As usual, Trump pretends Rasmussen is unbiased while ignoring other polls

Oh wow! Rasmussen has Trump at 50%. Who would have saw that coming from a bullshit rightwing poll? Meanwhile, three other polls show him well below 50%.

Can you imagine if Obama had constantly whined about low poll numbers like Trump does? You Repubs would never shut the fuck about it. Because Trump does it, you pretend he is some helpless victim to the media. Talk about coddling a snowflake.

Trump Says His Approval Is Higher Than Obama's, Ignoring the Polls That Say It Isn't
Triggered ^^^^^

Trump is a master at baiting fools

That's a pretty disgusting thing to say about your president.

I think it's Trump who is triggered, every day he's been in office.
Possibly but trump isn't in my face unless I choose to look at his Twitter feed, which I do not.
You fools cry every day on this site about the stupidest shit. This thread for instance. Who really cares that Trump wants to troll the left? Only those that are easily triggered. And i won't lie, this shit is funny as hell to watch.

You think Trump clinging to a Rasmussen poll is him trolling the left? It's more like he needs the poll for sustenance.

wasnt long ago Gramps triggered and went off on Trump ... some days he likes being a sucker, some days he doesnt.

RW's are ALL SUCKERS.

THE END.

Oh wow! Rasmussen has Trump at 50%. Who would have saw that coming from a bullshit rightwing poll? Meanwhile, three other polls show him well below 50%.

Can you imagine if Obama had constantly whined about low poll numbers like Trump does? You Repubs would never shut the fuck about it. Because Trump does it, you pretend he is some helpless victim to the media. Talk about coddling a snowflake.

Trump Says His Approval Is Higher Than Obama's, Ignoring the Polls That Say It Isn't
Triggered ^^^^^

Possibly but trump isn't in my face unless I choose to look at his Twitter feed, which I do not.
You fools cry every day on this site about the stupidest shit. This thread for instance. Who really cares that Trump wants to troll the left? Only those that are easily triggered. And i won't lie, this shit is funny as hell to watch.

You think Trump clinging to a Rasmussen poll is him trolling the left? It's more like he needs the poll for sustenance.
Trumps desires are meaningless to me when he tweets. I just enjoy the sideshow it causes when nutjobs freak out as a result

Triggered ^^^^^

Trumps desires are meaningless to me when he tweets. I just enjoy the sideshow it causes when nutjobs freak out as a result

If Trump gets you off then have at it.

I'm more interested in why the President of the United States has such a fragile ego that he has to publicly pronounce how popular he has become by pointing to an outlier poll.

Triggered ^^^^^

So are you going to sit here and tell me that when Obama triggered your political foes you didn't sit back and smile?

Watching the shit show is the only thing worth doing on this site

Triggered ^^^^^

Rump is a masterbater, who woulda thunk it?

It makes President Snowflake feel wanted

So are you going to sit here and tell me that when Obama triggered your political foes you didn't sit back and smile?

Watching the shit show is the only thing worth doing on this site

watch ? :laughing0301:

you sling as much shit in this show as anybody.

Or you could say the crazy angry left lives by polls but ignores Rasmussen.

Or you could say the crazy angry left lives by polls but ignores Rasmussen.

No, Real Clear Politics and fivethirtyeight both incorporate Rasmussen into their polling aggregates.

Now what are you going to do?

Nah, it's Democrat Fake News that's biased. Once again, Trump is Spot On. :thup:
No, you’re just a dumbass who believes any negative story about Trump is automatically false. You’re nothing but a pawn to a president that doesn’t give a shit about you whatsoever.

Hey. you're the one whining about 'Bias.' Just pointing out that Democrat Fake News is as biased as it gets.

Triggered ^^^^^

No he’s just a childish moron begging for attention and you fall for it.
I gave him the attention? Are you high? Pretty sure YOU created this whiny thread not me lol

Cry more fool
Oh right I should just pretend the President isn’t an idiot. What makes you an idiot, is believing Trump is a master of anything. I just make the obvious point he isn’t.
I never said trump was a master at anything. You are either high or stupid or both.

If you're going to project you need to use generalizations not direct statements easily proven wrong, ya moron.
Lol my proof would be quoting this actual conversation. It’s in the post you idiot.
idiots its for you - YouTube

Nah, it's Democrat Fake News that's biased. Once again, Trump is Spot On. :thup:
No, you’re just a dumbass who believes any negative story about Trump is automatically false. You’re nothing but a pawn to a president that doesn’t give a shit about you whatsoever.

Hey. you're the one whining about 'Bias.' Just pointing out that Democrat Fake News is as biased as it gets.

Except for the fact that the story is true, Trump is ignoring all other polls for Rasmussen the outlier poll that gives him the highest approval rating. Nothing fake about it, Trump and his knuckle dragging band of deplorables is coming to a conclusion inspite of facts.

Except for the fact that the story is true, Trump is ignoring all other polls for Rasmussen the outlier poll that gives him the highest approval rating. Nothing fake about it, Trump and his knuckle dragging band of deplorables is coming to a conclusion inspite of facts.

Y'all whining about 'Bias' is pretty hilarious. If you really had a problem with bias, you would stop getting all your 'information' from Democrat Fake News. In fact, this thread is based solely on a Democrat Fake News claim. So, i'll be movin on now. Take care.

Y'all whining about 'Bias' is pretty hilarious. If you really had a problem with bias, you would stop getting all your 'information' from Democrat Fake News. Nothing's more biased than Democrat Fake News.

You're right, I'm complaining about bias. I should get my news from the gateway pundit or the president himself.

That's OK, I'll stick with knowing that there are a lot of polls out there and Trump cherry picked the only one that shows him at 50%.

Y'all whining about 'Bias' is pretty hilarious. If you really had a problem with bias, you would stop getting all your 'information' from Democrat Fake News. Nothing's more biased than Democrat Fake News.

You're right, I'm complaining about bias. I should get my news from the gateway pundit or the president himself.

That's OK, I'll stick with knowing that there are a lot of polls out there and Trump cherry picked the only one that shows him at 50%.

This thread's premise is based solely on Democrat Fake News claims. Think about that some. See ya.

yeah you're the same guy that said when obummer's numbers were down on the rasmussen poll the same thing. so you only count the ones you like. I give two shits either way. you love polls though obviously. LOL cause they're so accurate, how'd that work for hitlery?

Rasmussen is the only one doing daily approval now. Gallup quit a few months ago.

Shows how desperate he is.

This thread's premise is based solely on Democrat Fake News claims. Think about that some. See ya.

The threads premise is Trump and his #fakenews acolytes ignoring all polls and only looking at the one that favors Trump. There is nothing fake about every other poll that shows Trump with lower approval ratings, pull your head out and at least look at all the polls.

Forum List

Back