As I Predicted, Emoluments Case Dismissed

The ruling from the unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a victory for the president, who was accused by the attorneys general of D.C. and Maryland of unconstitutionally profiting from foreign governments

Yep, good ruling. He should be able to profit off his position as long as he is not breaking the law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, the Orange Virus is still profiting from taxpayers, yes? How is that not breaking the law? Sounds like a case of 2 separate justice systems: one for the rich, and that other one.

How does people staying at his hotel cost the tax payers money?

It does when he goes somewhere and the government has to pay for all his security staff and other supporting members to stay and eat at his hotel and country clubs, rather than sticking to a budget and staying at places Trump and his family are not profiting from.

Agents don't necessarily stay where Trump does when they are off duty. They are not exempt from GSA hotel rates. If they do stay on site and are only charged GSA rates you have no fucking bitch coming.

This has already been printed in the media, and yes they do stay where he is, and no they do not get a special discount specific for the federal government.

Yep, good ruling. He should be able to profit off his position as long as he is not breaking the law.

So, the Orange Virus is still profiting from taxpayers, yes? How is that not breaking the law? Sounds like a case of 2 separate justice systems: one for the rich, and that other one.

It does when he goes somewhere and the government has to pay for all his security staff and other supporting members to stay and eat at his hotel and country clubs, rather than sticking to a budget and staying at places Trump and his family are not profiting from.

Agents don't necessarily stay where Trump does when they are off duty. They are not exempt from GSA hotel rates. If they do stay on site and are only charged GSA rates you have no fucking bitch coming.

This has already been printed in the media, and yes they do stay where he is, and no they do not get a special discount specific for the federal government.

I've seen a lot of speculation, no concrete facts. Do you have a link that offers facts? And don't bring up golf carts, Trump rents out those concessions to independent vendors.

I've seen a lot of speculation, no concrete facts. Do you have a link that offers facts? And don't bring up golf carts, Trump rents out those concessions to independent vendors.

Golf cart rentals? That would be the least of worries. Do some research yourself, because I already know whatever link I provide you will say they are biased and you don't trust it.

Golf cart rentals? That would be the least of worries. Do some research yourself, because I already know whatever link I provide you will say they are biased and you don't trust it.

Try this one:

The payments to Mar-a-Lago are just a fraction of the total Secret Service costs detailed in the records CNN reviewed, which include bills from other hotels, car rental companies and event services in South Florida.

Secret Service paid Mar-a-Lago at least $63,000, documents show

I wonder who were staying in those other hotels, oh right, that was invoices to the Secret Service. If they were staying at Mar Lago, why would other hotels be needed. Come on child, put down the Kool aid.

The ruling from the unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a victory for the president, who was accused by the attorneys general of D.C. and Maryland of unconstitutionally profiting from foreign governments

So it would be just fine for Hillary to give Russia 20 percent of our uranium in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations? (which never actually happened)

Actually this emoluments case on DC hotels was judged by:

Paul V. Niemeyer: Bush Sr. appointee
Dennis W. Shedd: Bush Jr appointee
A. Marvin Quattlebaum Jr.: Trump appointee

will be appealed to 4th circuit.
And this isnt the only emoluments case.

That was the appeal to the 4th Circuit. Don't know if the 4th Circuit will consider it en bank.

This can be appealed to the full 4th circuit. This decision was a ruling by a panel of 3 judges. But the full 4th has 9 republicans and 9 democrats. Evenly split.

my apologies for not being clear.

They could also appeal to supreme court instead of 4th circuit.

$5 bucks?

Dem swine will just come up with some new scheme to attack Trump.

Yeah. Call me crazy, but I don't think 'the Democrats' particularly like 'the Republicans' right now. They are going to do everything in their power to destroy that line of thinking, and vice-versa.. Welcome to Politics 2019. Glad you could finally join us.

Dem swine will just come up with some new scheme to attack Trump.

Yeah. Call me crazy, but I don't think 'the Democrats' particularly like 'the Republicans' right now. They are going to do everything in their power to destroy that line of thinking, and vice-versa.. Welcome to Politics 2019. Glad you could finally join us.

The scum left will be destroyed.

So it would be just fine for Hillary to give Russia 20 percent of our uranium in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations? (which never actually happened)

That was the appeal to the 4th Circuit. Don't know if the 4th Circuit will consider it en bank.

This can be appealed to the full 4th circuit. This decision was a ruling by a panel of 3 judges. But the full 4th has 9 republicans and 9 democrats. Evenly split.

I heard the case was dismissed with prejudice, as I understand it, that is the end of it, no more refiling. DC and MD couldn't even articulate what harm was done or what injunctive relief would remedy it. The court said they were there to settle real questions and basically accused DC and MD of misusing the courts.

Read the paragraph starting at the end of page 35.

