As predicted - Study shows Seattle $15 min wage result is less hours and 5000 less jobs

Uh huh, if American Workers would only accept making shite wages, everything would be wonderful. America would a be a paradise. Y'all have lost your way. It's sad.
Americans don't have to "accept" anything. That's the beauty of liberty. They are free to reject any offer, negotiate for a better offer, or start their own business.

Isn't interesting how everything you support and propose involves the barrel of a gun? Absolutely nothing by choice. Speaks volumes my friend.

Uh huh, just let fellow Americans go homeless and starve. A very cold heartless solution. Y'all really do need to reconsider going all-in on Corporate propaganda.
We're not the one's forcing policy on society which results in minimum wage workers bringing home on average $125 less per month. You are.

And Detroit didn't collapse because of Minimum Wage.
You're right. It collapsed because of failed left-wing policy. Too much spending. Too much taxing. Too many greedy unions.

Well, we can at least agree that Minimum Wage had nothing to do with it. I'll take what i can get.
I never proclaimed that Detroit collapsed because of the minimum wage. They didn't implement the idiotic $15 per hour minimum wage that Seattle and California have.

Minimum wage isn't the only left-wing policy that ends in collapse.

And Detroit didn't collapse because of Minimum Wage.
You're right. It collapsed because of failed left-wing policy. Too much spending. Too much taxing. Too many greedy unions.

Well, we can at least agree that Minimum Wage had nothing to do with it. I'll take what i can get.
I never proclaimed that Detroit collapsed because of the minimum wage. They didn't implement the idiotic $15 per hour minimum wage that Seattle and California have.

Minimum wage isn't the only left-wing policy that ends in collapse.

We know, 'Prosperity through lower wages.'

Y'all are truly lost. :cuckoo:

Y'all are truly lost.
We're not the one's denying basic economics. We're not the one's denying data from studies. We're not the one's denying reality. You are. And that is why wherever left-wing policy goes, collapse, poverty, and misery follows. Just ask the minimum wage workers who now have $125 per month less than they had before. You ensured that the poorest among us came home with even less money. Losing $125 per month is big for people in that situation.

Uh huh, just pay Americans shite wages and America will become a paradise. Y'all are so messed up. :cuckoo:
Uh-huh...just keep denying facts, data, and history implementing failed left-wing policy because placing ideology over reality feels good and America will become a paradise. Y'all are a special kind of stupid. :cuckoo:

Uh huh, just pay Americans shite wages and America will become a paradise. Y'all are so messed up. :cuckoo:
Uh-huh...just keep denying facts, data, and history implementing failed left-wing policy because placing ideology over reality feels good and America will become a paradise. Y'all are a special kind of stupid. :cuckoo:

Uh huh, just let fellow Americans go homeless and starve. That's your solution. Y'all really are Corporate brainwashed bots. Your solution is no solution.

Uh huh, just let fellow Americans go homeless and starve.
They wouldn't have to if you'd stop being so selfish, greedy, and lazy. You can feed and house your fellow Americans any time you want. You choose not to. What does that say about you?

Uh huh, just let fellow Americans go homeless and starve.
They wouldn't have to if you'd stop being so selfish, greedy, and lazy. You can feed and house your fellow Americans any time you want. You choose not to. What does that say about you?

What a Corporate brainwashed dummy you've become.
Just out of curiosity - why do you keep deflecting when it comes to your inaction due to your selfishness and laziness? Shame?

Have you checked out what rents alone are these days? We do have a serious wage problem. And your solution of just blowing it off and allowing fellow Americans to go homeless and starve, is no real solution.

Having been a Realtor for over 40 years and having owned more than two dozen rental properties, yep, I'm aware of rents. I sold mine during the run-up in prices prior to 2008 when I retired. I advised my clients to sell anything they owned, even their house if that was not their final house. Today, our Gross Rent Multiplier for multi-family units is right around 100. That is no different than it was 20 years ago, thirty or forty years ago. It is a factor to translate rental amounts into selling prices.

So rents are in line. At least in our local.

You're a liar. A bald faced liar. Show me where I ever stated that I want the homeless to starve.

Do you really believe wages are keeping pace with the constant rising of the cost of living? Have you checked out what rents alone are these days? We do have a serious wage problem. And your solution of just blowing it off and allowing fellow Americans to go homeless and starve, is no real solution.

The problem has to be addressed. It doesn't appear the cost of living is gonna be decreasing anytime soon. Therefore, folks are gonna need to see their wages increased. If not, we will all experience much bigger problems down the road. It will effect all of us.

This proves your entire thread a lie. You will continue whining but facts, are facts and you have none.

As you can see, inflation has increased at a much slower pace than the median income increase.

I also proved that rent increases were not skyrocketing as you erroneously stated but at the average increase of real estate in general, actually slower than many years in the past.
US%20Inflation%2009%20-%2017_zpsalbm61ry.jpg

Median%202015_zpszbrpskv9.jpg

Forum List

Back