As I Predicted, Emoluments Case Dismissed

Yep, good ruling. He should be able to profit off his position as long as he is not breaking the law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, the Orange Virus is still profiting from taxpayers, yes? How is that not breaking the law? Sounds like a case of 2 separate justice systems: one for the rich, and that other one.

Say, did O'bummer have any investments when he was POTUS? If so, and no doubt he did, then according to you he broke the law. You call Trump a virus? Let's talk about TDS, I'm sure you have it.

You know, you Cult45 faggots do the same deflection song and dance every time your Orange Virus is criticized. Listen, shit bird: I don't care about Obama. That idiot is the ex-COC. If he broke the law, then try and convict him, whatever. You don't seem to understand that I don't like your unethical shit stain of a *pResident one bit. Get over it.
Well I believe that people identify with the person they vote for, and hate the person that is a 180 from themselves.

Trump loves America, thinks illegal immigration is a crime and national security threat. Most people that hate Trump are one of the following :

• Gay
  • Muslim
  • A woman
  • Black
  • An asshole

Put them all together, and that's a demographic could make the Orange Virus a 1-term *pResident. I may be an asshole, but I'm one of many, many assholes that vote. Keep up the great work.
The first step to a cure is acceptance.
You realize what your problem is.
You're an asshole.

Yep, good ruling. He should be able to profit off his position as long as he is not breaking the law.

So, the Orange Virus is still profiting from taxpayers, yes? How is that not breaking the law? Sounds like a case of 2 separate justice systems: one for the rich, and that other one.

HAHA :5_1_12024::banana::boo_hoo14:View attachment 268635 :boo_hoo14::banana::5_1_12024:HAHA

That Trumpian suit of armor survives yet another "sure-thing" death blow from the Democrats! Strike 4,487 for the Tards!

You're cheering for corruption? Sounds about right.

Trump is a choir boy compared to the mafioso of crime whose ass YOU lick.

View attachment 268641 View attachment 268642View attachment 268644

If it wasn't for whataboutism you mental midgets wouldn't have any arguments.
The term "whataboutism" is just they way turds like you admit that you're proud to be a hypocrite.

To be honest, I'm surprised progs haven't taken Trump's investments to a far greater extreme. Sure there's the "Russian Collusion", "Hiding taxes" and that.

Guaranteed they have something in their pocket as 2020 approaches. Who knows, maybe they'll have a point for a change...............Nah.

HAHA :5_1_12024::banana::boo_hoo14:View attachment 268635 :boo_hoo14::banana::5_1_12024:HAHA

That Trumpian suit of armor survives yet another "sure-thing" death blow from the Democrats! Strike 4,487 for the Tards!

Neither would you if it wasn't for lies, irrelevancies, deflections, putdowns and strawman arguments.

I tell it like it is. You don't like it. It hurts your fee-fees.

Say, did O'bummer have any investments when he was POTUS? If so, and no doubt he did, then according to you he broke the law. You call Trump a virus? Let's talk about TDS, I'm sure you have it.

You know, you Cult45 faggots do the same deflection song and dance every time your Orange Virus is criticized. Listen, shit bird: I don't care about Obama. That idiot is the ex-COC. If he broke the law, then try and convict him, whatever. You don't seem to understand that I don't like your unethical shit stain of a *pResident one bit. Get over it.
Well I believe that people identify with the person they vote for, and hate the person that is a 180 from themselves.

Trump loves America, thinks illegal immigration is a crime and national security threat. Most people that hate Trump are one of the following :

• Gay
  • Muslim
  • A woman
  • Black
  • An asshole

Put them all together, and that's a demographic could make the Orange Virus a 1-term *pResident. I may be an asshole, but I'm one of many, many assholes that vote. Keep up the great work.
The first step to a cure is acceptance.
You realize what your problem is.
You're an asshole.

No question. I also possess the ability to smell my own kind. It's why I fuck with wingers. :04: They're as useless as tits on a bull, I tell ya...

Neither would you if it wasn't for lies, irrelevancies, deflections, putdowns and strawman arguments.

Word salad?

Word salad?

Troll repellent.

Word salad?

Troll repellent.

Still word salad..

Word salad?

Troll repellent.

Still word salad..

..And you're still dumb as a post. Let's call it a stalemate, and you can fuck off to whatever race/party/religion circle jerk thread you usually peruse.

Word salad?

Troll repellent.

Still word salad..

..And you're still dumb as a post. Let's call it a stalemate, and you can fuck off to whatever race/party/religion circle jerk thread you usually peruse.

But that would matter if you cared.

Word salad?

Troll repellent.

Still word salad..

About what, snowflake? :crybaby:

vzqz5764g9521.jpg

It was the obvious outcome. They had no standing to sue, it was all just a PR stunt.

Now they will say Trump only got off on a technicality

Technically speaking it is a technicality.

Do you think Trump could be so vapid as to favor those who stay at his hotel vs his competitors? I wouldn't put it past him, it could be worth millions of dollars over his presidency.

It would have been millions of dollars regardless.

The ruling from the unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a victory for the president, who was accused by the attorneys general of D.C. and Maryland of unconstitutionally profiting from foreign governments

So it would be just fine for Hillary to give Russia 20 percent of our uranium in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations? (which never actually happened)

Actually this emoluments case on DC hotels was judged by:

Paul V. Niemeyer: Bush Sr. appointee
Dennis W. Shedd: Bush Jr appointee
A. Marvin Quattlebaum Jr.: Trump appointee

will be appealed to 4th circuit.
And this isnt the only emoluments case.

That was the appeal to the 4th Circuit. Don't know if the 4th Circuit will consider it en bank.

Last edited:
Pretty please show me where I stated O'bummer broke the law..
"Say, did O'bummer have any investments when he was POTUS? If so, and no doubt he did, then according to you he broke the law."
It's the "and no doubt he did" part that led me to think you believe Obama broke the law.

Barack Hussein literally never had a real job prior to his coronation to get money to invest.

That's why the bitches State Dept bought thousands of his books.

The ruling from the unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a victory for the president, who was accused by the attorneys general of D.C. and Maryland of unconstitutionally profiting from foreign governments

fyi Trump isn't being paid to be president

Actually he gets $400,000 a year, he just donates it.

How does people staying at his hotel cost the tax payers money?

It does when he goes somewhere and the government has to pay for all his security staff and other supporting members to stay and eat at his hotel and country clubs, rather than sticking to a budget and staying at places Trump and his family are not profiting from.

Agents don't necessarily stay where Trump does when they are off duty. They are not exempt from GSA hotel rates. If they do stay on site and are only charged GSA rates you have no fucking bitch coming.

Troll repellent.

Still word salad..

View attachment 268712

The fact that you deemed that bullshit meme to be an appropriate response? Hilarious. Swing, and a miss, again, genius..

The Cult45 is strong in you. The Orange Virus will be pleased. :04:

Still word salad..

View attachment 268712

The fact that you deemed that bullshit meme to be an appropriate response? Hilarious. Swing, and a miss, again, genius..

The Cult45 is strong in you. The Orange Virus will be pleased. :04:

Two hours later...

Forum List

Back