As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

We have lots of problems that neither political party is willing to address, keeping there( every day a little nutter) base happy. Is not a good solution

This thread is about one of them. Are you able to discuss it?

Cause so far, you seem to want to comment, but not to address the issue.
I think it’s good that democrats are in charge. We will throw money at the problem.

But we need to take this opportunity to fix what’s wrong with the other side. Time to point the finger at black people and get them to admit they are also part of the problem. What do they need to change? They need to better parent their kids and the ones who can’t parent because of finances and intellect should cut down on how many kids they have.

If you have a second child and you are on welfare you should be required to get fixed before you get any money for the second kid.

This goes for whites too so not racist although they’ll accuse me of wanting to exterminate their race.

We cannot address the problem because it is taboo to admit that there is a problem.

YOu have not done so.

Can you admit that the change occurring, as per the op, is for the worse?
The pilgrams worried about the Spaniards. Then they worried about the waps and degos. Now it’s mexicans, arabs and blacks. We’ll be ok. Your great great great grandkid might be named Tyrone Chavez

We cannot address a problem if it is taboo to admit there is a problem.

Thus problems fester and worsen and are causing real harm to this country and our citizens.

Even IF you are confident that the nation will survive, that does not justify the harm being done now.
You are "identifying" a problem that doesn't exist and couldn't be fixed in a civilized society even if it did exist.

Hitler and the Nazis had a similar philosophy just with different targets.
We are one step away from Hitler or Stalin. the collapse of the economy in many ways. That did not happen in the 1930's. But will happen this time.

Go back to the drawing board because, once again, you are full of shit.
The Trumpsters focus on BLM like a laser beam as their boogeyman of choice because they think that doing so (a) provides them with cover and (b) gives them an excuse to avoid holding their own "side" accountable for anything.

They haven't quite figured out yet that doing so only makes things worse, because people can pretty easily see through it.
Deflections are weak. If an antagonist has a complaint, they are free to make their case but not as defense for their fat demagogue.

Weird how hypocrite Leftist Mexicrats such as yourself and Mac1958 always piss themselves when someone uses logical comparatives for the sake of reasonable debate.
It's another case of "okay for me but not for thee" bullshit that twisted Leftists like to impose.
Pull your twisted heads from your asses and get right.
Name-calling and stereotypes. You're boring me.

Your foolish ignorance and unwillingness to be rational is boring everybody. So what?

Gays represent .00000000000000000001 of the population but somehow they are some kind of threat.

So, answer the question. If the nation becoming gayer, america becoming "Better" and if so, please explain your reasoning.

Why does it have to be "better" as a result? Do you think it's "worse" that people are more comfortable being their true selves and more are coming out?

I think that ALL liberal complaints about such issues are false. That they only use such issues as weapons, when they are useful and don't really care about them. The way that feminists rallied around Bill Clinton, sexual harasser professional, is the archetypal example.

And as the "gaying" has been a part of that, yes, I certainly do think it is a bad thing, having been part of the division that is killing this country.

Do you have personal opinion on the OP question?

People being gay are "part of the division that is killing this country"? :lol: Come on, do you even hear yourself?

Yes, I have a personal opinion about the OP. I think he's a racist piece of shit. You like him though don't you?

1. The way the gay activists advanced their agenda is part of the division.

2. I asked you your opinion on the op question. It is a valid question. The way you answered a question I did not ask? That is you admitting that you know the change is for the worse.
1. :lol: Ah, I see...fighting for rights causes “division”. You don’t see the people fighting against equal rights as divisive, just the people seeking them.

2. Since the OP is a serious racist piece of shit, his opening post has zero credibility.

1. I was clearly referencing their methods, not their goals. Try again.

2. It is taboo to admit that the change is a change for the worse. YOu know it is. I know it is. That you called the op wacist, is irrelevant to that.

