As Ian hits Florida, I would like to remind blue staters that we have alligators and hurricanes

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Alligators and hurricanes

095758_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Hopefully it slaughters them all so they cannot vote your state into a blue Hell like they did to the one they fled.

Alligators and hurricanes

095758_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

And snakes too, those Yankee transplants to the South should be very concerned about water moccasins, copperheads, rattlers, and coral snakes.

I once saw a twister suck hundreds of snakes right up out of the ground and scatter them all over the place 50 miles away. You blue state transplants better remember that.

Spiders too. Black widows, Brown recluse, Wolf spider,s trantlers, fire ants, stinging asps, and fuzzy caterpillars that will raise a big welt on your arms. Better pack up and move back to those blue states right now, so you'll be safe.

Y'know, I really don't need to watch these reporters having the hurricane beat the living shit out of them as they try to report.

I believe the hurricane is there. Find a bar, go inside, have a few beers, point the camera outside. That's good enough for me.

See,, if the cult has no kind words for a Hurricane,,what does it say about them?

Gross asshholes

Forum List

Back