As The World Burns, THIS Is What We Get From Our Leader

What is the point trying to be made? Is there one? Is there something wrong with a President in favor of increasing competition in an industry that has very little competition?

Do you seriously believe that this incursion into the free market is worthy of the time of the President, given the condition of the world today?

Let's keep in mind that it is the FCC's control that allows the restrictive production of the cable boxes?

I can't believe we actually have to take the time to talk about this ....
That is his job. And the market is not free. Cable in most places has a monopoly that depends on federal, state and local governments for support. Why should they have such an advantage? How many cable companies will deliver cable to your home where you live? Why are local investors and business entrepreneurs not allowed to start up competitive companies to compete with the monopolized one?
Today spare change is arguing that the government should provide high speed internet to rural homes because companies won't do it. It's not profitable.

Why shouldn't the farmers in rural areas pay for it? Why is the government providing it? Doesn't sound very Republican or free market to me
No, dumb ass --- that's not what he's arguing at all. You seriously have a reading problem - and you need to get treatment.

By the way, this thread isn't about HSI.
I'm asking camp. Nevermind I'll read thru this thread and see if I find anything I can use against you.

Maybe I'm being to harsh. But for now you erk me

What is the point trying to be made? Is there one? Is there something wrong with a President in favor of increasing competition in an industry that has very little competition?

Do you seriously believe that this incursion into the free market is worthy of the time of the President, given the condition of the world today?

Let's keep in mind that it is the FCC's control that allows the restrictive production of the cable boxes?

That is his job. And the market is not free. Cable in most places has a monopoly that depends on federal, state and local governments for support. Why should they have such an advantage? How many cable companies will deliver cable to your home where you live? Why are local investors and business entrepreneurs not allowed to start up competitive companies to compete with the monopolized one?
Today spare change is arguing that the government should provide high speed internet to rural homes because companies won't do it. It's not profitable.

Why shouldn't the farmers in rural areas pay for it? Why is the government providing it? Doesn't sound very Republican or free market to me
No, dumb ass --- that's not what he's arguing at all. You seriously have a reading problem - and you need to get treatment.

By the way, this thread isn't about HSI.
I'm asking camp. Nevermind I'll read thru this thread and see if I find anything I can use against you.

Maybe I'm being to harsh. But for now you erk me

Uhhh .... if you can't spell it, you can't use it (erk = irk) (to = too) (nevermind = never mind)

It takes a translator to understand your posts ....

And why don't corporations or the farmers in rural farms pay to lay the lines out to their farms? Why is government being bothered?

What really pisses me off is that corporations will charge the farmers $100 a month after government lays those lines for them.

That's not free market capitalism.

That's rural Republicans sucking off uncle Sam's tit

Forum List

Back