🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As soon as riots start dying down, the left wants another lockdown.

No virus or group of whiny white skinny arm man bun hoards can ruin the American economy....the people are just waiting for the bell to ring and the gates to drop....the problem for the man bun crowd is we will be making a come back right at election time......MAGA.....

And it will go back up with plenty of buying opportunities....if you need a lesson on investment finance let me know....
Eventually it will go back up. However, the virus will determine how well the market does. You cant stop that.

The virus will shut down the economy if the latest projections are correct.
They never are. Democrats are the party of endless lockdowns.

They also want similar lockdowns for the climate emergency they want to declare
I told y'all it worked so well the bastages will try it again!

They'll be trying it again every other month at least!

Oh, but it's OK to crowd up and riot, amirite?

No virus or group of whiny white skinny arm man bun hoards can ruin the American economy....the people are just waiting for the bell to ring and the gates to drop....the problem for the man bun crowd is we will be making a come back right at election time......MAGA.....

And it will go back up with plenty of buying opportunities....if you need a lesson on investment finance let me know....
Eventually it will go back up. However, the virus will determine how well the market does. You cant stop that.
It is already coming back....up over 25,000 and climbing.....my KO stock alone has made me $6000......

It is already coming back....up over 25,000 and climbing.....my KO stock alone has made me $6000......
It will go down. Such is the cyclical nature of investing. $6K isnt shit BTW

When was the last riot RussianPoster?

This morning at 8:37:23 AM Central time is when the last one finished. There is another one scheduled at 9:36:18 PM Central time later tonight. I verified this on the official website at www.shitheadleftistswhohateamerica.com/riotschedule
And where did this take place?

In a Democrat run, economically depressed inner city area. Of course they had to bus hoards of Antifa in from the suburbs because the residents of those communities weren't sufficiently destructive for the Democrat's liking. For some reason, the local residents weren't displaying sufficient motivation to burn their own communities to the ground, so the leftist radicals had to come in and help them out.

The stupid liberal spring breakers spread coronavirus in Florida, now the liberals are bitching about coronavirus cases rising. And yes liberals will demand another shutdown.

Why would all the spring breakers be liberal? Lotta spoiled rich kids. Besides, their idiot TrumpBoy governor reopened WAY early before he met Donnie's own criteria. Dude's a clown, same as the Orange Anus he worships.

Nothing like a COVID beach party or booze cruise eh?

Last edited:

It is from a $2300 investment....and the market will go up and down but it will always lean heavily on the upside....I have always believed that and I've yet to be proven wrong.....by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell....

And the owner of the dealership and camper shell company will take my money and purchase something with it....and that all helps the economy....and that is what ANTIFA and BLM can't stop.....no matter how many windows they bust out....because the window guy makes money replacing the glass....and the painter makes money painting over graffiti....get it? In other words these riots are actually good for the economy.....

You cant tell the Rona what to do. You can be killed just by inhaling it.
You can ONLY tell people what to do, and that takes government force, which we will not allow.

So, sorry you must die of COVID-19, but we're not shutting down again.

I'm gonna miss you, Asslips.
:beer:

It is from a $2300 investment....and the market will go up and down but it will always lean heavily on the upside....I have always believed that and I've yet to be proven wrong.....by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell....

And the owner of the dealership and camper shell company will take my money and purchase something with it....and that all helps the economy....and that is what ANTIFA and BLM can't stop.....no matter how many windows they bust out....because the window guy makes money replacing the glass....and the painter makes money painting over graffiti....get it? In other words these riots are actually good for the economy.....
" by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell.... "

This is how I know youre lying. Youre going to sink 6k into a depreciating asset. I knew if I let you talk long enough you would get caught in a lie. :)

The 6K isnt really all profit either. Inflation has eaten a chunk of that away so your actual ROI is probably negative but youre too dumb to know that.

" by the way...I'm taking that $6000 and using it as a down payment for a new truck....then I will get a camper shell.... "

This is how I know youre lying. Youre going to sink 6k into a depreciating asset. I knew if I let you talk long enough you would get caught in a lie. :)

The 6K isnt really all profit either. Inflation has eaten a chunk of that away so your actual ROI is probably negative but youre too dumb to know that.
I'm leasing it stupid it has a fixed down payment...boy you are stupid.......A new truck is a luxury...since I'm retired.....its like a new toy....plus the shell is $2500....

I'm leasing it stupid it has a fixed down payment...boy you are stupid.......A new truck is a luxury...since I'm retired.....its like a new toy....plus the shell is $2500....
That really has nothing to do with my point though. Good luck convincing me you are actually getting a new truck. :itsok:

That really has nothing to do with my point though. Good luck convincing me you are actually getting a new truck. :itsok:
I'm not here to convince you of anything.....the public schools fucked you up way too much.....

Who in the hell would be stupid enough to put a camper shell on a leased truck? Oh yes ... RAMBO!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back