Asian seafood raised on pig feces approved for U.S. consumers

Asian Seafood Raised on Pig Feces Approved for U.S. Consumers - Healthy Food USA

Is that lovely, and it makes one wonder why Obama has it so our Chicken is shipped to China for processing and then sent back to the US. i would trust a damn chicken being sent back from that place if my life depended on it. They have high, high rates of bird flu going on over there all the time.
You can contact the White House here about this problem: Get in Touch with The White House

Best of luck

• Banned
Asian Seafood Raised on Pig Feces Approved for U.S. Consumers - Healthy Food USA

Is that lovely, and it makes one wonder why Obama has it so our Chicken is shipped to China for processing and then sent back to the US. i would trust a damn chicken being sent back from that place if my life depended on it. They have high, high rates of bird flu going on over there all the time.
You can contact the White House here about this problem: Get in Touch with The White House

Best of luck

Well before you try blaming Trump for it , this was Obama's doing.....

NOTICE THEY YEAR 2014

upload_2017-2-6_23-28-23.png

Best of luck

Well before you try blaming Trump for it , this was Obama's doing.....

NOTICE THEY YEAR 2014

View attachment 111137
Well shucks. Trump better do something about it then. He probably won't though, since you refuse to ask him to.

If it bothers anyone then they don't have to eat Asian seafood.

Go catch a fish in America. LOL

Is that lovely, and it makes one wonder why Obama has it so our Chicken is shipped to China for processing and then sent back to the US.
You're so gullible, this has been thoroughly debunked countless times. It is funny how much you lecture about others falling for mainstream media journalism when you are the biggest sucker on the planet.

Put away your tin foil hat and put on your thinking cap for a minute. Seriously, instead of just regurgitating everything you read from conspiracy sites try to think more than puddle deep at least once this month. Despite differences in wages, do you really believe it makes sense for Tyson Foods to truck chickens to Port of LA, pack the chickens on boats, sail them for 8,000 miles, unload and distribute to slaughter houses in China, send back to be loaded on ships, send 8,000 miles again back to Port of LA, then unload and truck back to be distributed? Hint = no.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back