Asking Jackson What a Woman Is Was Not a Gotcha Question As the Left Proclaim

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Neither is asking what does 2+2 equal. While people may disagree, science dictates only one answer for each.

Major topics in society today are women being forced to compete against men in sports, forced to be in front of men in showers and bathrooms, women locked in jails with men, etc etc. Also is the major issue of parents being engaged in their child’s education. 8 year olds being exposed to homoerotic teachings in public schools is at the front burner of society.

She knew the question was coming.

Women are being treated like second class citizens. And if you don’t even know what a woman is how can you contribute to the solution?

Americans need a Supreme Court justice who will protect women and our children and will defend parents' constitutional right to decide what is best for their own kids.

Last edited:

Asking Jackson What a Woman Is Was Not a Gotcha Question As the Left Proclaim​

Even if it wasn't meant to be one ... 'cha' was still got.

gettyimages-1387155782-1dd93473ca163753960e4034a56b4d37bf21d8c6-s1100-c50.jpg

This insanity is the ultimate outcome of affirmative action, anti-White policies.

It is the end of our civilization. Our children and their children and so on will forever perpetuate the madness taught to them in schools, on television and in popular culture by the church of woke. The time to fight back with all we had was fifty years ago.

It is extremely stupid to ask "what is a woman" to a judge.
A judge is supposed to weigh between arguments, not come up with their own.
And a judge is supposed to reference the legislative backdrop, not come up with their own.

But as a person who does have some biological knowledge, I can tell you no one knows what a woman is.
While we frequently use a vagina vs a penis as a reference, what about a hermaphrodite who has both?
We frequently consider the XX chromosomes as opposed to XY, but what about XXY or XYY?
There are also hundreds, if not thousands of other exceptional cases.

Neither is asking what does 2+2 equal. While people may disagree, science dictates only one answer for each.

Major topics in society today are women being forced to compete against men in sports, forced to be in front of men in showers and bathrooms, women locked in jails with men, etc etc. Also is the major issue of parents being engaged in their child’s education. 8 year olds being exposed to homoerotic teachings in public schools is at the front burner of society.

She knew the question was coming.

Women are being treated like second class citizens. And if you don’t even know what a woman is how can you contribute to the solution?

Americans need a Supreme Court justice who will protect women and our children and will defend parents' constitutional right to decide what is best for their own kids.

Imagine a civilization, a global superpower, whose high leaders claim they do not know the difference between a man and a woman or how to define either or both. The only such empires I can think of are asleep forever in the dust of the ground.

Imagine a civilization, a global superpower, whose high leaders claim they do not know the difference between a man and a woman or how to define either or both. The only such empires I can think of are asleep forever in the dust of the ground.

If you think this is so simple, then try to do it?
It is literally impossible.

This insanity is the ultimate outcome of holding back well qualified candidates while you promote unqualified white people. Amy Coney Barrett was unqualified and hadn't even been a judge.
I bet Barrett knows what a woman is.

Jackson doesn't. That is proof that she is detached from reality. She is suffering from psychosis. We should not have idiots who suffer from such severe mental illness that they cannot distinguish reality from make-believe on the Supreme Court.

Hyperpartisan idiots like you desire to have a token black woman in the SCOTUS due to your extremely radical racist and sexist mindset no matter what, even if it is a mentally ill dumbfuck.

What are you talking about? She was a Circuit Court judge before the SC

Not that I can see.
Here is her only legal qualifications as a judge:
{...
Barrett spent two years as a judicial law clerk after law school, first for judge Laurence Silberman of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit from 1997 to 1998, and then for justice Antonin Scalia of the U.S. Supreme Court from 1998 to 1999.
...}

She was appointed to the appeals court by Trump in 2017, but appeals court is not experience as a judge.
{...
On May 8, 2017, President Donald Trump nominated Barrett to the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit after Judge John Daniel Tinder took senior status.[5][6] A Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on her nomination was held on September 6, 2017.[45]
...}

I bet Barrett knows what a woman is.

Jackson doesn't. That is proof that she is detached from reality. She is suffering from psychosis. We should not have idiots who suffer from such severe mental illness that they cannot distinguish reality from make-believe on the Supreme Court.

Hyperpartisan idiots like you desire to have a token black woman in the SCOTUS due to your extremely radical racist and sexist mindset no matter what, even if it is a mentally ill dumbfuck.

Wrong.
You do not know what a "woman" is.
No one does.
It is an existential question that the human race will always ask but never be able to answer.
That is because sexes are just an evolutionary accident, and not a product of any physical laws.
They do not have to exist.

This insanity is the ultimate outcome of holding back well qualified candidates while you promote unqualified white people. Amy Coney Barrett was unqualified and hadn't even been a judge.
Where do you get your damn information from?

Amy sure the hell was a judge before she was selected for her position on the USSC and your ignorant comment does not amaze me but you should make sure you have your information correct because you are dead wrong about what you wrote when it concerns USSC Jude Amy!

You're ridiculous. She graduated at the top of one of the most prestigious law schools in the country, clerked at both the appeals and supreme levels of the federal court system, was a distinguished professor of law, and in fact was a federal judge of the Appeals Circuit before she was appointed to the Supreme Court.

Do you make it a habit of making things up, opening your mouth and letting just anything at all fall out?

You're ridiculous. She graduated at the top of one of the most prestigious law schools in the country, clerked at both the appeals and supreme levels of the federal court system, was a distinguished professor of law, and in fact was a federal judge of the Appeals Circuit before she was appointed to the Supreme Court.

Do you make it a habit of making things up, opening your mouth and letting just anything at all fall out?
I believe she is confusing the woman Bush nominated back when he was President…

Wrong.
No one does.
It is an existential question that the human race will always ask but never be able to answer.
That is because sexes are just an evolutionary accident, and not a product of any physical laws.
Total and complete horseshit.

I know what a woman is.

So does my wife.

So does our daughter.

I'm sorry that you don't.

Wrong.
No one does.
.....In The Twilight Zone! :cuckoo:

In realityland, sane people know what a woman is.

Forum List

Back