🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As Predicted, Administration Is Announcing "An Agreement" Has Been Reached

Framework for final deal reached at Iran nuclear talks - Yahoo News Canada

John Kerry will be announcing success in negotiations, only a day late, and John Kerry is calling it "A Big Day"!!!

Of course they've only agreed on a framework for further discussions. They get to keep their stuff, and Iran agrees to at least act like they want to cooperate. None of this will be in writing because the details have yet to be worked out.

The left will claim success, recommend Obama and John F.u Kerry for Nobel prizes and nothing binding will be worked out. Binding agreements have to go thru Congress for ratification, but this isn't even a solid agreement. It's simply a promise to keep talking.
I told you they would claim victory before anything is made final.​

I don't know. Sometimes I think that the people of this country have lost their collective minds - and I mean that literally. This country (Iran) has claimed for the last 40 years that they will destroy Israel and the United States = and WE - the idiot people in this country - are allowing them to build the very devices that will mark our destruction.

For the love of God!!!!!! Wake the hell up America before this faculty lounge communist leads us all to our destruction......

I believe they deserve a chance. I believe in redemption.

But if they cheat we'll give their leaders 3 warning shots in the chest.

"Deserve a chance"? Let's see....they've been beating the drum for the extinction of both Israel and the United States for the last 40-45 years. Yeah, I suppose that we should just wait until New York is vaporized. Or Tel-Aviv. Maybe THEN, we will take the threat seriously. They look at Obama as a coward. A woman. For the love of God America - PLEASE wake up.
I was kidding........

History repeats itself. Peace in our time. And war will be upon is before we can blink

Iran has played these stupid fucks, everybody but the Left knew what was happening.

The only negotiation that should be happening with the Iran gang in control over there is whether they should be eligible for parole after serving their first fifty years at GITMO.

The US negotiated with North Korea experiencing periodic break offs etc. At the end of it NK exploded a nuclear bomb. This is following exactly the same pattern. Obama fucked up. Worst negotiator in history.

150402_IranCartoon.jpg

John Kerry will be announcing success in negotiations, only a day late, and John Kerry is calling it "A Big Day"!!!

Of course they've only agreed on a framework for further discussions. They get to keep their stuff, and Iran agrees to at least act like they want to cooperate. None of this will be in writing because the details have yet to be worked out.

The left will claim success, recommend Obama and John F.u Kerry for Nobel prizes and nothing binding will be worked out. Binding agreements have to go thru Congress for ratification, but this isn't even a solid agreement. It's simply a promise to keep talking.

s'matter? the rightwingnut Obama derangement brigade couldn't screw up a deal so you're pouting?

They haven't reached a deal yet.

They're just going to give speeches designed to make it look that way.

If that's true then you will get your way in the end. So why be upset?
Because you fear it to be actually true.

s'matter? the rightwingnut Obama derangement brigade couldn't screw up a deal so you're pouting?
Yeah funny, I'm watching the President's speech right now, and it appears that some definitive agreements have been reached with international cooperation. Doesn't sound like just talk to me.

Because he's lying.....

Oh well, that explains it then. Why didn't I think of that.

They haven't reached a deal yet.

They're just going to give speeches designed to make it look that way.

If that's true then you will get your way in the end. So why be upset?
Because you fear it to be actually true.
It's not a deal. It's an agreement to work out a deal later, despite the fact that this was the deadline for a deal. The iranians are stringing obozo along, just like the Norks did to us, in the end exploding a bomb.

It's either a soundbite for Obama or it's all out war.
Which do you want?

Forum List

Back