🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As soon as riots start dying down, the left wants another lockdown.

No virus or group of whiny white skinny arm man bun hoards can ruin the American economy....the people are just waiting for the bell to ring and the gates to drop....the problem for the man bun crowd is we will be making a come back right at election time......MAGA.....

And it will go back up with plenty of buying opportunities....if you need a lesson on investment finance let me know....
Eventually it will go back up. However, the virus will determine how well the market does. You cant stop that.
It is already coming back....up over 25,000 and climbing.....my KO stock alone has made me $6000......
It will go down. Such is the cyclical nature of investing. $6K isnt shit BTW
It is from a $2300 investment....and the market will go up and down but it will always lean heavily on the upside....I have always believed that and I've yet to be proven wrong.....by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell....

And the owner of the dealership and camper shell company will take my money and purchase something with it....and that all helps the economy....and that is what ANTIFA and BLM can't stop.....no matter how many windows they bust out....because the window guy makes money replacing the glass....and the painter makes money painting over graffiti....get it? In other words these riots are actually good for the economy.....
" by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell.... "

This is how I know youre lying. Youre going to sink 6k into a depreciating asset. I knew if I let you talk long enough you would get caught in a lie. :)

The 6K isnt really all profit either. Inflation has eaten a chunk of that away so your actual ROI is probably negative but youre too dumb to know that.
I'm leasing it stupid it has a fixed down payment...boy you are stupid.......A new truck is a luxury...since I'm retired.....its like a new toy....plus the shell is $2500....
That really has nothing to do with my point though. Good luck convincing me you are actually getting a new truck. :itsok:
I'm not here to convince you of anything.....the public schools fucked you up way too much.....
Obviously you were trying to convince me. You brought up the truck and no one else said anything about a truck. :itsok:

No virus or group of whiny white skinny arm man bun hoards can ruin the American economy....the people are just waiting for the bell to ring and the gates to drop....the problem for the man bun crowd is we will be making a come back right at election time......MAGA.....

And it will go back up with plenty of buying opportunities....if you need a lesson on investment finance let me know....
Eventually it will go back up. However, the virus will determine how well the market does. You cant stop that.
It is already coming back....up over 25,000 and climbing.....my KO stock alone has made me $6000......
It is from a $2300 investment....and the market will go up and down but it will always lean heavily on the upside....I have always believed that and I've yet to be proven wrong.....by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell....

And the owner of the dealership and camper shell company will take my money and purchase something with it....and that all helps the economy....and that is what ANTIFA and BLM can't stop.....no matter how many windows they bust out....because the window guy makes money replacing the glass....and the painter makes money painting over graffiti....get it? In other words these riots are actually good for the economy.....
" by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell.... "

This is how I know youre lying. Youre going to sink 6k into a depreciating asset. I knew if I let you talk long enough you would get caught in a lie. :)

The 6K isnt really all profit either. Inflation has eaten a chunk of that away so your actual ROI is probably negative but youre too dumb to know that.
I'm leasing it stupid it has a fixed down payment...boy you are stupid.......A new truck is a luxury...since I'm retired.....its like a new toy....plus the shell is $2500....
That really has nothing to do with my point though. Good luck convincing me you are actually getting a new truck. :itsok:

Who in the hell would be stupid enough to put a camper shell on a leased truck? Oh yes ... RAMBO!! :auiqs.jpg:
IKR? A fucking camper shell? :laughing0301:

Who in the hell would be stupid enough to put a camper shell on a leased truck? Oh yes ... RAMBO!! :auiqs.jpg:
Why would that be stupid?....a shell can be removed and transferred to a new truck or sold....I'm also getting a bed liner......Haven't you libtards ever leased a car?....LMFAO

I'm not here to convince you of anything.....the public schools fucked you up way too much.....

Homeskooled eh? :)

Obviously you were trying to convince me. You brought up the truck and no one else said anything about a truck. :itsok:
Just trying to show you how commerce works and why the riots won't harm the economy.....I tried.....

No I attended school before they were ruined by liberalism....

Just trying to show you how commerce works and why the riots won't harm the economy.....I tried.....
No. You tried to convince me that you were buying a trunk and putting a camper shell on it. Your sorry ass isnt the economy. Youre just a trailer park dweller voicing his goal in life to get a truck with a camper shell on it. Face it buddy. You gave yourself away. :)

No. You tried to convince me that you were buying a trunk and putting a camper shell on it. Your sorry ass isnt the economy. Youre just a trailer park dweller voicing his goal in life to get a truck with a camper shell on it. Face it buddy. You gave yourself away. :)
Only an uneducated moron could have missed my point.....if I'm buying a new truck others are as well....or they are spending money on something and that helps the economy...but if you want me to say I was trying to convince you of something that's fine too.....neither worked on you....

So you only got a 5th grade education?

What?......

Only an uneducated moron could have missed my point.....if I'm buying a new truck others are as well....or they are spending money on something and that helps the economy...but if you want me to say I was trying to convince you of something that's fine too.....neither worked on you....

...if I'm buying a new truck others are as well...

Thats patently ignorant and defective logic. Thats like claiming that if you are eating your own shit so are other people.

Thats patently ignorant and defective logic. Thats like claiming that if you are eating your own shit so are other people.
Huh?......

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Then how would you know whether they were ruined by liberalism? They were ruined thanks to REPUBLICANS cutting funding, eliminating PE and Music classes, making class sizes too large, and scaring away teachers by paying them peanuts for the education required.

And now of course, we have four years of further damage thanks to Betsy Wetsy.

betsy-devos.jpg

Actually Rambo got him a SIXTH grade education.
Don't shortchangin' him now! ;)

12ede7392c2886a0d1356c3bd300af8f.jpg

Then how would you know whether they were ruined by liberalism? They were ruined thanks to REPUBLICANS cutting funding, eliminating PE and Music classes, making class sizes too large, and scaring away teachers by paying them peanuts for the education required.

And now of course, we have four years of further damage thanks to Betsy Wetsy.

betsy-devos.jpg

I and my wife noticed because we were active in our children's lives and made sure they had the best education we could provide...so I enrolled my kids in a private school set up for military families....they went to Mary fay Pendleton grammar school....and in high school we enrolled them in Saint Mary private Catholic high school....in Oceanside CA,....

And yet I'm still smarter than you....

No. Youre the dumbest fucking poster on this forum by far and thats saying a lot.

No. Youre the dumbest fucking poster on this forum by far and thats saying a lot.

I'm smart enough to trigger you anytime I want....you are like a new toy on Christmas day....

I'm smart enough to trigger you anytime I want....you are like a new toy on Christmas day....

You cant trigger someone that simply finds you an amusing diversion to play with. :)

Forum List

Back