Ask Joe (a new advice column just for USMB members)

Joe:

How many images should the typical user put into the signature line of his posts?

What are the benefits?

Any counter considerations worthy of note?

Sleepless in Muldavia

Joe:

How many images should the typical user put into the signature line of his posts?

What are the benefits?

Sleepless in Muldavia

You mean like the two new ones I just added of AVG-JOE and you, IlarMeilyr?

Joe:

What are the benefits?

Sleepless in Muldavia

You mean like the two new ones I just added of [MENTION=9429]AVG-JOE[/MENTION] and you, [MENTION=42714]IlarMeilyr[/MENTION]?

Yes. Like those. I understand that some members have a set point beyond which they will place other members on "ignore." That could be a good thing, of course, for those getting ignored. So, I need Joe's advice to figure out the pros and cons.

Joe:

What are the benefits?

Sleepless in Muldavia

As a Moderator, I have to defer to the USMB Rules and Guidelines and remind EVERYONE to keep their signatures under ten lines of standard text tall no matter how many linked images there are.

As a Member who can barely figure out the word processor, I'm both impressed and confused by such tech shenanigans.

Probably Freudian... First a couple of questions... is it belt buckles constricting your waist that cause distress, or belt buckels on other people?

In either case, is it a fear that the buckles will come undone, spilling out their hidden treasures, or fear that they won't?

How do you feel about shoes for pilgrims?

Oh, gosh! How did you know?? :redface:

Just a lucky guess...

I'm a lucky Monkey.

Dear Joe,

Even tho I'm clueless about the topic of monkeys that continues to appear in your column, I'm slightly repulsed.

Why is that?

Dear Joe,

how can you tell the difference between a lucky monkey and an unlucky monkey?

:D

The lucky monkey is the one with luck?

And, let's be real here. Is that what Joe would have said if this were his answer?

In Joe's absence allow me to clarify the difference between monkey and Monkey.

As Joe put it, sentience matters.

We are Monkeys who are lucky enough to have figured out how to fling our dung at each other via the internet. :badgrin:

Dear Joe,

how can you tell the difference between a lucky monkey and an unlucky monkey?

:D

And, let's be real here. Is that what Joe would have said if this were his answer?

We are Monkeys who are lucky enough to have figured out how to fling our dung at each other via the internet. :badgrin:

Oh, I thought the lucky monkey is the one to get laid the most.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Oh, I thought the lucky monkey is the one to get laid the most.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

It is the chickens that do the laying! You need to brush up on your Old McDonald Had a Farm. :badgrin:

A clear, level-headed and insightful proposition.

Joe:

When the questions you get turn to [M]onkeys and sex and getting laid and so forth, do you ever take a pause and think to yourself (I have no idea how you might think to another person):

AIDS?

Sleepless in Uruaguay

Forum List

Back