Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are trespassing, period.

But not on the McCloskeys property. And they were cited for trespassing because that's private property owned by the trustees of Portland Place.

Is any of this getting through to you.

Thousands of MAGArats were trespassing at the Capitol and they were doing far more than that. They were breaking down doors and smashing windows and assaulting LE.

But in spite of that the only LE who brandished guns were manning the final barricades separating Congress from that violent mob.

NO windows were smashed in that demonstration with the McCloskeys. In fact not a single protester set foot on their property.

You need to find a better example (if you can) because this ain't it.
No body set foot on their property because they used the lawful threat of deadly force which deterred would-be violent home invaders who were part of a group known to be violent.

If Byrd was justified in SHOOTING Ashlii because she was part of a mob, the McCloskeys were justified in prevent a mob from entering their home WITHOUT SHOOTING anybody.

The fact that you keep trying to justify one and ignore the same principles in the other is PURE partisanship. It's pathetic.

No body set foot on their property because they used the lawful threat of deadly force which deterred would-be violent home invaders who were part of a group known to be violent.

If Byrd was justified in SHOOTING Ashlii because she was part of a mob, the McCloskeys were justified in prevent a mob from entering their home WITHOUT SHOOTING anybody.

The fact that you keep trying to justify one and ignore the same principles in the other is PURE partisanship. It's pathetic.

LOL

The link to the law you posted earlier showed it was not lawful.

Do you even know you’re nuts?

Fucking moron, they only own their own property, which ends at tbe end of their lawn. The trustees of Portland Place own the sidewalks and streets.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
Wrong, turd. Don't you know how deed restricted communities work? Everyone who lives there is part owner of the community. The people who live there are the trustees of Portland Place, moron. They all vote on the rules that govern the community. The police will not enforce the speed limits posted in the community because it's all private property - all of it. I know, because I once called the police exactly for that reason. when I lived in Westchase, a gated community just like Portland Place.

Now quit embarrassing yourself.

So you admit it was private property!

Trespassing on private property when you have been told to leave is threatening.

I never denied it is private property, fucking moron. But it's not the McCloskeys private property. Their property ends at the end of their lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back