🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'As the Traitor Turns' - Coup Conspirators Turn On Each Other'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...Starting with Rid Rosenstein turning on Obama!

Rod Doesn't Spare Obama

Deputy attorney general blasts former president's admin on reaction to Russia hack, hits Comey

Obama team didn't do 'enough' to combat Russian meddling: Democratic strategist

"In 2016, NBC News, citing unnamed high-level officials, reported that the Obama administration did not respond more forcefully because it did not want to appear to be interfering with the election. One official told the network at the time, "They thought [Hillary Clinton] was going to win, so they were willing to kick the can down the road."

Rosenstein seems to be the 1st conspirator willing to toss his allies under the bus...starting with Obama...

Rosenstein slams Obama administration for choosing ‘not to publicize full story’ of Russia hacking

Rosenstein, however, has his own problems:

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker, inclosed-door testimony before congressional committees last October, provided detail about internal discussions concerning Rosenstein's reported offer to wear a wire to tape the president in the tumultuous days following James Comey’s firing as FBI director in May 2017.

Volunteering to wear a wire to betray your boss - the President - is bad enough, but he has more serious matters to worry about.

When the US IG report comes out with his report on FISA Court abuses, Rosenstein will have to answer for his own part in those abuses.

I haven't figured out why Mueller didn't investigate Barry and his intelligence and cyber people. They knew about the hack and decided to do nothing.

Barry was POTUS not Trump so he should have been under investigation.

image.jpg

Rod Doesn't Spare Obama

Deputy attorney general blasts former president's admin on reaction to Russia hack, hits Comey

"In 2016, NBC News, citing unnamed high-level officials, reported that the Obama administration did not respond more forcefully because it did not want to appear to be interfering with the election. One official told the network at the time, "They thought [Hillary Clinton] was going to win, so they were willing to kick the can down the road."

Rosenstein seems to be the 1st conspirator willing to toss his allies under the bus...starting with Obama...

Rosenstein slams Obama administration for choosing ‘not to publicize full story’ of Russia hacking
The reason for that is it needs to be bipartisan.
Mcconnel refused to agree to such a bipartisan statement.
Put the blame were its due.

I haven't figured out why Mueller didn't investigate Barry and his intelligence and cyber people
Really? You must be the only one.

I might be. Just seems strange they investigated Trump and not Barry.

Wonder what Barr will do??
All of his team were strident anti-Trump Democrats.

Of course they were. His team were all Trump hating Dems. You can bet they were oh so disappointed when they found no collusion.

I'm waiting to see what Barr will do. Who he will investigate.

I haven't figured out why Mueller didn't investigate Barry and his intelligence and cyber people. They knew about the hack and decided to do nothing.

so, the same people who complain witch hunt, want a witch hunt.
hg2com8rihu21.jpg

Trump: "The corrupt Democrats are using the FBI to spy on their political rivals"

Also Trump: "The FBI needs to spy on my political rivals"

hg2com8rihu21.jpg

Trump: "The corrupt Democrats are using the FBI to spy on their political rivals"

It is all coming out now, meaning the Leftists won't be able to deflect much longer, but instead DEFEND-)

They will try. They will fail! Indictments and arrests are going to be made, as many in the FBI are singing like little birdies, lol. It is all going to be traced back to the Obama Administration; the only question is-------->will Obama or Biden be implicated. You can assuredly kiss Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Mcabe, and Yates goodbye-) Take that check to the bank and cash it today, because it is FACT! Any day now is very close, and the Left is in for a shellacking!

And who is going to fire the 1st salvo? Why Horowitz, someone who was installed by Obama himself. A fitting 1st salvo if I must say so myself. Your own person telling the world that YOU were a crook!

hg2com8rihu21.jpg

When you promote genocide of a race, the killing of the aged and the persecution of Christians, then people would be imbeciles if they did not vote their interest. The self hating white people who vote for Progs will one day rue it. The worst thing is we are losing our competitive edge.

hg2com8rihu21.jpg

Yeah, because he couldn't have just lived out his days in luxury if he didn't volunteer to do some good for the country for a change. He knew he'd have some critics, but holy fuck! :eek: TDS is a real thing.

Nobody could have guessed it would be this bad and backed up by all the propaganda outlets. This is F*d up.

I haven't figured out why Mueller didn't investigate Barry and his intelligence and cyber people
Really? You must be the only one.

I might be. Just seems strange they investigated Trump and not Barry.

Wonder what Barr will do??
All of his team were strident anti-Trump Democrats.

Of course they were. His team were all Trump hating Dems. You can bet they were oh so disappointed when they found no collusion.

I'm waiting to see what Barr will do. Who he will investigate.
The fix was in from the beginning, but still they FAILED! Sucks to be a Trump hater!

Rod Doesn't Spare Obama

Rosenstein is a republican, appointed by a republican, and confirmed by republicans.

You need to wake up and stop with this conspiracy theory bullshit.

The media is already setting up the narrative of Barr investigating spying as not being based on facts and evidence of corruption, but an order from TRUMP.

Unless there are indictments of key people, the media will just ignore anything that comes out of such an investigation.

I think TRUMP has basically told Barr and Rosenstein if they want to save the institution they better find a way to make things right or he will order the release of everything.

hg2com8rihu21.jpg

Funny considering there has been existing evidence for YEARS that...

Obama colluded with Putin through Medvedev back in 2012....
Obama collaborated with / aided Putin in 2014 by giving him uranium, Crimea, and interference...
Obama oversaw the protection of Hillary by HIS DOJ and FBI
Obama kept close tabs on the exposed coup attempt
Hillary committed literally THOUSANDS or counts of criminal acts, according to the FBI
Hillary committed crimes, to include Perjury, Obstruction, & Espionage, according to Comey

....and despite Mueller's report proving inability to prove GUILT, snowflakes say Trump is guilty of 'THOUGHT CIMES'...

:lmao:

Rosenstein is proving to be a 'weasel' who attempted to help set-up Trump and is now about nothing more than saving his own ass...

Forum List

Back