As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

Go back to the drawing board because, once again, you are full of shit.
The Trumpsters focus on BLM like a laser beam as their boogeyman of choice because they think that doing so (a) provides them with cover and (b) gives them an excuse to avoid holding their own "side" accountable for anything.

They haven't quite figured out yet that doing so only makes things worse, because people can pretty easily see through it.
Deflections are weak. If an antagonist has a complaint, they are free to make their case but not as defense for their fat demagogue.

Weird how hypocrite Leftist Mexicrats such as yourself and Mac1958 always piss themselves when someone uses logical comparatives for the sake of reasonable debate.
It's another case of "okay for me but not for thee" bullshit that twisted Leftists like to impose.
Pull your twisted heads from your asses and get right.
Name-calling and stereotypes. You're boring me.

Your foolish ignorance and unwillingness to be rational is boring everybody. So what?
Everybody? How rational is that? It's not.

You do realize that I'm laughing at you, right?

Don't set your hair on fire but you're carrying black in your genes.

diversity is inevitable.

Yes, "diversity is inevitable" under Mexicrat rule....This thread poses the question...."Is a darker America better" if it is, can you prove it with statistics available today?
Are we richer as individuals than we were 60 years ago?

Try that one on.

It's not about riches...Americans seek quality of life.
Sure, did we have microwave ovens in 1960? Color TV's?
The poorly educated trump Nazis still have their right-wing nut belief they are born with the knowledge of all things. For this reason the know climate change is a hoax, and they know more than the scientists, medical personnel, and the virologists trying to control COVID-19 (which is also a hoax). And the list goes on.

Under your scientist Gore, we should've been dead 10 years ago. I see you're still alive, bummer.
Give it time, your trump Nazi denial will keep the country dependent on fossil fuels and keep Big Oil in control of your poor miserable lives. Since you trump Nazis will remain poorly educated and possessing limited skills.

And the horse and buggy skills you do have, will be of little use as technology makes you obsolete.

I'll stick with gas, you use only green energy and you will freeze to death like a few in Texas did.
The gas froze in Texas too dumbass.
Natural gas froze because the pipes had no insulation or heat tape.

Nuke plants shut down because of cold temps

Fossil fuel plants shut down because of frozen controls and instruments.

TEXAS failed...not renewables
We've had worse storms than this and I don't remember massive power outages. Until we started using renewables.
When has Texas seen a worse storm?
They get bad storms, never had outages like they have since trying to go green.
“Bad storms” is not the same as below freezing temperatures. When has Texas ever had a storm like this? Lot of Texans have snow blowers?
The red state Texans believe human influence on climate change is a hoax. So, it is a waste of time trying to explain their "cold snap" isn't just a onetime fluke of nature, it is their future.

Texas will not learn from this event, regardless of how many people die from causes related to the frigid temperatures. There will be no upgrades to any part of the state's infrastructure, and of course, no establishing regulations to mandate necessary and lifesaving improvements.

So, FEMA is going to be spending a lot of time and money in Texas, which, for all their bragging on the great importance of the "contributions" Texas provides to the nation, the federal government spends far more restoring Texas after natural disasters, than the state returns in its "important contributions".

diversity is inevitable.

Yes, "diversity is inevitable" under Mexicrat rule....This thread poses the question...."Is a darker America better" if it is, can you prove it with statistics available today?

Try that one on.

The poorly educated trump Nazis still have their right-wing nut belief they are born with the knowledge of all things. For this reason the know climate change is a hoax, and they know more than the scientists, medical personnel, and the virologists trying to control COVID-19 (which is also a hoax). And the list goes on.

Under your scientist Gore, we should've been dead 10 years ago. I see you're still alive, bummer.
Give it time, your trump Nazi denial will keep the country dependent on fossil fuels and keep Big Oil in control of your poor miserable lives. Since you trump Nazis will remain poorly educated and possessing limited skills.

And the horse and buggy skills you do have, will be of little use as technology makes you obsolete.

I'll stick with gas, you use only green energy and you will freeze to death like a few in Texas did.

We've had worse storms than this and I don't remember massive power outages. Until we started using renewables.
Just shows that Lib ideas suck. Green power indeed.
It was a liberal idea to not properly winterize the equipment? You sure about that?
A liberal would have first consulted the engineers who design power grids, not simply take the cheapest bid and tell the contractor to, "Go for it."

Texans' fear of regulations and the standards they set is coming back to bite them in their red state a$$es. And they've got it coming. Republican voters chose this route, so, let 'em freeze.

diversity is inevitable.

