Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, Administration Is Announcing "An Agreement" Has Been Reached

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Framework for final deal reached at Iran nuclear talks - Yahoo News Canada

John Kerry will be announcing success in negotiations, only a day late, and John Kerry is calling it "A Big Day"!!!

Of course they've only agreed on a framework for further discussions. They get to keep their stuff, and Iran agrees to at least act like they want to cooperate. None of this will be in writing because the details have yet to be worked out.

The left will claim success, recommend Obama and John F.u Kerry for Nobel prizes and nothing binding will be worked out. Binding agreements have to go thru Congress for ratification, but this isn't even a solid agreement. It's simply a promise to keep talking.
I told you they would claim victory before anything is made final.​

How many times has Iran been going to cooperate??

Big news? Bullshit. Just Iran doing whatever it needs to do to get those sanctions lifted.

Don't hold your breath for anything meaning full on these Talks.

If Kerry thinks Iran will keep its word on anything then he's a bigger idiot than I think he is.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

John Kerry will be announcing success in negotiations, only a day late, and John Kerry is calling it "A Big Day"!!!

Of course they've only agreed on a framework for further discussions. They get to keep their stuff, and Iran agrees to at least act like they want to cooperate. None of this will be in writing because the details have yet to be worked out.

The left will claim success, recommend Obama and John F.u Kerry for Nobel prizes and nothing binding will be worked out. Binding agreements have to go thru Congress for ratification, but this isn't even a solid agreement. It's simply a promise to keep talking.

s'matter? the rightwingnut Obama derangement brigade couldn't screw up a deal so you're pouting?

s'matter? the rightwingnut Obama derangement brigade couldn't screw up a deal so you're pouting?

They haven't reached a deal yet.

They're just going to give speeches designed to make it look that way.

Yeah funny, I'm watching the President's speech right now, and it appears that some definitive agreements have been reached with international cooperation. Doesn't sound like just talk to me.

As I stated in a different thread, the left does not need results to feel accomplishment.
In the world of progressive liberalism...even failure is success. For them, the mere ACT of doing something is all that is necessary to feel good about themselves and to claim "victory".
No different here. The particulars of the "deal" was never important to this administration. All they wanted was to be able to say they made a deal with Iran. The deal itself is irrelevant.
And to answer this - all we will get from the left is rhetorical rock throwing like Jillian above.

• Thanks
No deal has been reached. From obama's speech he is going to do everything he can to make sure they get nuclear weapons.

• Thanks

Yeah funny, I'm watching the President's speech right now, and it appears that some definitive agreements have been reached with international cooperation. Doesn't sound like just talk to me.

Because he's lying.....

• Thanks
RWs got nuthin to worry about because the Repubs told Iran they don't have to abide by anything they agree to.

But, thank you, Mr President.

As I stated in a different thread, the left does not need results to feel accomplishment.
In the world of progressive liberalism...even failure is success. For them, the mere ACT of doing something is all that is necessary to feel good about themselves and to claim "victory".
No different here. The particulars of the "deal" was never important to this administration. All they wanted was to be able to say they made a deal with Iran. The deal itself is irrelevant.
And to answer this - all we will get from the left is rhetorical rock throwing like Jillian above.

Anything Obama says.....true or not.....is gospel to them.

He knows all he has to do is give a speech about some stuff and tell them some stuff that sounds good. Who cares if any of it really happened.

Jillian, Go back to playing with your dollies, silly little girl!

RWs got nuthin to worry about because the Repubs told Iran they don't have to abide by anything they agree to.

Great example of what I am saying in my post a few before this one.
Here we have an Obama supporter saying "Thank You"...even though Luddly doesn't have the foggiest idea of what, specifically, he should be thankful for.
None.
But he doesn't need actual basis, or proof of action or details of something to give accolades to someone he supports. Again, all the left needs to feel a sense of accomplishment is the IDEA that something happened.
Perfect example of how the "Hand up Don't Shoot" false narrative gained so much ground with the left.

Great example of what I am saying in my post a few before this one.
Here we have an Obama supporter saying "Thank You"...even though Luddly doesn't have the foggiest idea of what, specifically, he should be thankful for.
None.
But he doesn't need actual basis, or proof of action or details of something to give accolades to someone he supports. Again, all the left needs to feel a sense of accomplishment is the IDEA that something happened.
Perfect example of how the "Hand up Don't Shoot" false narrative gained so much ground with the left.

IMO, more liberals are willing to admit that the "Hands Up" narrative was false than there are Faux-cons who are willing to admit that the "Stand Down" narrative was false.

IMO, more liberals are willing to admit that the "Hands Up" narrative was false than there are Faux-cons who are willing to admit that the "Stand Down" narrative was false.

Nice catchy phrase there.
SO, what you are saying, is that the only way you would admit that something totally false, is false, is if those saying it was false admits to some new false narrative.
I see.

Nice catchy phrase there.
SO, what you are saying, is that the only way you would admit that something totally false, is false, is if those saying it was false admits to some new false narrative.
I see.

Nah, I'm saying they were both false but, Faux viewers are more likely to still cling to their original beliefs.

Forum List

Back