As I Predicted, Emoluments Case Dismissed

The ruling from the unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a victory for the president, who was accused by the attorneys general of D.C. and Maryland of unconstitutionally profiting from foreign governments

Yep, good ruling. He should be able to profit off his position as long as he is not breaking the law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He should be able to profit off his position as long as not breaking the law.

Ok. I guess everyone should just stfu about exorbitant speaking fees.

The ruling from the unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a victory for the president, who was accused by the attorneys general of D.C. and Maryland of unconstitutionally profiting from foreign governments

Yep, good ruling. He should be able to profit off his position as long as he is not breaking the law.

He should be able to profit off his position as long as not breaking the law.

Ok. I guess everyone should just stfu about exorbitant speaking fees.

I think so. But they will not.

So, the Orange Virus is still profiting from taxpayers, yes? How is that not breaking the law? Sounds like a case of 2 separate justice systems: one for the rich, and that other one.

Say, did O'bummer have any investments when he was POTUS? If so, and no doubt he did, then according to you he broke the law. You call Trump a virus? Let's talk about TDS, I'm sure you have it.
Everything Obama did was scrutinized to the last iota by the Republican hate-o-meter, the one that didn't even bother to include a green and yellow zone, only a big red zone. So since you have no doubt Obama broke the law, you owe it to your own credibility to provide an example of said break. Otherwise one could conclude you are a mouth without a mind.

So it would be just fine for Hillary to give Russia 20 percent of our uranium in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations? (which never actually happened)

Actually this emoluments case on DC hotels was judged by:

Paul V. Niemeyer: Bush Sr. appointee
Dennis W. Shedd: Bush Jr appointee
A. Marvin Quattlebaum Jr.: Trump appointee

will be appealed to 4th circuit.
And this isnt the only emoluments case.

So, the Orange Virus is still profiting from taxpayers, yes? How is that not breaking the law? Sounds like a case of 2 separate justice systems: one for the rich, and that other one.

Say, did O'bummer have any investments when he was POTUS? If so, and no doubt he did, then according to you he broke the law. You call Trump a virus? Let's talk about TDS, I'm sure you have it.
Everything Obama did was scrutinized to the last iota by the Republican hate-o-meter, the one that didn't even bother to include a green and yellow zone, only a big red zone. So since you have no doubt Obama broke the law, you owe it to your own credibility to provide an example of said break. Otherwise one could conclude you are a mouth without a mind.

Pretty please show me where I stated O'bummer broke the law...........When you come up short take a look at your post. If you're unable to conclude you were projecting then I don't suspect you can arrive at a conclusion.

So it would be just fine for Hillary to give Russia 20 percent of our uranium in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations? (which never actually happened)

Actually this emoluments case on DC hotels was judged by:

Paul V. Niemeyer: Bush Sr. appointee
Dennis W. Shedd: Bush Jr appointee
A. Marvin Quattlebaum Jr.: Trump appointee

will be appealed to 4th circuit.
And this isnt the only emoluments case.

No, that would not have been fine, that is not comparable to someone staying in a hotel.

But I do agree it did not happen.

How is Joe Biden, Bill Clinton and Barak Hussein Obama Multi Millionaires?

At least Trump made his money from running his businesses, and not thieving from taxpayers.

Name one significant positive thing the Three Parasites Above ever did for America.

How did AOC go from a whore bartender flashing her tits for extra tips to being given a check by Netflix for $10 Million?

Pretty please show me where I stated O'bummer broke the law..
"Say, did O'bummer have any investments when he was POTUS? If so, and no doubt he did, then according to you he broke the law."
It's the "and no doubt he did" part that led me to think you believe Obama broke the law.

I am personally unqualified to make judgements about many laws. And it is no secret I believe Trump to be a world class crook who scraps settled tradition to his benefit instinctively...and gets away with it. But it seems to me the appeals court made the only decision they could. I have no idea who appointed these judges, which seems to be a factor since Trump gained office, however it appears the States failed to prove their case according to the translation I heard, just like Clark and Darden failed to make their case.

I would say - scraps settled tradition to the country's benefit.
That is the biggest reason the establishment of each party hates him.

Pretty please show me where I stated O'bummer broke the law..
"Say, did O'bummer have any investments when he was POTUS? If so, and no doubt he did, then according to you he broke the law."
It's the "and no doubt he did" part that led me to think you believe Obama broke the law.

Barack Hussein literally never had a real job prior to his coronation to get money to invest.

HAHA :5_1_12024::banana::boo_hoo14:
Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 4.36.21 PM.jpg
:boo_hoo14::banana::5_1_12024:HAHA

That Trumpian suit of armor survives yet another "sure-thing" death blow from the Democrats! Strike 4,487 for the Tards!

HAHA :5_1_12024::banana::boo_hoo14:View attachment 268635 :boo_hoo14::banana::5_1_12024:HAHA

That Trumpian suit of armor survives yet another "sure-thing" death blow from the Democrats! Strike 4,487 for the Tards!

You're cheering for corruption? Sounds about right.

HAHA :5_1_12024::banana::boo_hoo14:View attachment 268635 :boo_hoo14::banana::5_1_12024:HAHA

Trying to turn everything Trump does into a crime would be the definition of "corruption."

Trump is a choir boy compared to the mafioso of crime whose ass YOU lick.

bill-Clinton-thin-but-creepy-donkeyhotey.jpg
3-hillary-clinton-caricature-drawing-maeve-bokser.jpg
6e1448efcc21 9.01.57 AM.jpg

fyi Trump isn't being paid to be president

View attachment 268641 View attachment 268642View attachment 268644

If it wasn't for whataboutism you mental midgets wouldn't have any arguments.

fyi Trump isn't being paid to be president

Uh huh

How does people staying at his hotel cost the tax payers money?

It does when he goes somewhere and the government has to pay for all his security staff and other supporting members to stay and eat at his hotel and country clubs, rather than sticking to a budget and staying at places Trump and his family are not profiting from.

View attachment 268641 View attachment 268642View attachment 268644

If it wasn't for whataboutism you mental midgets wouldn't have any arguments.

Neither would you if it wasn't for lies, irrelevancies, deflections, putdowns and strawman arguments.

How does people staying at his hotel cost the tax payers money?

It does when he goes somewhere and the government has to pay for all his security staff and other supporting members to stay and eat at his hotel and country clubs, rather than sticking to a budget and staying at places Trump and his family are not profiting from.

They don't allow him to have his own security force

Forum List

Back