Try that one on.

When did they last have a storm like this?
Green energy failed, so shut up!

diversity is inevitable.

Try that one on.

Just shows that Lib ideas suck. Green power indeed.
It was a liberal idea to not properly winterize the equipment? You sure about that?
A liberal would have first consulted the engineers who design power grids, not simply take the cheapest bid and tell the contractor to, "Go for it."

Texans' fear of regulations and the standards they set is coming back to bite them in their red state a$$es. And they've got it coming. Republican voters chose this route, so, let 'em freeze.

Like Obama did with solondra?

Green energy is not the issue here.

Republican legislators screwed the pooch.

NONE of their energy producing plants are working in this weather.

Nuke, natural gas, coal, none of it...and in the winter Texas relies on nuke and fossil fuels for 90% of their energy.

Green energy is not the issue here.

Republican legislators screwed the pooch.

NONE of their energy producing plants are working in this weather.

Nuke, natural gas, coal, none of it...and in the winter Texas relies on nuke and fossil fuels for 90% of their energy.
A few weeks ago he got a reward for being a green energy warrior. Lol

diversity is inevitable.

Try that one on.

All their energy failed. That is not the fault of “liberals” or green energy (which only makes up 10% of the TX power grid). Funny how wind turbines manage to work in other cold weather climates. Gee, what could Texas have done differently?

diversity is inevitable.

Try that one on.

All their energy failed. That is not the fault of “liberals” or green energy (which only makes up 10% of the TX power grid). Funny how wind turbines manage to work in other cold weather climates. Gee, what could Texas have done differently?
And their storage capacity is?

diversity is inevitable.

Try that one on.

Yes, but it did not take first place in that honor. ,

diversity is inevitable.

Try that one on.

Green energy failed. Just like biden is doing, and now there is no one to blame. But Democrats, you are totally in control.

Gays represent .00000000000000000001 of the population but somehow they are some kind of threat.

So, answer the question. If the nation becoming gayer, america becoming "Better" and if so, please explain your reasoning.

Why does it have to be "better" as a result? Do you think it's "worse" that people are more comfortable being their true selves and more are coming out?

I think that ALL liberal complaints about such issues are false. That they only use such issues as weapons, when they are useful and don't really care about them. The way that feminists rallied around Bill Clinton, sexual harasser professional, is the archetypal example.

And as the "gaying" has been a part of that, yes, I certainly do think it is a bad thing, having been part of the division that is killing this country.

Do you have personal opinion on the OP question?

People being gay are "part of the division that is killing this country"? :lol: Come on, do you even hear yourself?

Yes, I have a personal opinion about the OP. I think he's a racist piece of shit. You like him though don't you?

1. The way the gay activists advanced their agenda is part of the division.

2. I asked you your opinion on the op question. It is a valid question. The way you answered a question I did not ask? That is you admitting that you know the change is for the worse.
1. :lol: Ah, I see...fighting for rights causes “division”. You don’t see the people fighting against equal rights as divisive, just the people seeking them.

2. Since the OP is a serious racist piece of shit, his opening post has zero credibility.

1. I was clearly referencing their methods, not their goals. Try again.

2. It is taboo to admit that the change is a change for the worse. YOu know it is. I know it is. That you called the op wacist, is irrelevant to that.

1. What “method” do you object to? What “method” should people employ to fight for equality?

2. Well, I don’t believe that diversity makes us “worse”. The OP is a straight up racist. That’s all that needs be

1. The bit where they pretended that "marriage" was always about any random two people getting married. That turned anyone who did not immediately concede to their demands, into a "bigot" and a "phobe". That was divisive and unfair and made them part of the problem.

2. Interesting. Nothing in the op or my repeating of the question, limited it to "diversity" so, that was a dodge on your part.

I understand. We all know that the change is for the worse but it is taboo to say it. You, being a liberal, have a lot of self image invested in conforming with such.... dogma.

Saying "wacist", sorry, that does not make the case that teh change is for the good.

1. Sorry, but it is a simple fact that opposition to civil marriage equality comes from a bigoted place. It is true of opposition to interracial marriage and it is true of opposition to gay marriage.

2. The OP has ever made a valid point in his life. Everything he posts is either racist or xenophobic. There is no value in discussing anything that he posits.

1. Gay Marriage was an expansion of an existing institution. For such a change, those wanting the change should explain why it is a good thing. Instead, they just called anyone that did not agree a bigot. Thus, divisive.

2. So, explain why you can't explicitly answer the question. Cause, I think that is the point.

Gays represent .00000000000000000001 of the population but somehow they are some kind of threat.