READ: Appeals Court Throws Out Emoluments Case Against Trump

Last edited:

I heard the case was dismissed with prejudice, as I understand it, that is the end of it, no more refiling. DC and MD couldn't even articulate what harm was done or what injunctive relief would remedy it. The court said they were there to settle real questions and basically accused DC and MD of misusing the courts.

The State and the District's cases may have been dismissed, with prejudice, but they were dimissed purely on the basis that they had no standing to sue. The case wasn't dismissed on its merits at all. The Congressional suit will have standing, and it will be decided on the merits.

In other Trump court cases, the slander suit by the realty show contestant continues to grind through the courts, with no sign of dismissal.

And I can't help but feel that this whole Epstein mess is about to blow up in Dumb Donald's face. Trump and Epstein were next door neighbours and thick as thieves. They did business deals together, they hung out together, and they busted up their friendship, because Epstein went after the daughter of a Mar-a-Lago club member. Trump didn't care about Epstein raping little girls, as long as their daddy's were poor, and Trump personally didn't get any flack for it.

There are already three credible allegations of rape against Trump, one of them from one of Epstein's girls, who said Trump and Epstein took turns raping her at his apartment. She filed the sworn affidavit of one of Epstein's employees who witnessed the assaults.

This is going to be better than Trump's 4th of July fireworks show. Who wants popcorn?

The State and the District's cases may have been dismissed, with prejudice, but they were dimissed purely on the basis that they had no standing to sue. The case wasn't dismissed on its merits at all. The Congressional suit will have standing, and it will be decided on the merits.

In other Trump court cases, the slander suit by the realty show contestant continues to grind through the courts, with no sign of dismissal.

And I can't help but feel that this whole Epstein mess is about to blow up in Dumb Donald's face. Trump and Epstein were next door neighbours and thick as thieves. They did business deals together, they hung out together, and they busted up their friendship, because Epstein went after the daughter of a Mar-a-Lago club member. Trump didn't care about Epstein raping little girls, as long as their daddy's were poor, and Trump personally didn't get any flack for it.

There are already three credible allegations of rape against Trump, one of them from one of Epstein's girls, who said Trump and Epstein took turns raping her at his apartment. She filed the sworn affidavit of one of Epstein's employees who witnessed the assaults.

This is going to be better than Trump's 4th of July fireworks show. Who wants popcorn?

You missed the edit, try reading the decision, I even provided a link and told you where to start reading.

It's 36 pages of legalese, and it's 2:00 a.m. I've bookmarked the decision at page 5. So I've basically read the preamble, which outlines the Plaintiff's case. It was the dumbest argument I've ever read. Trump should have won. I'll finish tomorrow.

It's 36 pages of legalese, and it's 2:00 a.m. I've bookmarked the decision at page 5. So I've basically read the preamble, which outlines the Plaintiff's case. It was the dumbest argument I've ever read. Trump should have won. I'll finish tomorrow.

The last paragraph tells the whole story.

fyi Trump isn't being paid to be president

Actually he gets $400,000 a year, he just donates it.

He's still not getting paid

HAHA :5_1_12024::banana::boo_hoo14:View attachment 268635 :boo_hoo14::banana::5_1_12024:HAHA

That Trumpian suit of armor survives yet another "sure-thing" death blow from the Democrats! Strike 4,487 for the Tards!

You're cheering for corruption? Sounds about right.

Trump is a choir boy compared to the mafioso of crime whose ass YOU lick.

View attachment 268641 View attachment 268642View attachment 268644

If it wasn't for whataboutism you mental midgets wouldn't have any arguments.

Neither would you if it wasn't for lies, irrelevancies, deflections, putdowns and strawman arguments.

I tell it like it is. You don't like it. It hurts your fee-fees.

Sure you do Son. You go right on keep telling yourself that.

When a judge allowed the suit to go forward I predicted it wouldn't withstand an appeal and it didn't.

Federal appeals court hands Trump victory in 'emoluments' case involving DC hotel

WetEssentialAfricanaugurbuzzard-max-1mb.gif

HAHA :5_1_12024::banana::boo_hoo14:View attachment 268635 :boo_hoo14::banana::5_1_12024:HAHA

That Trumpian suit of armor survives yet another "sure-thing" death blow from the Democrats! Strike 4,487 for the Tards!

You're cheering for corruption? Sounds about right.

Trump is a choir boy compared to the mafioso of crime whose ass YOU lick.

View attachment 268641 View attachment 268642View attachment 268644

If it wasn't for whataboutism you mental midgets wouldn't have any arguments.
The term "whataboutism" is just they way turds like you admit that you're proud to be a hypocrite.

And the action of whataboutism is a way for you Trump worshipers to admit that you're proud to be a hypocrite

Forum List

Back