As predicted - Study shows Seattle $15 min wage result is less hours and 5000 less jobs

Your solution of kicking back and just watching fellow Americans suffer, is not the solution. You Republicans really do need to do some serious soul-searching.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Uh huh, just let fellow Americans go homeless and starve. A very cold heartless solution.
Oh, please. If you're starving in America, it's because you're on a diet.
The left sure does love their Drama Queens...don't they? You'd think that this nation is Ethiopia the way they talk (ironically enough - yet another nation that collapsed under idiotic left-wing policy).
More expensive labor means capital will seek gains from productivity.

We know the right wing doesn't really care about unemployment, because it is Natural under Capitalism.

Minimum Wages are rarely increased
What? Minimum wage is jacked up several times per decade.

Bullshit. Minimum Wages are rarely increased. However, the cost of living always increases.

Rarely increased?

Minimum Wage - Wage and Hour Division (WHD) - U.S. Department of Labor

I guess you don't know much about the minimum wage, or the definition of "rarely".
Social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, regardless.

Uh huh, just let fellow Americans go homeless and starve.
They wouldn't have to if you'd stop being so selfish, greedy, and lazy. You can feed and house your fellow Americans any time you want. You choose not to. What does that say about you?

What a Corporate brainwashed dummy you've become. :cuckoo:

What a weak.child you became and never realized your skills alone can give you more fringe benefits than you never realized..

My favorite jobs are always the ones where my income is dependent solely on my own skills and hard work. I HATE having jobs where I get the same amount no matter what, and the schlub next to me who thinks he's doing the boss a favor just by showing up gets exactly what I do.
Nothing but propaganda and rhetoric, chic. You are on the right wing. We know what you claim regarding a work ethic, cannot be true.

And they have - through automation and outsourcing. Turning more low-wage labor into no wage labor (what failed left-wing policy does best). And then of course, you people whine about that and attempt to blame capitalism for your own failed policies.

If that were even remotely true - and a massive minimum wage were actually a positive thing - progressives wouldn't set it at $15 per hour. You'd set it at $215 per hour. And think of all the money they would have for shopping (as you always like to say).

Indisputable proof that you are lying. You want the $15 per hour minimum wage not because it is good for the economy and because you "care" about your fellow Americans but because you are lazy, greedy, and controlling.

Yes we know, 'Prosperity Through Lower Wages.' Y'all really are lost. Paying fellow Americans shite wages will cost us all in the end. The cost of living will continue to rise. Wages will need to start keeping pace with it. Your solution of kicking back and just watching fellow Americans suffer, is not the solution. You Republicans really do need to do some serious soul-searching.

Why are you ashamed to answer my question? You keep dodging and bobbing. What is your excuse? For your convenience, I'll pose it again.

"What is the typical household income where one worker earns minimum wage?"

As we all know, Progressives are the ones who work diligently to steal the souls by forcing them into servitude by preaching constantly to minorities and that they are victims and without the help and aid of Progressives would be left to starve in the streets.

Grow up.

And they have - through automation and outsourcing. Turning more low-wage labor into no wage labor (what failed left-wing policy does best). And then of course, you people whine about that and attempt to blame capitalism for your own failed policies.
That is only a problem for the right wing. The left has a solution, it is called, unemployment Compensation for Capitalism's, Natural Rate of Unemployment.

If that were even remotely true - and a massive minimum wage were actually a positive thing - progressives wouldn't set it at $15 per hour. You'd set it at $215 per hour. And think of all the money they would have for shopping (as you always like to say).

Indisputable proof that you are lying. You want the $15 per hour minimum wage not because it is good for the economy and because you "care" about your fellow Americans but because you are lazy, greedy, and controlling.
Social services cost around fourteen an hour, not right wing, red herring, fantasy.

Forum List

Back