Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
…. you say cannot be described as terrorists. Why not? If the dictionary says a terrorist is one who uses unlawful violence against civilians to achieve a political goal, and many of the January 6 attackers used violence to achieve a political goal, I want authority 30 do you get to deny me the right to use words in the dictionary that fit the description of what is terrorists did?

Who the fuck do you think you are? Banning the dictionary in a discussion?
Use the phrase, accept the consequences.

Sorry bout that,

1. Turns out a black man, thrust himself from the shadows and shot Ashlii, taking her life, and he was thrust back into the shadows for nearly a year, they hid his identity that long.
2. Do any of you supporters of her murder, ever wonder why?
3. Not that i suspect you would.
4. Cause for *one*, your a libturd, and *two*, are libtards, and *three* partisan hacks.
5. That about covers this topic, and lays a blanket over it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Bullshit.

You love one group and hate the other. That is the ONLY reason why you see the two as different.

It is pure partisan bullshit and you know it. Or maybe you don't know it. I don't know. Don't really care.

The bullshit is yours, calling banging a drum, "threatening." Whereas I've repeatedly condemned BLM violence. So no, it's not partisan bullshit. That mob was walking down a street. That in no way compares to this...

Your desperation is noted.

Bottom line:
A police officer shot and killed an unarmed woman who posed no threat to his safety.

Now, any other day that would be the lead story on every network.

But not here. If you are a conservative protesting to support Trump, police are allowed to kill you at will.

ezgif-1-260900d4b8.gif

The bullshit is yours, calling banging a drum, "threatening." Whereas I've repeatedly condemned BLM violence. So no, it's not partisan bullshit. That mob was walking down a street. That in no way compares to this...

Your desperation is noted.

So, you admit that BLM is violent.

It follows that a reasonable person could feel threatened when a BLM mob enters their neighborhood, given the violent nature of other BLM mobs. And therefore, would be reasonable in using the mere threat of deadly force to stop it.

Had Byrd been also prosecute or the McCloskeys NOT prosecute, there would be no double standard. But, the McCloskeys were prosecuted for it. Byrd was protected.

The defense rests...

I don't need to say anything else to your dumb ass.

End of discussion.

I don't need to say anything else to your dumb ass.

End of discussion.

LOLOL

You crack me up how you continue to post irrelevant shit and then declare yourself the weiner.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
One particular member of Trump's following keeps distracting from other threads to spew lies about this event.

here is the proper thread for that

He will of course ignore it since distraction is his only real goal
and your only goal is to bash trump.

a one trick pony is all you are.

Sorry bout that,

1. Turns out a black man, thrust himself from the shadows and shot Ashlii, taking her life, and he was thrust back into the shadows for nearly a year, they hid his identity that long.
2. Do any of you supporters of her murder, ever wonder why?
3. Not that i suspect you would.
4. Cause for *one*, your a libturd, and *two*, are libtards, and *three* partisan hacks.
5. That about covers this topic, and lays a blanket over it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Who needs to wonder? It was because trumptards were threatening vigilante justice.

Bottom line:
A police officer shot and killed an unarmed woman who posed no threat to his safety.

Now, any other day that would be the lead story on every network.

But not here. If you are a conservative protesting to support Trump, police are allowed to kill you at will.

View attachment 703117

How convenient you leave out the part where she was a member of a violent mob who was threatening the safety of lawmakers.

So, you admit that BLM is violent.

It follows that a reasonable person could feel threatened when a BLM mob enters their neighborhood, given the violent nature of other BLM mobs. And therefore, would be reasonable in using the mere threat of deadly force to stop it.

Had Byrd been also prosecute or the McCloskeys NOT prosecute, there would be no double standard. But, the McCloskeys were prosecuted for it. Byrd was protected.

The defense rests...

And yet that mob in front of their house did nothing threatening until they were threatened.

But since you "rested," this should be the end for you and your bullshit.

How convenient you leave out the part where she was a member of a violent mob who was threatening the safety of lawmakers.
How convenient that you ADMIT that BLM mobs have been violent, yet DISMISS they same reasonable fear of the McCoskeys, who DID NOT shoot anyone.

Agreed ^^^^^^

Been said multiple times, and the BEST the RWI's have is........
unarmed 130 pound military vet.

That's ^^^^^ some weak shit.
A unarmed, 130 pound, 15 year old female meth addict, with 50 other screaming idiots in your yard, tries breaking into your house (You RWI 2nd Amendment Lovers) you would shoot her on the spot when she breaches that broken window that they broke..

Do you SHOOT. Of course you do.

100%.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth
the other mike
chesswarsnow
NotfooledbyW
MarathonMike
Lastamender
Calypso Jones
Suppose it was the other way around and one of Trump's police shot John Sullivan. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back