1. What “method” do you object to? What “method” should people employ to fight for equality?

2. Well, I don’t believe that diversity makes us “worse”. The OP is a straight up racist. That’s all that needs be
Fight for equality? How about WORK?

Gays represent .00000000000000000001 of the population but somehow they are some kind of threat.

So, answer the question. If the nation becoming gayer, america becoming "Better" and if so, please explain your reasoning.

Why does it have to be "better" as a result? Do you think it's "worse" that people are more comfortable being their true selves and more are coming out?

I think that ALL liberal complaints about such issues are false. That they only use such issues as weapons, when they are useful and don't really care about them. The way that feminists rallied around Bill Clinton, sexual harasser professional, is the archetypal example.

And as the "gaying" has been a part of that, yes, I certainly do think it is a bad thing, having been part of the division that is killing this country.

People being gay are "part of the division that is killing this country"? :lol: Come on, do you even hear yourself?

Yes, I have a personal opinion about the OP. I think he's a racist piece of shit. You like him though don't you?

2. I asked you your opinion on the op question. It is a valid question. The way you answered a question I did not ask? That is you admitting that you know the change is for the worse.
1. :lol: Ah, I see...fighting for rights causes “division”. You don’t see the people fighting against equal rights as divisive, just the people seeking them.

2. Since the OP is a serious racist piece of shit, his opening post has zero credibility.

2. It is taboo to admit that the change is a change for the worse. YOu know it is. I know it is. That you called the op wacist, is irrelevant to that.

1. What “method” do you object to? What “method” should people employ to fight for equality?

2. Well, I don’t believe that diversity makes us “worse”. The OP is a straight up racist. That’s all that needs be

1. The bit where they pretended that "marriage" was always about any random two people getting married. That turned anyone who did not immediately concede to their demands, into a "bigot" and a "phobe". That was divisive and unfair and made them part of the problem.

2. Interesting. Nothing in the op or my repeating of the question, limited it to "diversity" so, that was a dodge on your part.

I understand. We all know that the change is for the worse but it is taboo to say it. You, being a liberal, have a lot of self image invested in conforming with such.... dogma.

Saying "wacist", sorry, that does not make the case that teh change is for the good.

diversity is inevitable.

Yes, "diversity is inevitable" under Mexicrat rule....This thread poses the question...."Is a darker America better" if it is, can you prove it with statistics available today?
Are we richer as individuals than we were 60 years ago?

Try that one on.

It's not about riches...Americans seek quality of life.
Sure, did we have microwave ovens in 1960? Color TV's?
The poorly educated trump Nazis still have their right-wing nut belief they are born with the knowledge of all things. For this reason the know climate change is a hoax, and they know more than the scientists, medical personnel, and the virologists trying to control COVID-19 (which is also a hoax). And the list goes on.

Under your scientist Gore, we should've been dead 10 years ago. I see you're still alive, bummer.
Give it time, your trump Nazi denial will keep the country dependent on fossil fuels and keep Big Oil in control of your poor miserable lives. Since you trump Nazis will remain poorly educated and possessing limited skills.

And the horse and buggy skills you do have, will be of little use as technology makes you obsolete.

I'll stick with gas, you use only green energy and you will freeze to death like a few in Texas did.
The gas froze in Texas too dumbass.
Natural gas froze because the pipes had no insulation or heat tape.

Nuke plants shut down because of cold temps

Fossil fuel plants shut down because of frozen controls and instruments.

TEXAS failed...not renewables
We've had worse storms than this and I don't remember massive power outages. Until we started using renewables.
When has Texas seen a worse storm?
Just shows that Lib ideas suck. Green power indeed.

diversity is inevitable.

Yes, "diversity is inevitable" under Mexicrat rule....This thread poses the question...."Is a darker America better" if it is, can you prove it with statistics available today?

Try that one on.

The poorly educated trump Nazis still have their right-wing nut belief they are born with the knowledge of all things. For this reason the know climate change is a hoax, and they know more than the scientists, medical personnel, and the virologists trying to control COVID-19 (which is also a hoax). And the list goes on.

