Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

That's wild 😲

But not surprising!
Preppy Race-Traitors Consider Asians to Be Too Much Like Traditional American Whites

My "racist" aunt warned me about that in 1962. I didn't listen, because the very class of Preppy guillotine-fodder that runs the Ivy League had mentored me, through their monopoly on the media, that "racism" was a working-class vice. I was trying to escape from that class, so I accepted the hereditary ruling class's doctrines. Following orders, I dropped out of social life and spent all my time studying.

She was right. I didn't get accepted and Ben Carson, just for being Afram and whose SATs were 120 points below mine, got free tuition, housing, and meals.

Harvard got 56,937 applications for the class of 2027. They accepted only 3.4%. All of them would have been highly qualified, so how do you select when you can only admit a tiny fraction? None of these schools admit solely on gpa/test scores nor should they.

Damn! Only in the Usurper's America where the education system rejects the best qualified. The Department of Education needs to be abolished.

And if this happened it was for some dumb ass child whose parents were Alumni.

My son’s classmate scored a perfect 1600 and was rejected by his top choice of Harvard. His black classmate was accepted to Harvard. A few of his white classmates marked themselves as black on their applications and were bombarded with acceptance literature.
So 8% of the students are Harvard are black, please tell me how your son's smartass classmate didn't make the cut because of a black student. How do you know he wasn't kicked to the curb for a white student.

Another example of how blacks ruin our country

Affirmative action supposedly helps end racism but all it does it shift racism to non blacks.

If you hire or allow a student in because they are black then all you did was tell others "well you didn't get that spot because you're the wrong skin color".

Personally America would be an awesome country if it were only Asian and whites. And well ok, brown people also but only if they speak fluent English. Blacks can fuck off.

The only way will have "racial equality" in America is if we didn't have any blacks. They are the one and only source of racism in America.
Here comes the racist babble, black kids only make up 8% of the student body at Harvard. If black folks weren't in this country, your racist ass would be attacking Asians instead of black folks.

No we wouldn't. They're civilized! They can reason without getting impulsive unlike you creatures.
You mean like your ancestors who were gay, when they were raping black men. Yea that was real civilized. When you were raping black women, when you were brutalizing, murdering black men, women and children that was real civilized wasn't it MAGA Moron.

Harvard got 56,937 applications for the class of 2027. They accepted only 3.4%. All of them would have been highly qualified, so how do you select when you can only admit a tiny fraction? None of these schools admit solely on gpa/test scores nor should they.
They and any other elite university, admit students according to who is who ($$) also termed "old boy" and an allotted % for "extraordinary students" - who are now further reduced due to those universities filling up available slots with "racial quota Africans".

Here comes the racist babble, black kids only make up 8% of the student body at Harvard. If black folks weren't in this country, your racist ass would be attacking Asians instead of black folks.
-"If"- so you are simply assuming as usual.

They and any other elite university, admit students according to who is who ($$) also termed "old boy" and an allotted % for "extraordinary students" - who are now further reduced due to those universities filling up available slots with "racial quota Africans".
Hmm … 7% Black, highly qualified,

You mean like your ancestors who were gay, when they were raping black men. Yea that was real civilized. When you were raping black women, when you were brutalizing, murdering black men, women and children that was real civilized wasn't it MAGA Moron.
Same as you fuckers looting burning and murdering.

You've become what you hate.

Gee this is just a repeat of the same issue facing the court in 2014. The conservative nonprofit Students for Fair Admissions originally filed lawsuits related to affirmative action in 2014. They accused Harvard College (the undergraduate institute of Harvard University) of being discriminatory towards Asian American applicants.
In Fisher case they confirmed that lower court was deemed correct in their ruling in favor of Harvard as their process was align with Supreme Court precedents.
They won't say it, but the courts will take athletics into account and rule the same way they have in the past. Got to have dumb jocks to run an athletic department.

Forum List

Back