Asian students in America

College counselors advise some Asian students to appear less Asian - Lifestyle - The Boston Globe
It seems like Asians outperform all other races in terms of education. Soon they will get all well paid jobs so white and Hispanic Americans will have nothing to do but clean toilets in Burger King. That's a big problem we have there: on the one hand we definitely need to reduce the number of Asians getting into the colleges in order to keep American population diverse. On the other hand introducing racial quotas for Asians is against the main principles of democracy. What could be done here?
Taking my current college experience into account, the vast majority of asian students are foreigners, not Americans. I can tell you that at one of the universities I've visited, which is in the top 25 colleges for CS in the nation, that almost the entire graduate student floor was Chinese (or some other type of asian) and almost half of those guys were already employed by Google to boot.

I think that the issue is is that our nationally born asian students have to compete with literally the largest ethnic group from around the world (China and India are both asian and both dominate the world's population). So, these top tier students travelling from these countries are the cream of the crop among a myriad of minds in their nation. On the other hand, you have nationally born asians which are like 2% of the population (I didn't look this up, but correct me if I'm wrong) who are a drastic minority in our nation.

It is an odd and convoluted situation indeed. I would actually say that they should ignore ethnic markers and just have the same acceptance standards regardless of race, but should perhaps have a quota system or the like in regards to foreign versus national students.

Here we go again.....blaming anybody but white people time.....now its time to pick on the Asians. Honestly do you white people ever and I mean ever find a mirror and say maybe just maybe, I'm the fuckin reason I can't get ahead in life????? First it was blacks, then its the illegals, then its the muslims, now its the asians....who next? Bunny rabbits and retarded 2 year olds?

Go to any college in this fuckin country, who's doing all the fuckin partying......white girls, white guys and sorry ass nigga's!! Don't be hatin on Asian cause they're paying attention and getting ahead.....God bless em and I wish them all the best!!

College counselors advise some Asian students to appear less Asian - Lifestyle - The Boston Globe
It seems like Asians outperform all other races in terms of education. Soon they will get all well paid jobs so white and Hispanic Americans will have nothing to do but clean toilets in Burger King. That's a big problem we have there: on the one hand we definitely need to reduce the number of Asians getting into the colleges in order to keep American population diverse. On the other hand introducing racial quotas for Asians is against the main principles of democracy. What could be done here?
Tape your mouth shut, to begin with...

Here we go again.....blaming anybody but white people time.....now its time to pick on the Asians. Honestly do you white people ever and I mean ever find a mirror and say maybe just maybe, I'm the fuckin reason I can't get ahead in life????? First it was blacks, then its the illegals, then its the muslims, now its the asians....who next? Bunny rabbits and retarded 2 year olds?

Go to any college in this fuckin country, who's doing all the fuckin partying......white girls, white guys and sorry ass nigga's!! Don't be hatin on Asian cause they're paying attention and getting ahead.....God bless em and I wish them all the best!!
So you do go for yellow men....

Deflection is bad trait you pink puking fucks have going on here....next?

Barfing Pepto-Bismol? So you defend Asians while attacking krackahs, what a show..

Barfing Pepto-Bismol? So you defend Asians while attacking krackahs, what a show..

I would rather champion a asian and crack head, that throw a fuckin pity party for a white motherfucker bitchin cause his free pass in America now has an expiration date on it. You white bastards have been free your entire lives and if you don't have your shit together, blame your motherfuckin selves and stop BLAMING MINORITIES...WE'RE SICK OF IT!!

I would rather champion a asian and crack head, that throw a fuckin pity party for a white motherfucker bitchin cause his free pass in America now has an expiration date on it. You white bastards have been free your entire lives and if you don't have your shit together, blame your motherfuckin selves and stop BLAMING MINORITIES...WE'RE SICK OF IT!!
Hmmmm, I bet you say that to all the INS guyz...

Isn't it pass your bedtime? I'm sure your sheep is getting restless.

Isn't it pass your bedtime? I'm sure your sheep is getting restless.
Only the BDSM leather bound chick is getting restless...

Forum List

Back