So, answer the question. If the nation becoming gayer, america becoming "Better" and if so, please explain your reasoning.

Why does it have to be "better" as a result? Do you think it's "worse" that people are more comfortable being their true selves and more are coming out?

I think that ALL liberal complaints about such issues are false. That they only use such issues as weapons, when they are useful and don't really care about them. The way that feminists rallied around Bill Clinton, sexual harasser professional, is the archetypal example.

And as the "gaying" has been a part of that, yes, I certainly do think it is a bad thing, having been part of the division that is killing this country.

People being gay are "part of the division that is killing this country"? :lol: Come on, do you even hear yourself?

Yes, I have a personal opinion about the OP. I think he's a racist piece of shit. You like him though don't you?

2. I asked you your opinion on the op question. It is a valid question. The way you answered a question I did not ask? That is you admitting that you know the change is for the worse.
1. :lol: Ah, I see...fighting for rights causes “division”. You don’t see the people fighting against equal rights as divisive, just the people seeking them.

2. Since the OP is a serious racist piece of shit, his opening post has zero credibility.

2. It is taboo to admit that the change is a change for the worse. YOu know it is. I know it is. That you called the op wacist, is irrelevant to that.

1. What “method” do you object to? What “method” should people employ to fight for equality?

2. Well, I don’t believe that diversity makes us “worse”. The OP is a straight up racist. That’s all that needs be

1. The bit where they pretended that "marriage" was always about any random two people getting married. That turned anyone who did not immediately concede to their demands, into a "bigot" and a "phobe". That was divisive and unfair and made them part of the problem.

2. Interesting. Nothing in the op or my repeating of the question, limited it to "diversity" so, that was a dodge on your part.

I understand. We all know that the change is for the worse but it is taboo to say it. You, being a liberal, have a lot of self image invested in conforming with such.... dogma.

Saying "wacist", sorry, that does not make the case that teh change is for the good.

1. Sorry, but it is a simple fact that opposition to civil marriage equality comes from a bigoted place. It is true of opposition to interracial marriage and it is true of opposition to gay marriage.

2. The OP has ever made a valid point in his life. Everything he posts is either racist or xenophobic. There is no value in discussing anything that he posits.

1. Gay Marriage was an expansion of an existing institution. For such a change, those wanting the change should explain why it is a good thing. Instead, they just called anyone that did not agree a bigot. Thus, divisive.

2. So, explain why you can't explicitly answer the question. Cause, I think that is the point.

1. Those wanting the change DID explain, quite convincingly, why marriage equality was a "good thing". It's why the issue won in the judicial courts and the court of public opinion. The people that were called bigots...WERE bigots.

2. That's funny you thought there was a question in the OPs racist post. What is it you perceive this question to be? What do you want answered?

1. Those wanting the change DID explain, quite convincingly, why marriage equality was a "good thing". It's why the issue won in the judicial courts and the court of public opinion. The people that were called bigots...WERE bigots.

2. That's funny you thought there was a question in the OPs racist post. What is it you perceive this question to be? What do you want answered?

1. Nope. Their argument was that they already had the Right, not that the expansion of the institution was a good thing. Anyone that disagree was labeled a bigot. That was the whole point. To justify smearing and dividing out, and marginalizing your enemies. Hence division.

2. Weak dodge, based on fear of violating the taboo, as was my point.

So what's the plan?

How are you people going to keep America from becoming browner and gayer?

So what's the plan?

How are you people going to keep America from becoming browner and gayer?

Not trying to be coy here, but just checking. YOu still have not answered the op question, right?

Why is that?

1. Nope. Their argument was that they already had the Right, not that the expansion of the institution was a good thing. Anyone that disagree was labeled a bigot. That was the whole point. To justify smearing and dividing out, and marginalizing your enemies. Hence division.

2. Weak dodge, based on fear of violating the taboo, as was my point.

1. It wasn’t the job of marriage equality proponents to make you feel good about them getting equal rights. Maybe you should be asking yourself why it made you feel bad. 99.9% of opposition comes from a bigoted place.

2. :lol: You don’t know what the question is either do you. :lol:

Not trying to be coy here, but just checking. YOu still have not answered the op question, right?

Why is that?
My answer?

For the most part, mutts are healthier and smarter than pure breeds.

How's that for an answer?

Are we trying to become better or worse?
As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg
L

View attachment 364618
How much of that is due to your right wing, more fake than the pandemic and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror? All those policies do is create more refugees while being endless wastes of the Other People's tax monies.

Forum List

Back