Ask a democrat

Is a person's sexuality the result of a genetic predisposition or is it simply a "choice?"
In nearly all cases it is not a choice. Humans aren't light switches, on or off, they are dimmer switches - on, off, this way or that way, shifting once again, damn it's dark in here!.

So, if it is "genetic" when is a person's genetic predisposition first determined? What biological moment BEGINS that determination?
Likely at conception but no one knows. Humans (most of them but not people like you) aren't that simple.

I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you don't pay an electricity bill. Either you parents or the taxpayers are supporting you.
You're correct, I don't pay the bill (the wife does), I just hand her money each month for it and she complains when it gets too high but it's 95 degrees here today so I'm sitting here in my tighty whities (with the AC at 74) drinking a beer and jerking off with you fools.
So doesn't that bill encourage you to conserve electricity already? How much higher would your electricity bill have to skyrocket before you stop wasting electricity?
Probably triple. I'm pretty fucking stubborn, like most overindulged Americans.
If you are wasting electricity then you are just plain stupid.
All Americans do. We are a very wasteful people. I'm cooling a whole house while sitting (mostly naked) in just one room of it.
Just because you're an idiot doesn't mean everyone else is an idiot.

Is a person's sexuality the result of a genetic predisposition or is it simply a "choice?"
In nearly all cases it is not a choice. Humans aren't light switches, on or off, they are dimmer switches - on, off, this way or that way, shifting once again, damn it's dark in here!.

So, if it is "genetic" when is a person's genetic predisposition first determined? What biological moment BEGINS that determination?
Likely at conception but no one knows. Humans (most of them but not people like you) aren't that simple.

When does science tell us a new organism's genetics are first determined?

You're correct, I don't pay the bill (the wife does), I just hand her money each month for it and she complains when it gets too high but it's 95 degrees here today so I'm sitting here in my tighty whities (with the AC at 74) drinking a beer and jerking off with you fools.
So doesn't that bill encourage you to conserve electricity already? How much higher would your electricity bill have to skyrocket before you stop wasting electricity?
All Americans do. We are a very wasteful people. I'm cooling a whole house while sitting (mostly naked) in just one room of it.
Against the average American, I'm fucking Einstein but if you grow up in the US you get used to having shit your way and not giving a fuck about others. If you're a decent person you fight against that but most aren't.

Depends on the organism. In sexual reproduction (as with humans), the genetics start at conception but whether that combination will stay as it started (or is even valid) takes time. If the combination is too fucked up, like a single Y and no X, you are dead as a door nail. X0 (just one X) can live but not Y0.

Against the average American, I'm fucking Einstein but if you grow up in the US you get used to having shit your way and not giving a fuck about others. If you're a decent person you fight against that but most aren't.

A legend in your own mind are you?

So how many peer reviewed papers you published?

Oh boy. Here comes the abortion thing!

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.
Why do Democrats think that $800,000 of taxpayer money is better spent on the study of penis washing in Africa than on something else such as infrastructure improvement or cancer research?

My personal life is (unless I share it) personal. Now, what's my public IP?

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.
Why do Democrats think that $800,000 of taxpayer money is better spent on the study of penis washing in Africa than on something else such as infrastructure improvement or cancer research?
Penis washing can save lives What's a human life worth to you?

Oh boy. Here comes the abortion thing!
He's a one-track mind (and I use the tern loosely).

Depends on the organism. In sexual reproduction (as with humans), the genetics start at conception but whether that combination will stay as it started (or is even valid) takes time. If the combination is too fucked up, like a single Y and no X, you are dead as a door nail. X0 (just one X) can live but not Y0.

If I disclose it I would get banned forever...

But it is funny you live in Detroit...

:)

.then when your battery's can't take a charge no more.. What landfill are you going to toss them into?

I'm not. They're going to be recycled (as they are currently). Once they are completely inert no one will even care as long as they've been discharged.

Science, I know you reject said thing, kicks ass.

So where is this land of fairys and magical unicorns you live in?

I can't help the fact that you are entirely ignorant of science (and batteries).
Speaking of ignorance of batteries and power generation of all phases.
Find what I said that was wrong? Good luck with that one.
You can never produce more energy than you started with.

I asked when the genetics are FIRST determined.

You answered (I think correctly) that a human being's genetics "genetics start at conception."

Can you tell me why that (conception) is not indicative in any way of when and how a human being's "life begins?"

What's really funny is, I am 1,400 miles away. My ISP could be there (unlikely) but who knows these days. Where the core routers go I do not know.

Make it brief....

Penis washing can save lives What's a human life worth to you?
It doesn't cost anything to tell people to wash their dick, jackass.

What's really funny is, I am 1,400 miles away. My ISP could be there (unlikely) but who knows these days. Where the core routers go I do not know.

1400 hundred miles away?

I thought you said 1200 miles away?

I asked when the genetics are FIRST determined.

You answered (I think correctly) that a human being's genetics "genetics start at conception."

Can you tell me why that (conception) is not indicative in any way of when and how a human being's "life begins?"
It is indicative of when a "potential" human life begins (or several), it just doesn't make any difference when trying to work out at at what stages we grants rights to developing anything. Biology isn't the law, the law isn't biology.

Try this, I grant (for the sake of argument) that a brand new conception has the same rights of a fully grown human being. Then, the conception divides into twins. Are they half persons? Then it merges and we now have conjoined twins. That's one body so is it one life or two? Based on minds it's two, on bodies it's one. These are legal not biological debates.

Biology can't help you in this case.

1400 hundred miles away?

I thought you said 1200 miles away?

?...

Can you be exact on how many miles you live from Detroit?

It would help us..

Forum List

Back