Ask a democrat

Before he was elected Obama said he wanted to make electricity rates skyrocket.

Why do you Democrats want electricity rates to skyrocket?
Not skyrocket, but to rise enough to encourage 1. conservation and 2. innovation. What you tax people do less of.
Obama said "skyrocket".

Also, raising the price of electricity go up increases the price of production in all industries. Why do you want to hurt American industries?
We waste a lot of energy here. Part of the methods used to stop such a thing - higher prices.
I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you don't pay an electricity bill. Either you parents or the taxpayers are supporting you.
You're correct, I don't pay the bill (the wife does), I just hand her money each month for it and she complains when it gets too high but it's 95 degrees here today so I'm sitting here in my tighty whities (with the AC at 74) drinking a beer and jerking off with you fools.
Actually I don't believe you for a second.

But for the sake of argument...

Doesn't that bill encourage you to conserve electricity already? How much higher would your electricity bill have to skyrocket before you stop wasting electricity?

Not skyrocket, but to rise enough to encourage 1. conservation and 2. innovation. What you tax people do less of.
Obama said "skyrocket".

Also, raising the price of electricity go up increases the price of production in all industries. Why do you want to hurt American industries?
We waste a lot of energy here. Part of the methods used to stop such a thing - higher prices.
I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you don't pay an electricity bill. Either you parents or the taxpayers are supporting you.
You're correct, I don't pay the bill (the wife does), I just hand her money each month for it and she complains when it gets too high but it's 95 degrees here today so I'm sitting here in my tighty whities (with the AC at 74) drinking a beer and jerking off with you fools.

Too much information, turd.
What a shame for you (that I am now living in your head and you are stuck with the image I created in it).

Obama said "skyrocket".

So doesn't that bill encourage you to conserve electricity already? How much higher would your electricity bill have to skyrocket before you stop wasting electricity?
Probably triple. I'm pretty fucking stubborn, like most overindulged Americans.

Is a person's sexuality the result of a genetic predisposition or is it simply a "choice?"
In nearly all cases it is not a choice. Humans aren't light switches, on or off, they are dimmer switches - on, off, this way or that way, shifting once again, damn it's dark in here!.

All cases it's a choice... No one was born gay, it was there environment... With no father.. They mimic the mother.

Obama said "skyrocket".

Too much information, turd.

We can slam.this kid right now and make him cry ...shall we ? Nah let's show mercy on him...

Fire away, children.

Is a person's sexuality the result of a genetic predisposition or is it simply a "choice?"
In nearly all cases it is not a choice. Humans aren't light switches, on or off, they are dimmer switches - on, off, this way or that way, shifting once again, damn it's dark in here!.

All cases it's a choice... No one was born gay, it was there environment... With no father.. They mimic the mother.

Really? When did you decide, to exact moment, to lick pussy instead of sucking cock?

And that (old and wrong) theory was proven wrong decades ago. What is interesting is the more bothers you have the more likely the younger ones will be gay.

Obama said "skyrocket".

So doesn't that bill encourage you to conserve electricity already? How much higher would your electricity bill have to skyrocket before you stop wasting electricity?

Playing both sides are you child...yet according to your IP you live in Detroit..

Really? When did you decide, to exact moment, to lick pussy instead of sucking cock?

And that (old and wrong) theory was proven wrong decades ago. What is interesting is the more bothers you have the more likely the younger ones will be gay.

Biology

Playing both sides are you child...yet according to your IP you live in Detroit..

That's pretty damn funny since only the Mods can see my Public IP and - I'm roughly 1,400 miles away from that once very impressive shit-hole.

So, if it is "genetic" when is a person's genetic predisposition first determined? What biological moment BEGINS that determination?

IPS are easy to trace when you want to..

That's pretty damn funny since only the Mods can see my Public IP and - I'm roughly 1,200 miles away from that once very impressive shit-hole.

Yeah, seems like some of that stench stuck with you.

Obama said "skyrocket".

If you are wasting electricity then you are just plain stupid.

No wonder you're a Democrat.

That's pretty damn funny since only the Mods can see my Public IP and - I'm roughly 1,200 miles away from that once very impressive shit-hole.

You never heard of pinging?

Not that complicated..

So, publish the first two octets (if you can that is?). We'll wait, hot shot.

If you are wasting electricity then you are just plain stupid.
All Americans do. We are a very wasteful people. I'm cooling a whole house while sitting (mostly naked) in just one room of it.

So, publish the first two octets (if you can that is ?). We'll wait, hot shot.

Then the board knows I can...

Nope..

You never heard of pinging?

Not that complicated..

Ping, tracert, pathping, many others, and that won't help you a bit. I ain't no Google.com. DNS isn't going to help you.

So, publish the first two octets (if you can that is ?). We'll wait, hot shot.

Then the board knows I can...

Nope..

Yep, you got nothing.

Forum List

Back