As I Predicted on Day One, Special Counsel Must Find SOMETHING to Justify Their Existence

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

- Weatherman, Prophet Extraordinaire

Mueller Will Investigate Hillary's Uranium Deal

Hey, self-linking retard, there is ZERO reason to think Mueller will be investigating Uranium 1 deal.

This bullshit thread belongs in the rubber room.

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

Hey, self-linking retard, there is ZERO reason to think Mueller will be investigating Uranium 1 deal.

Mueller was not tasked with investigating issues unrelated to the election either, but he did.
Soon we will learn that one of Trump's third level staff had a blow job from a hooker while in Vegas in 1996.

Mueller was not tasked with investigating issues unrelated to the election either, but he did.
Soon we will learn that one of Trump's third level staff had a blow job from a hooker while in Vegas in 1996.

A blow job from a hooker in Vegas? Pretty sure that was business as usual for Trump most of his life.

A blow job from a hooker in Vegas? Pretty that was business as usual for Trump most of his life.
And suddenly you lefties will find it awful.

especially when the congress is now asking Mueller for receipts.
Yep, he felt the pressure so had to come out with something. He will now ask to continue the witch hunt and around March we will learn that a TV network that offered Trump a contract for one of his shows did not file a form 1099 on time in 1994.

Well then by this reasoning why aren't you asserting that Mueller will investigate Pizzagate scandal and then once he is done with that he will perhaps move on Seth Rich murder?

I don't even know why I try to use logic with silly people like you.

Well then by this reasoning why aren't you asserting that Mueller will investigate Pizzagate scandal?

maybe he will.

Well then by this reasoning why aren't you asserting that Mueller will investigate Pizzagate scandal?

Manafort's defense should be there was no Criminal Intent. And that no reasonable prosecutor would bring these charges. At this point, what difference does it make? Then we will all have a big old belly laugh.

And why would Trump be in prison.

Because Manafort’s going to sing like a bird. Trump’s other thugs will too. This will be a test of their loyalty towards the pussy grabber.
I hope he does. Podesta should pay for his crimes. Will be interesting when Podesta starts singing like a canary.
Sure, if Podesta committed treason along with the Trump team, then he should go down too.

And why would Trump be in prison.

Because Manafort’s going to sing like a bird. Trump’s other thugs will too. This will be a test of their loyalty towards the pussy grabber.
I hope he does. Podesta should pay for his crimes. Will be interesting when Podesta starts singing like a canary.
Sure, if Podesta committed treason along with the Trump team, then he should go down too.
Treason? What indictment are you reading?
In my universe I read accusations of white collar crimes.

Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The case was unsealed on Oct. 30, 2017, after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI.

Forum List

Back