As President Trump predicted, under Biden we’d be paying $7 for a gallon of gas.

Because Biden and Dem SCUM campaigned on attacking the USA oil industry and started attacking them only hours after Biden was sworn in. Dems can run but they can't hide from their anti oil policies and angry voters, they will pay dearly this Nov.
How is this attacking the oil industry; We are one of the largest producers, with a strong domestic oil and gas industry. We have actually produced more oil. It is at record numbers, and we will continue to produce more oil. There are 9,000 approved drilling permits that are not being used. So, the suggestion that we are not allowing companies to drill is inaccurate. The suggestion that that is what is hindering or preventing gas prices to come down is inaccurate. ? It seems to me, the only one's hiding are the oil companies.

Still asking? Why is this on Biden?
Because he stole the election. It’s his foreign policy.
He claimed his sanctions would stop Putin.
He claimed Putin wouldn’t dare do anything because he was the only one to ever go “toe to toe” with Putin.

Biden lied, and now he is going to punish all Americans for it.

Because Biden and Dem SCUM campaigned on attacking the USA oil industry and started attacking them only hours after Biden was sworn in. Dems can run but they can't hide from their anti oil policies and angry voters, they will pay dearly this Nov.
Still waiting?

Did you know Russia attacked Ukraine and their oil exports are under question?

Do you think it may have something to do with prices shooting up last two weeks?

Because he stole the election. It’s his foreign policy.
He claimed his sanctions would stop Putin.
He claimed Putin wouldn’t dare do anything because he was the only one to ever go “toe to toe” with Putin.

Biden lied, and now he is going to punish all Americans for it.
And for the thousandth time, you are a liar. A pos liar at that. You have no evidence. You're just a bad loser.

Scared?

Head down to Ukraine if you want a scare.

While $150 spike is possible there is no way it lasts. Only a few % of our oil is Russian and on the global trade side Russia will just sell to someone else like China.

A fine example of radical leftist moral relativity. They claim Russia is our mortal enemy yet excuse purchasing Russian oil on the grounds "someone else" will buy our share if we do not. These people can rationalize any evil one can imagine. I suppose you rationalize inner city thugs shooting children because if thugs don't shoot kids someone else shall? Madness.

Thanks Sergei

Did your Russian masters give you your stale bread today?

Who is the one with the Russian masters?

F49A8A80-6565-4042-9893-4860E7C2C4A2.jpeg

And for the thousandth time, you are a liar. A pos liar at that. You have no evidence. You're just a bad loser.
Even if you want to believe 81 people voted for that brain dead moron, it’s still his foreign policy failure.

The traditional GOP is already DEAD.
trump
gaetz
bobert
mtg
gosar

so many wack jobs to mention them all.

Quit complaining, load up your gats, and declare war on all republicans everywhere. As you are heading out to engage your republican enemies, keep the sound of Gomer Pyle speaking the words, "surprise, surprise, surprise," playing over and over again in your head.

Did you know Russia attacked Ukraine and their oil exports are under question?

Do you think it may have something to do with prices shooting up last two weeks?
The grievance party wants to tie everything to the imaginary stolen election. So they latch on to what ever blame game they can invent.

Thanks Sergei

Did your Russian masters give you your stale bread today?
I am on Lent but I have to break my vow of silence to say stop stealing from me because it is a damn dumpling a day!

Now children play nice while the psychotic imbecile is away for 46 days… Well now I have to subtract this one fucking day because of you Toro!

Forum List

Back