Under your scientist Gore, we should've been dead 10 years ago. I see you're still alive, bummer.
Give it time, your trump Nazi denial will keep the country dependent on fossil fuels and keep Big Oil in control of your poor miserable lives. Since you trump Nazis will remain poorly educated and possessing limited skills.

And the horse and buggy skills you do have, will be of little use as technology makes you obsolete.

I'll stick with gas, you use only green energy and you will freeze to death like a few in Texas did.

In a state where regulatory agencies are of no value, it is no surprise that systems in Texas would be built sub standard.

Also, as a red state, climate change is never a factor, so as winter temperatures continue to fall, and summers heat up, and hurricanes become more powerful and frequent, the red state of Texas will fail to prepare.

Their failure to prepare will cost U.S. taxpayers countless billions of dollars in disaster relief in the decades to come, so permitting Texas to secede could save taxpayers a significant sum. Oh, and no Foreign Aid should be sent to the sh!thole nation of Texas for their continuing refusal to prepare for the effects of climate change.

Do you want to answer the op, or are you afraid of violating the taboo?
I guess the question is:
"Are we trying to become better or worse?"
We are trying to become better. Better tacos and interior decorating.

Do you want to answer the op, or are you afraid of violating the taboo?
I guess the question is:
"Are we trying to become better or worse?"
We are trying to become better. Better tacos and interior decorating.

The question was clear. You could have answered it. Like all the other liberals, you are afraid to.

Because you know that the change is for the worse, and you are afraid to say so.

The question was clear. You could have answered it. Like all the other liberals, you are afraid to.

Because you know that the change is for the worse, and you are afraid to say so.
I see that you said that I'm "afraid" twice. I'm actually intrepid.
I answered with: "We are trying to become better." Since I didn't provide the answer that you like, you're telling me that I'm afraid to answer the question.
You remind me of that Garth Brooks song Brainless.

I see that you said that I'm "afraid" twice. I'm actually intrepid.
I answered with: "We are trying to become better." Since I didn't provide the answer that you like, you're telling me that I'm afraid to answer the question.
You remind me of that Garth Brooks song Brainless.

The question was not what we want, but whether the specific changes mentioned are for the better or worse.

You are in a thread, where the topic is a question, and you comment and comment but you don't answer the question.

You actions seem to be based on fear. If I am wrong about that, then answer the question.

1. The bit where they pretended that "marriage" was always about any random two people getting married. That turned anyone who did not immediately concede to their demands, into a "bigot" and a "phobe". That was divisive and unfair and made them part of the problem.

2. Interesting. Nothing in the op or my repeating of the question, limited it to "diversity" so, that was a dodge on your part.

I understand. We all know that the change is for the worse but it is taboo to say it. You, being a liberal, have a lot of self image invested in conforming with such.... dogma.

Saying "wacist", sorry, that does not make the case that teh change is for the good.

1. Sorry, but it is a simple fact that opposition to civil marriage equality comes from a bigoted place. It is true of opposition to interracial marriage and it is true of opposition to gay marriage.

2. The OP has ever made a valid point in his life. Everything he posts is either racist or xenophobic. There is no value in discussing anything that he posits.

Fight for equality? How about WORK?
You’re out of work? I’m sorry. I might be hiring soon.

diversity is inevitable.

Try that one on.

We've had worse storms than this and I don't remember massive power outages. Until we started using renewables.
Just shows that Lib ideas suck. Green power indeed.
It was a liberal idea to not properly winterize the equipment? You sure about that?

diversity is inevitable.

Try that one on.

They get bad storms, never had outages like they have since trying to go green.

diversity is inevitable.

Try that one on.

When did they last have a storm like this?

diversity is inevitable.

Try that one on.

“Bad storms” is not the same as below freezing temperatures. When has Texas ever had a storm like this? Lot of Texans have snow blowers?

Forum List

Back