perhaps your spine can make up for your shithead, and you'll recognize your position on Trump was just bent over.

Herbert Hoover?

Is that right? Say fuck-head, can you pretty please cite a POTUS who did not earn money off investments during their tenure?

Yeah, dildo. That's fucking right. And what do you offer? More irrelevant deflection. Sad. Just admit you support oligarchy, corruption and the corrupt politicians it creates when they're Republicans and be done with it already.

It was the obvious outcome. They had no standing to sue, it was all just a PR stunt.

Now they will say Trump only got off on a technicality

Technically speaking it is a technicality.

Do you think Trump could be so vapid as to favor those who stay at his hotel vs his competitors? I wouldn't put it past him, it could be worth millions of dollars over his presidency.

Is that right? Say fuck-head, can you pretty please cite a POTUS who did not earn money off investments during their tenure?

Yeah, dildo. That's fucking right. And what do you offer? More irrelevant deflection. Sad. Just admit you support oligarchy, corruption and the corrupt politicians it creates when they're Republicans and be done with it already.

I thought there might be a little hope for you, but there's not. Everyone else follow along:

Trump is evil cuz he breathes air.
Yeah but all POTUS breathed air too.
That's a deflection.

Forum List

Back