Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It proves exactly the opposite of what you claim. None of those people should have even been in that neighborhood since it was a gate community. They clearly stepped on his property. They were making all manner of threatening noises and gestures.

They never stepped on his property, fucking moron. Why do you stick your nose into subjects you know nothing about?

LOLOL

Yeah, that's what lawyers do when they know they're innocent and can prevail. :icon_rolleyes:
Yes, they often do. Lawyers in vehicle collision lawsuit will settle for anything less than $10,000 even if they know their client is innocent because it costs more than $10,000 to win the case.

Yes, they often do. Lawyers in vehicle collision lawsuit will settle for anything less than $10,000 even if they know their client is innocent because it costs more than $10,000 to win the case.

Fucking moron, I'm talking about restoring their own name, which was dragged through the mud over this; not settling on behalf of someone else

face-palm-gif.278959

They never stepped on his property, fucking moron. Why do you stick your nose into subjects you know nothing about?
It sure looks to me like they did. Furthermore, it was illegal for that mob even to be in the neighborhood since it was a gated community. Only people who are given explicit permission to enter are allowed to be there.

Keep reading the thread, I posted the law they violated.
They violated no such law, turd. They were legally defending their property.

It sure looks to me like they did. Furthermore, it was illegal for that mob even to be in the neighborhood since it was a gated community. Only people who are given explicit permission to enter are allowed to be there.

It only looks like they were to you because you're a fucking moron.
thumbsup.gif

They violated no such law, turd. They were legally defending their property.

Of course they violated the law. There was no one illegally on their property for them to defend their property.

If you are a conservative protesting to support Trump, police are allowed to kill you at will.
you are a liar - 30 thousand MAGA idiots were protesting to support Orange Jesus, the Confederacy and Q-Anon on Jan6. None were shot while protesting. Babbitt was shot trying to breach the last barricade the cops set up not to be crossed. / She and the other terror Trump tourists shouid have been shot between the eyes when they went in their tour past the first Police barricade. But they were white. BABBITT’s white privilege finally ran out. Stop whining and start supporting our police. Even the black ones.

and your only goal is to bash trump.

a one trick pony is all you are.
I have many goals but that particular one is such a target rich environment.

And the poster you and I were both referring to is a Trumper troll who can't seem to find the correct thread to post on

Which is why it's time to but that cuuunt in the cage an ignore him.

I just beat the fucking shit out of him with his own words and he just moves on the the next inane detail that means jack shit.

LOL

You beat nothing. All you do is post nonsense and then declare self victory.

Case in point, you posted a law that didn't apply to the McCloskeys and then claimed you won something. Who knows what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back