🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, Administration Is Announcing "An Agreement" Has Been Reached

IMO, more liberals are willing to admit that the "Hands Up" narrative was false than there are Faux-cons who are willing to admit that the "Stand Down" narrative was false.

Nice catchy phrase there.
SO, what you are saying, is that the only way you would admit that something totally false, is false, is if those saying it was false admits to some new false narrative.
I see.

Nah, I'm saying they were both false but, Faux viewers are more likely to still cling to their original beliefs.
Nah....we learn from our mistakes.

You haven't....

Obama; "Hey dummy...pay attention to the shiny object. Forget everything else!"

IMO, more liberals are willing to admit that the "Hands Up" narrative was false than there are Faux-cons who are willing to admit that the "Stand Down" narrative was false.

Nice catchy phrase there.
SO, what you are saying, is that the only way you would admit that something totally false, is false, is if those saying it was false admits to some new false narrative.
I see.

Nah, I'm saying they were both false but, Faux viewers are more likely to still cling to their original beliefs.

WHat?
So your saying that the Hands up narrative is false, and the belief it is false is false.
yeah...I see what your doing there.

Stole this from another Board I visit. Commented on by a Jew who voted dimocrap his entire life..... Until he woke up

Let me quote Winston Churchill's comment to Neville Chamberlain:

“You were given the choice between war and dishonour. You chose dishonour and you will have war.”

Framework for final deal reached at Iran nuclear talks - Yahoo News Canada

John Kerry will be announcing success in negotiations, only a day late, and John Kerry is calling it "A Big Day"!!!

Of course they've only agreed on a framework for further discussions. They get to keep their stuff, and Iran agrees to at least act like they want to cooperate. None of this will be in writing because the details have yet to be worked out.

The left will claim success, recommend Obama and John F.u Kerry for Nobel prizes and nothing binding will be worked out. Binding agreements have to go thru Congress for ratification, but this isn't even a solid agreement. It's simply a promise to keep talking.
I told you they would claim victory before anything is made final.​

s'matter? the rightwingnut Obama derangement brigade couldn't screw up a deal so you're pouting?
The only deals you negotiate with the Charles Manson family is arrest. Anything else is aiding and abetting.

Like John Boehner rightly said: "What bothers me is it looks like the administration is so hungry for a deal just to have a deal so they can say they have a deal."

Historic political agreement my eye!

U.S. Iran reach historic nuclear framework agreement

President Obama called the deal an "historic understanding" that was "a long time coming."

Speaking in the White House Rose Garden, he said it "shuts down" Iran's path to a bomb using enriched uranium.

"This deal was not based on trust," the president said. "It was based on unprecedented verification."

If and when a final agreement is reached, he said, "It will make our country, our allies and our world safer."

Somebody explain how Obama never knows what's going on in his own administration....he first heard everything in the news.....not from anyone of his advisers..... yet he will be watching Iran and he will catch them if they cheat.

What's he gonna do even if by some miracle he discovers them cheating... give a fucking speech????

:blahblah:

19514_875671069142672_2914527133467697194_n.jpg

John Kerry will be announcing success in negotiations, only a day late, and John Kerry is calling it "A Big Day"!!!

Of course they've only agreed on a framework for further discussions. They get to keep their stuff, and Iran agrees to at least act like they want to cooperate. None of this will be in writing because the details have yet to be worked out.

The left will claim success, recommend Obama and John F.u Kerry for Nobel prizes and nothing binding will be worked out. Binding agreements have to go thru Congress for ratification, but this isn't even a solid agreement. It's simply a promise to keep talking.

s'matter? the rightwingnut Obama derangement brigade couldn't screw up a deal so you're pouting?
The only deals you negotiate with the Charles Manson family is arrest. Anything else is aiding and abetting.

except this isn't the manson family.

golda meir said "who should we negotiate with? our friends?"

and if you think going to war with iran is such a good thing, maybe you should go instead of sending young kids to die for no reason.

and if you think going to war with iran is such a good thing, maybe you should go instead of sending young kids to die for no reason.

So who said they wanted war with Iran?
I missed that.
:blahblah:

Obama caved.

America won't be bombed from the skies.

The Ayatollahs will try that first with Israel.

When they do that you can be certain Obamerica will do nothing to prevent it.

Will Iran get away with that?

If they do then the picture regarding a nuclear attack closer to home changes.

This IS the Manson family. Only bigger.

Obama caved.

Some left-wing moonbats are already calling for Israel to de-nuclearize. What about reality do they not understand?

Obama caved.

Some left-wing moonbats are already calling for Israel to de-nuclearize. What about reality do they not understand?
Answer: Reality.

I don't know. Sometimes I think that the people of this country have lost their collective minds - and I mean that literally. This country (Iran) has claimed for the last 40 years that they will destroy Israel and the United States = and WE - the idiot people in this country - are allowing them to build the very devices that will mark our destruction.

For the love of God!!!!!! Wake the hell up America before this faculty lounge communist leads us all to our destruction......

I don't know. Sometimes I think that the people of this country have lost their collective minds - and I mean that literally. This country (Iran) has claimed for the last 40 years that they will destroy Israel and the United States = and WE - the idiot people in this country - are allowing them to build the very devices that will mark our destruction.

For the love of God!!!!!! Wake the hell up America before this faculty lounge communist leads us all to our destruction......

I believe they deserve a chance. I believe in redemption.

But if they cheat we'll give their leaders 3 warning shots in the chest.

I believe they deserve a chance. I believe in redemption.

But if they cheat we'll give their leaders 3 warning shots in the chest.

"Deserve a chance"? Let's see....they've been beating the drum for the extinction of both Israel and the United States for the last 40-45 years. Yeah, I suppose that we should just wait until New York is vaporized. Or Tel-Aviv. Maybe THEN, we will take the threat seriously. They look at Obama as a coward. A woman. For the love of God America - PLEASE wake up.

Forum List

Back