As Wells Fargo Faces Senate Panel, Elizabeth Warren Calls for Criminal Charges

Liz Warren strikes fear into the financial sector

Imagine being held accountable for your greed
But not her greed right? She did after all make up some fake heritage to further her own greed.

What a ridiculous post

We are talking about Wells Fargo scamming hundreds of millions in fake accounts to drive up their stock prices and the best you can come up with is bogus attacks on Liz Warren?
Bogus? She faked her entire lineage for greed. She in turn scammed millions of their tax dollars for her salary as a fake indian. At least the people with Well's could choose another bank. Not the tax payers paying this bitches salary from the public dime.

Her grandma told her she had Indian blood in her (she from Oklahoma ya know ). That's all you got ? That's your breaking point ?
So she inherited lying from her granny. It runs in the family.
Not necessarily. The American Association of Anthropologists declared that only Uto-Aztecs from the four corners are actual Indians. They did that to cover up the crimes of the Founder of the Democratic party, Andrew Jackson, and his incompetence in executing his solution. Warren has decided to be a traitor no matter what her genotype by becoming a Democrat while believing herself to be a Cherokee. Still in this case she did the right thing.

She wasn't wearing full war paint and wearing the feathers.

Nobody's paying attention 'cause they don't recognize her naked like that.

I cancelled my Wells Fargo credit card, and will never do business with them again. They represent the worst of the financial industry, which has shown time and time again that they have no boundaries.

You rock, Liz!

Ok, then post the link if you have one.
You don't have a search engine?...I'm on a old phone and can't c&p links

Just as I thought. You're a FUCKING LIAR.
Too lazy to look into a website....Then lash out at others because of your laziness. \
Typical liberal.

I did. There is nothing there, because Vigilante is a liar. She just makes shit up, it's all she does.
This took me all of 20 seconds....
Am I now also a liar?....Jeez.
Warren Buffett buys more Wells Fargo stock on a dip
Wells Fargo has cut checks to congressional interrogators' campaigns

Published March 29th you FUCKING MORON!!!!!!

I cancelled my Wells Fargo credit card, and will never do business with them again. They represent the worst of the financial industry, which has shown time and time again that they have no boundaries.

You rock, Liz!

Good for you.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You don't have a search engine?...I'm on a old phone and can't c&p links

Too lazy to look into a website....Then lash out at others because of your laziness. \
Typical liberal.

I did. There is nothing there, because Vigilante is a liar. She just makes shit up, it's all she does.

And he bought more when it hit new lows as any smart guy with $30+ billion dollars does...ever hear of cost averaging...look who I'm talking to, Shit Feces that never got close to Eco 101!!!!

Typical liberal.

And he bought more when it hit new lows as any smart guy with $30+ billion dollars does...ever hear of cost averaging...look who I'm talking to, Shit Feces that never got close to Eco 101!!!!

You wrote:

Funny as ultra liberal Warren Buffet just bought a huge stake in their stock yesterday.... Leave it to liberal bastards to condemn on one hand while another takes advantage of the situation.

Either put up a fucking link, or admit to everyone that you are a liar.

Typical liberal.

Senator Warren should be sent to prison just for being a complete buffoon

Whadda freak.

What the hell are you talking about? Let me get this straight....you're standing up for that fucking scumbag simply because your handlers tell you that you're supposed to hate Warren?

Warren roasted his ass. That's how you talk to scumbags like him. She was right about everything. Man, that was awesome. That was incredibly satisfying to watch. Loved it.
Obviously you missed the whole hypocrisy of Warrens diatribe.

Typical liberal.

You wrote:

Funny as ultra liberal Warren Buffet just bought a huge stake in their stock yesterday.... Leave it to liberal bastards to condemn on one hand while another takes advantage of the situation.

OK you are a liar....satisfied?

WTF does that bullshit have to do with Wells Fargo scamming its investors?

Wells Fargo opened bogus accounts to deceive their investors and the best you can come back with is....

But...but...Warren claimed she was an Indian

You wrote:

No, idiot -- YOU are the fucking liar. Useless, gutless piece of shit. You think you can just throw out random lies and no one is going to call you on it? lol, what a moron you are. Fucking troll.

Warren is such a fraud. She trashes Wells Fargo, yet she endorses Hillary Clinton who is in the pockets of a big banks and big Wall Street.

What a joke.

whats this if any business of her anyway? who put this monster in charge of the banks?

You wrote:

No, idiot -- YOU are the fucking liar. Useless, gutless piece of shit. You think you can just throw out random lies and no one is going to call you on it? lol, what a moron you are. Fucking troll.
We know you are, you don't have to tell us

You wrote:

We know you are, you don't have to tell us

:laugh2:

Fucking lying scum. Hilarious how you were caught in a blatant lie, and you're trying your little heart out to say that "I'm" the one who lied. Trying to copy Trump? You're such a fucking follower. What a loser you are.

Forum List

Back