As Wells Fargo Faces Senate Panel, Elizabeth Warren Calls for Criminal Charges

Corruption amongst the "job creator" or bankster class should never be questioned, it is after all, the american way.

Whadda freak.

What the hell are you talking about? Let me get this straight....you're standing up for that fucking scumbag simply because your handlers tell you that you're supposed to hate Warren?

Warren roasted his ass. That's how you talk to scumbags like him. She was right about everything. Man, that was awesome. That was incredibly satisfying to watch. Loved it.

Your blind as well as stupid

Ok, then post the link if you have one.
You don't have a search engine?...I'm on a old phone and can't c&p links

Just as I thought. You're a FUCKING LIAR.
Too lazy to look into a website....Then lash out at others because of your laziness. \
Typical liberal.

I did. There is nothing there, because Vigilante is a liar. She just makes shit up, it's all she does.

You are a bigger c*nt than iI thought...ever watch the swirling headlines?

Last edited:
Fauxcahontas is nauseating period.

10 bucks says it's all a stage act and she'll get campaign cash from them if she hasn't already.

IIRC WF was the only bank that rejected the bail out.

Wells Fargo received $25 billion in TARP funds in October 2008.

Whadda freak.

What the hell are you talking about? Let me get this straight....you're standing up for that fucking scumbag simply because your handlers tell you that you're supposed to hate Warren?

Warren roasted his ass. That's how you talk to scumbags like him. She was right about everything. Man, that was awesome. That was incredibly satisfying to watch. Loved it.

Wells Fargo is a POS for sure but they are small time compared to the Federal Reserve central banking system. When Warren decides to take them on like Ron Paul has, get back to me.....anything else is just grandstanding.

Liz Warren strikes fear into the financial sector

Imagine being held accountable for your greed

Even if her motive was to get back at Hillary for leaving her at the Altar in the Veep sweeps she did the right thing. Hillary was using WF to steal less that $100/month ea from small donors who had previously given money and there were and maybe are 1,000s of such deluded dupes with accounts at WF. If there were more than 100,000 and WF is huge in CA then she could have been stealing more than a billion a month. Not even the Dumbest D deserves to be ripped off like that and particualarly a bank needind a presidential pardon not too far down the road doing that kind of crap in hopes of electing a black mailable president.

Indian Princess Liesalot is a great example of the Libtard scum of America.

How so ? Do you not agree that Wells Fargo was scamming people by opening fake accounts without the customer knowing? That those people were hot with all kinds of fees etc...

You cool with that?

Lizzie fines em a little and thats supposed to satisfy the rubes.........meanwhile no one goes to jail.....its all a show

How so ? Do you not agree that Wells Fargo was scamming people by opening fake accounts without the customer knowing? That those people were hot with all kinds of fees etc...

You cool with that?

Are you cool with this filthy ass bitch Crooked Hillary? If you are trying to justify the sully antics of Indian Princess Liesalot then it is a good bet you are going to vote for Crooked Hillary.

You do know that the banks and big Wall Street companies like Wells Fargo are financing Crooked Hillary's campaign don't you?

In fact Crooked Hillary is running on a platform to bail out the customers of WF if they will just vote for her..

Hillary Clinton vows she will protect Wells Fargo customers in the wake of allegations bank opened millions of fake accounts

Hillary Clinton is telling Wells Fargo customers she will work to protect them in the wake of allegations that bank employees opened millions of unauthorized accounts to meet aggressive sales targets.

In a letter to the bank's customers to be released on Tuesday, the Democratic presidential candidate says she was 'deeply disturbed' by the allegations.

Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf will appear before Congress on Tuesday.

But not her greed right? She did after all make up some fake heritage to further her own greed.

What a ridiculous post

We are talking about Wells Fargo scamming hundreds of millions in fake accounts to drive up their stock prices and the best you can come up with is bogus attacks on Liz Warren?

You cool with that?

Liz Warren is great.
She brings financial executives to tears

But does Congress have the balls to go after crooked execs? Of course not

But not her greed right? She did after all make up some fake heritage to further her own greed.

What a ridiculous post

We are talking about Wells Fargo scamming hundreds of millions in fake accounts to drive up their stock prices and the best you can come up with is bogus attacks on Liz Warren?
Bogus? She faked her entire lineage for greed. She in turn scammed millions of their tax dollars for her salary as a fake indian. At least the people with Well's could choose another bank. Not the tax payers paying this bitches salary from the public dime.

Your blind as well as stupid

Ok, then post the link if you have one.
You don't have a search engine?...I'm on a old phone and can't c&p links

Just as I thought. You're a FUCKING LIAR.
Too lazy to look into a website....Then lash out at others because of your laziness. \
Typical liberal.

I did. There is nothing there, because Vigilante is a liar. She just makes shit up, it's all she does.
This took me all of 20 seconds....
Am I now also a liar?....Jeez.
Warren Buffett buys more Wells Fargo stock on a dip
Wells Fargo has cut checks to congressional interrogators' campaigns
The webs weaved by the donors and the benefactors....Sheesh.
You lefties think you are so pure.
AFAIAC....They can all go straight to hell....The big banks have gotten too big. Legislation is needed to prohibit consumer banks from entering other areas of finance. Such as investments, hedge funds, etc....Let them set up subsidiaries that must be entirely separate entities. Same as the major US Air Carriers.

Last edited:

What a ridiculous post

Bogus? She faked her entire lineage for greed. She in turn scammed millions of their tax dollars for her salary as a fake indian. At least the people with Well's could choose another bank. Not the tax payers paying this bitches salary from the public dime.

Her grandma told her she had Indian blood in her (she from Oklahoma ya know ). That's all you got ? That's your breaking point ?

What a ridiculous post

Her grandma told her she had Indian blood in her (she from Oklahoma ya know ). That's all you got ? That's your breaking point ?
So she inherited lying from her granny. It runs in the family.

Forum List

Back