Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was part of a violent mob and climbing through a broken out window to breach a police barricade.
So, the mob was scary, not Ashlii.

So known violent mobs are reason to fear for one's life.

Reason to fear for one's life is reason to use or threaten deadly force.

So, a BLM mob, a group YOU ADMIT is violent, is reason to fear.

Suppose it was the other way around and one of Trump's police shot John Sullivan. ?
Was Sullivan breaking through a secured barrier?

Nobody can or will answer......What was her intent for breaching the window?

Does me breaking through the window at your home make me a threat to you?

So, the mob was scary, not Ashlii.

So known violent mobs are reason to fear for one's life.

Reason to fear for one's life is reason to use or threaten deadly force.

So, a BLM mob, a group YOU ADMIT is violent, is reason to fear.

What a shame you conceded.

She was part of it that violent mob. Worse for her, she was the one to breach the police barricade. They would have shot anyone coming through those doors or windows.

Read it in context to the posts leading up to it, fucking moron.
It proves exactly the opposite of what you claim. None of those people should have even been in that neighborhood since it was a gate community. They clearly stepped on his property. They were making all manner of threatening noises and gestures.

Rationalize it all day long, Good Poster Chillicothe, but at the end of the day not one person was charged for terrorism.

Why can’t I say what Orange Jesus says?

Trump tweeted: 'Seattle Mayor says, about the anarchists takeover of her city, “it is a Summer of Love”. 'These Liberal Dems don’t have a clue. 'The terrorists burn and pillage our cities, and they think it is just wonderful, even the death. Must end this Seattle takeover now!'​
Not one person was charged for terrorism during the SUMMER OF LOVE in Seattle. So WTF Delldude ? why bring absurdity to a message board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back