🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As soon as riots start dying down, the left wants another lockdown.

No virus or group of whiny white skinny arm man bun hoards can ruin the American economy....the people are just waiting for the bell to ring and the gates to drop....the problem for the man bun crowd is we will be making a come back right at election time......MAGA.....

And it will go back up with plenty of buying opportunities....if you need a lesson on investment finance let me know....
Eventually it will go back up. However, the virus will determine how well the market does. You cant stop that.
It is already coming back....up over 25,000 and climbing.....my KO stock alone has made me $6000......
It will go down. Such is the cyclical nature of investing. $6K isnt shit BTW
It is from a $2300 investment....and the market will go up and down but it will always lean heavily on the upside....I have always believed that and I've yet to be proven wrong.....by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell....

And the owner of the dealership and camper shell company will take my money and purchase something with it....and that all helps the economy....and that is what ANTIFA and BLM can't stop.....no matter how many windows they bust out....because the window guy makes money replacing the glass....and the painter makes money painting over graffiti....get it? In other words these riots are actually good for the economy.....
" by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell.... "

This is how I know youre lying. Youre going to sink 6k into a depreciating asset. I knew if I let you talk long enough you would get caught in a lie. :)

The 6K isnt really all profit either. Inflation has eaten a chunk of that away so your actual ROI is probably negative but youre too dumb to know that.
I'm leasing it stupid it has a fixed down payment...boy you are stupid.......A new truck is a luxury...since I'm retired.....its like a new toy....plus the shell is $2500....
That really has nothing to do with my point though. Good luck convincing me you are actually getting a new truck. :itsok:
I'm not here to convince you of anything.....the public schools fucked you up way too much.....

Homeskooled eh? :)

No I attended school before they were ruined by liberalism....

So you only got a 5th grade education?

Actually Rambo got him a SIXTH grade education.
Don't shortchangin' him now! ;)

12ede7392c2886a0d1356c3bd300af8f.jpg

And yet I'm still smarter than you....

No. Youre the dumbest fucking poster on this forum by far and thats saying a lot.

I'm smart enough to trigger you anytime I want....you are like a new toy on Christmas day....

You cant trigger someone that simply finds you an amusing diversion to play with. :)

There is nothing more fun than pissing off a white man bun boi that pretends to be black.....

No virus or group of whiny white skinny arm man bun hoards can ruin the American economy....the people are just waiting for the bell to ring and the gates to drop....the problem for the man bun crowd is we will be making a come back right at election time......MAGA.....

And it will go back up with plenty of buying opportunities....if you need a lesson on investment finance let me know....
Eventually it will go back up. However, the virus will determine how well the market does. You cant stop that.
It is already coming back....up over 25,000 and climbing.....my KO stock alone has made me $6000......
It is from a $2300 investment....and the market will go up and down but it will always lean heavily on the upside....I have always believed that and I've yet to be proven wrong.....by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell....

And the owner of the dealership and camper shell company will take my money and purchase something with it....and that all helps the economy....and that is what ANTIFA and BLM can't stop.....no matter how many windows they bust out....because the window guy makes money replacing the glass....and the painter makes money painting over graffiti....get it? In other words these riots are actually good for the economy.....
" by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell.... "

This is how I know youre lying. Youre going to sink 6k into a depreciating asset. I knew if I let you talk long enough you would get caught in a lie. :)

The 6K isnt really all profit either. Inflation has eaten a chunk of that away so your actual ROI is probably negative but youre too dumb to know that.
I'm leasing it stupid it has a fixed down payment...boy you are stupid.......A new truck is a luxury...since I'm retired.....its like a new toy....plus the shell is $2500....
That really has nothing to do with my point though. Good luck convincing me you are actually getting a new truck. :itsok:
I'm not here to convince you of anything.....the public schools fucked you up way too much.....

No. Youre the dumbest fucking poster on this forum by far and thats saying a lot.

I'm smart enough to trigger you anytime I want....you are like a new toy on Christmas day....

You cant trigger someone that simply finds you an amusing diversion to play with. :)

There is nothing more fun than pissing off a white man bun boi that pretends to be black.....

I would have to disagree. Setting you up over and over and over and watching you fall for the same trap is the most fun anyone can have on the planet. Hell the universe. :)

I would have to disagree. Setting you up over and over and over and watching you fall for the same trap is the most fun anyone can have on the planet. Hell the universe. :)

Setting me up????but you are the one that always ends up angry and triggered....so I'm guessing its you that's being set up by many people on this board....but that's the problem with inferior intellect you don't know when you have been set up......don't change...you are too much fun just like you are....man bun and all.....

The left wants to shut the economy down again. I had to fix the title of the article to make it more accurate.

View attachment 349295

The lockdowns have barely let off, there has been little true economic recovery, these protests and riots were the last thing America needed right now both from a medical and economic standpoint! On top of that, to set up the perfect storm for a massive upswing in crime now while vilifying the police? Once again, the Blacks, a big part of the problem, think only of themselves when they already had the system working their way, just couldn't be patient enough to let it work and do things through the proper legal channels.

Black have been patient since 1865. Enough of that waiting shit.

Black unemployment was at 0% in 1865 too.

According to who?

Labor statistics from down South.

Forum List

Back